• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidtom

Hi there, I am looking for any legit deoxys. pm me to discuss trade please, I have a considerable amount of pokemon that are tradeable.

Volcarona12

Looking for space c deoxys plz. im hunting for events now that i have 1 of every legendary :) Oh and if anyone wants a free gamestop deoxys that is legit :) check out the link in my sig and tell em Volcarona12 sent you

Last edited:

Arach

Pkmn Breeder
No deoxys now ^^

Last edited:
Looking for a UT GAMESTP Deoxys, just PM me offers and I will see if I have the pokemon. I have a good amount of Event Pokemon.
Thanks

Last edited:

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
I have an att. form deoxys i got via gts. dont need it. i need someone who will trade and then tradeback my haunter so it will evolve to a gengar. if u can do this for me ill trade u the deoxys for any garbage pokemon. first to pm me gets it.

mgunawan

I am looking for a legit Deoxys. Willing to trade anything you want in signature. PM me and we will definitely work something out.

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Looking for oblivia deoxys, modest natured, attack form, have a event darkrai up for trade, modest natured lvl 50, untrained. Pm me if your interested. Would be on a Gen V game, no hacks or clones legit only.

Last edited:

airaid

Breeding Geek
Still looking for Deoxys - any one will do as long as it's legit. PM me for offers, as long as you can be flexible. I can't stress that last sentence enough - I am aware of how rare this Pokemon is but please, be reasonable. I'll try to do the same.

Bangarang4

Looking for your Deoxys and do the Tradeback

I have an att. form deoxys i got via gts. dont need it. i need someone who will trade and then tradeback my haunter so it will evolve to a gengar. if u can do this for me ill trade u the deoxys for any garbage pokemon. first to pm me gets it.

Hey if you're still giving away the deoxys, i can trade and tradeback your your haunter.

my FC is :1549 8546 3816

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
offering ev trained pseudo legendaries dw arceus ev trained kyurem cgear reshiram spr 2012 darkrai wifi mewtwo event or m14 victini for a deoxys
nature doesnt matter

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
I HAVE A shiny deoxys not sure if hacked though

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
I'm looking for a deoxys; preferably speed forme, but I don't care. Can offer cloned shiny legendaries :p

MidnightBlaze

I'm looking for a Doexys (any forme) to complete my pokedex, it's the only one I need. I'm willing to trade and then trade straight back, just so i can get the pokedex data. If anyone can help I'd be very appreciative :)

mikesBlaziken

Never too old
Looking for a legit Deoxys with a nature that doesn't reduce attack or sp attack, a neutral nature would work as well. The lower the level the better.
Here's what I have:
shiny Gulpin (found in my Sapphire!)
multiple legendaries (Kyogre, Darkrai, Ho-oh, tornadus, reshiram, terrakion, verizion, cobalion, palkia, heatran, cresselia, articuno, azelf, latias, and maybe more just ask)
Pokerus (found on a Nosepass in my Platinum!)
Items (lucky egg, rare candy, some evo stones/held items)
Almost all the fossil pokemon and all starters

All are legit and caught by me personally. If there's something else I didn't list that you want, just ask I might have it.

Thanks, PM me

Last edited:

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
Offering a Speed form deoxys. ut lvl. 30. I need a DW Gligar. Female. Pm with offers.

dpdude

teehee
looking for deoxys, any form, preferably modest or timid or any special attack boosting nature. willing to offer legit darkrai, lvl. 50, UT hasty nature

Status
Not open for further replies.