• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
looking for any Turtwig....
can offer!
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile(with Ddance& Dclaw), Chimchar, Snivy, Treecko, Tepig, Oshawott, Ponyta, Mareep, Archen, Tirtouga, Zorua, Gothita, Solosis, Deino, Evee, togepi, Horsea, Abra, Gastly

Looking for a FEMALE Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra.
Can give DW pokemons such as Vulpix and Poliwag, rare egg moves, and more.

nani_andre

Latias&Latios Fan
Looking for any pokemon in this family that know stealth rock. PM me with what are you looking for

looking for any turtwig

can offer most starters, egg move pokemon, B/W exclusives, pokerus, and many others

Last edited:

alpha1094

Need a male member of this evolution line with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed

Can offer:

DW Poliwag
DW Vulpix
DW Torchic
DW Dratini
DW Nidoran (m)
DW Lickitung
DW Gligar
Normal starters

Pokerus

Eoneo

The Eternal Aeon
Need just any pokemon from this family, can trade charmander, cyndaquil, chimchar or bulbasaur for it

I can breed any of the starters from any of the games. As well as zoruas, and exclusives from black and white. I'm looking for pokemon from generations 1-4 I can't catch on my own. OR evolutionary stones

Make your offers, I'm pretty open.

Swamptorizard

OU Battler
Im lookng for a shiny turtwig, preferably adamant nature and of course needs to be legit , if you have one and would like to trade pm me and I will come up with something to trade.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for any turtwig. Nature/IVs not important.

edit: got one. Thanks!

Last edited:

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
I am also looking for a Turtwig...and actually I'm looking for all the starters except Unova ones. I can offer BW starters (inlcuding a snivy with iron tail if someone wants it, I also got it in a trade) and I have a BUTT-load of Eevees, a female Adamant Mandibuzz with overcoat (caught at level 58 and have not used it) and stuff like that. Please PM me so we can make a deal.

takbir10

Banned
want a lv 100 torterra
PM me i can trade almost every fire type starter that is breed

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I am willing to trade for a turtwig, please PM me if interest.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
i have all starters pm me with reasonable offers

Status
Not open for further replies.