• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#386 Deoxys - Normal Forme / Attack Forme / Defense Forme / Speed Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteonish

I'm after a Deoxys, any nature, level, form etc. I can offer Keldeo, any breedable pokemon (lots if you require!), Moltres, Zekrom and some other legendaries.
PM me for offers

Natrillion

Hey guys, I'm looking for a legit UT oblivia event deoxys *attack forme* with meteor mash.

I have a mew, a meloetta, and a shaymin to offer :) PM me ASAP! Thanks guys and thanks for reading!

Last edited:

battay

lol at you
Looking for Space C or recent event Deoxys UT. Offering untouched shinies Medicham, Sneasel, Fearow, Ponytar, Roselia and Machoke. Pm me

Kokuei

I'm looking for any legit Deoxys and have many a legendary to offer :) Please let me know if you'd like to trade.

biangot

Looking for a legit US Naive Oblivia Deoxys (Attack Forme). You must have got it by yourself (you should have both US Pokemon Ranger 3 and any Generation IV carts. You should have downloaded the Deoxys mission and did the mission by yourself).

Better to be sure since this Deoxys is one of the hard-to-get Pokemon.

PM me for my offers.

Thanks!

Jolteonish

Looking for a Deoxys still, if anyone has one and is willing to do a tradeback just so I have it in my pokedex, I would be extremely grateful :D

lprulez

Looking for a Deoxys for dex entry.
I have lots of legends and DWF.
PM me offers.
:]

chrishastie

Avid Trader
Im in need of a deoxys and jirachi

I have almost every legendary excluding a few and a few shinies for trade.

PM me for more details

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
team plazma deoxys from the japanese event back in december 2012, im mainly looking for a shiny manaphy or a manaphy egg(not phione)... im also looking for other shiny legendaries, so tempt me and mabye you can get it without a manaphy

RobinRobber

Looking for a Deoxys. The legendary pokémon that I can offer is Cobalion, Terrakion, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Kyurem and Zekrom. Also have many more but only have one of those.

Can also trade you some items like Rare Candy.

PM me if interested!

Looking for any legit Deoxys. Have a shiny raikou for trade.

NOTE: Trade Completed

Last edited:

1kid_on_ukulele

looking for a deoxys of any form, from anywhere, preferably at a level under 60. i only have the three shines (mamoswine, haxorus, and dratini), but maybe i have something else you're iterested in. my pichu know volt tackle. message me if you can help!!!

Last edited:

Ben6239

Shiny Collector
Hey everyone! Look at this great shop! It's in my signature! Check it out! Over 70 shinies and tons of other pokemon!I even got a FREE POKEMON!
May even have that special legendary you're looking for!

Yourokiniirimon

i want a legit deoxys caught with any pokeball besides master ball
pm if interested I offer many pokemon
and have some shinys
shiny meganium
shiny politoad
btw all my pokemon are legit!

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
I have two deoxys for trade looking for shinies I don't have. PM me if interested. Thanks in advance.

Update I have one left.

Last edited:

wiccan11

Shiny Collector
Attention Everyone that has offered me trades for my Deoxys. I have received a lot of offers so please be patient while I decide on what I want exactly and I promise I will get back to you. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.