• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

YairGOW

Looking for Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys/Manaphy(egg is okay, too)/Shaymin. Offering any other Pokemon.

Edit: Never mind. I managed to get all of them.

Last edited:

Lasandra

looking these pokemon i dont mind clones, i can offer and breed able pokemon along some dw pokemon and i have a few legards

thanks

Last edited:

PoweofWind

retired
looking for ;386; i dont care if its cloned or hacked

PoweofWind

retired
looking for deoxys

Eevee24

Seeking any LEGIT Deoxys, will give an untouched, LEGIT, Jirachi of any nature (made possible by the limited edition Jirachi bonus disk from pokemon colleseum) Please VM or PM me if interested

P.S.
My PMs don't always work so VMs work best :)

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
i want a deoxys, but just for the data, i would trade back right away honest, i would offer my best pokemon for it and in return you just trade right back with me, no joke. i have no interested in training or using legendaries (only palkia and mewtwo) i need it for data and data alone. if you dont believe me then alright but im not going to cheat to get one i want this pokedex to be a legitimate completetion and if anyone out there could help me out that would be greatly appreciated. the pokemon im willing to offer for a trade back would be my LVL 100 PALKIA. its sp. atk is through the roof and im not asking for a permanent trade. thats my prized pokemon and i would trade it for the data of deoxys. please get back to me, via pm. thanks

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I am looking for a docile, bashful, quirky, serious or, hardy deoxys ,preferably shiny. PM me with what you want.

Last edited:

tynerds37

Veteran player
Got a gamestp Deoxys

Mostly looking for a shiny oshawott, but you can make me offers
Pm me :)

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
Elecktivire is in need of Deoxys with Magic Coat Move! Will give 2 Flawless Shinies for it!

Alerion

Straight outta Johto
Offering shiny deoxys

~Kurou

to see you smile
I have a shiny deoxys lv100 japenese
looking for any shiny

lf deoxys

have darkrais.

Litovoi

Astral Shadow
I have a UT Birth Island Deoxys, looking for a Southern Island Latias/Latios preferably UT though it doesn't have to be. PM or VM is interested.

Looking for a legit Deoxys. No hacks please, but clones are cool. Offering Gamestop Celebi, Shiny Event Beasts, Event Zoroark, or Shiny Chatot. Also many Dreamworld females.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:
I have flawless Naive Gamestop Deoxys for trade. Look in my sig for my wants

BellyDrum

Looking for a Deoxys-- dex entry only, do not want to keep!

In exchange I can trade any Battle Subway item. Msg me to work something out! Thanks!

Edit: Thank you LadySairen!

Last edited:
Got UT Birth Island (Defense Form, from LeafGreen) Deoxys that I'm willing to trade. Already got all the legendaries so I'm actually not too interested in them unless they're shiny.
Mainly looking for event Pokemon, Milotic and Volcarona.

Status
Not open for further replies.