• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboo

Training day
I have a couple of Turtwig. let me know about a trade looking for pokemon from different generations.
names SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

revzone

FC 3782 8385 9117
looking for a turtwig willing to offer any of the following

Oshawott
Tepig
Aron
Axew
Elekid
Mareep
Abra
Gastly
Starly
Pidgy
Nidoran female
Oddish
Metang

Pm me if interested

loc1281

I am looking for a Turtwig with Seed Bomb and Stealth Rock. please PM me if you have some and we can talk out a deal.

Thanks

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Dream World Bulbasaur
Dream World Treeko
Dream World Blaziken
Dream World Jolteon
Dream World Umbreon

Many events, shinies (including shiny Turtwig), Dream World female, etc.

Looking for other legit Dream World starters, including Turtwig. PM/VM me with your offer.

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
seeking a shiny turtwig

look at my sig for the details of the turtwig i want, also look at my other wants... i am currently trading a level 100 shiny arcaine female, a mystery mew, a shiny pikachu from gamestop, once was a pichu and a thunderous.

Exorc

1678 3049 0910
Can breed Turtwig. I will trade one for a Pokemon in the "Looking for" list of my sig.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I have all of the Sinnoh starters UT. looking for pre Gen-V legendaries or pre Gen-V Interesting Pokemon.
PM for details and offers

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Got some Turtwigs. Want one?

If you do, just PM me and we can set up a trade :)

ZombieDeviant

Berry Master
Will trade lvl.100 EV'd Golduck, Ampharos, or Slowbro for low lvl. Turtwig male

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I can breed all starters with pokerus, check my sig
PM me

GSwarthout

I want a Turtwig

Willing to trade anything in my sig. PM me.

Greg

EighthArchangel

Obviously I need a Turtwig. Preferably one with leach seed, spikes, and stealth rock. A lot of you probably know where I'm going with this. If not its for breading purposes. This isn't for me, it is for my friend. Now, I will take the Turtwig with out those things and take the time out to bread those things to it myself. Whatever is fine. I have a Relic Crown I can attach to whatever Pokemon you might want that I have. Just tell me what you would want other than the Relic Crown and I'll try to get it. Remember, all I want is a Turtwig for my friend, but if it already had those moves on it that would be great. If not, oh well. Please and thank you all.

Enlage

I have a turtwig fresh hatch. Will trade for a Pachirisu at any lvl

giglamesh

Pokemon Breeder
I am looking for Turtwig.

The only available offers I have are
Tepig
Oshawott
Snivy
Pansage

AznTsunami007

Jiān'ài, 兼愛
I'm looking for a Turtwig, PM me for details for a trade. :)

Mister Man

Hoenn Fanatic
I have all starters (Except unova starters) Pm offers.

TheEnd9119

Will Start Breeding Cyndaquil Totodiles chikorita chimchar piplup and turtiwg pm for offers

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Turtwigs up for trade. Looking for Power Items, any other nice item that may come in handy during a battle, egg move Pokémon (no Zoruas) or shiny/event Pokémon. Also check my sig for other offers/wants.

Paxsean001

I'm looking for a Turtwig any level any gender any nature.

I'm willing to trade:

Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Chikorita
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar
Torchic
Treeko

... Pretty much all starters except Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Pinplup.

Status
Not open for further replies.