• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a turtwig lvl 1 please. PM if you have one :)

mycooly

Banned
Looking for a Turtwig! PM me if you have one!

mprii

Hot Blooded Trainer
Can breed Turtwig...looking for Stones.

Palkiacatcher

TSS Member
Can anyone give me a Torterra with Stealth Rocks? PM Me

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
Need a Turtwig, any gender, any nature w/ stealth rock. PM your requested pokemon

baronjaq

A seasoned vet
I'm after a shiny turtwig if anyone can help, pm if you can :)

Canto

Looking for a freshly hatched Turtwig. PM with something specific or I can tell you what I have to offer.

EDIT: I've got someone who's going to give me one.

Last edited:

Shrapnel 117

Dex Completionist
looking for a Turtwig. no preference on gender, stats etc

ill see what i can do to fulfill your requests on the exchange.

currently have 27 non gen v pokemon, 71 gen v.

Levant

Cocoon Master
Looking for a female Turtwig. Can offer whats in my sig and female DWs.
EDIT: Found Trade

Last edited:

2fast2good

looking for a male turtuig or torterra with stealth rocks, any nature or Iv's
Can offer Iv breed Drilburs 31HP,Attack,Speed
lvl 1 unova starters
Iv breed Tirtougas 31Attack and Speed

NaturalTrainer

NCTHUJ Dragon GL
I need a freshly bred Lvl.1 Turtwig. I don't care for EV's of any sort, I just need a Turtwig.
I'm willing to offer a Shiny Herdier or any other 5th Gen. Pokemon. I do have a couple of other regioned Pokemon up for it as well.

Curb71

I can offer you any other starter for trade. Or any hard to find generation 5 pokemon besides the legendary ones. Anyone have some babies to float down the river to me?

need starters

looking for any legit starters from all regions except unova. i can offer unova starters, a zorua or something else that we can discuss.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Looking for a Level 1 turtwig with the following:

Gender - Either
Moves - Stealth Rock from Gen IV + Seed Bomb from Egg Move
IV's - Very Good, at least: 31/25+/31/Any/25+/25+
EV's - None or 212HP + 252Def + 44Spe
Nature - Impish

Willing to trade a shiny for it or a EV'd Pokemon for it. PM/VM me to work a deal out.

Last edited:

Fier0

I have every starter from 1st gen to 5th gen. Including Turtwig. Let me know if you need a specific nature.

Looking for a Skarmory, preferably with an Impish nature, male Zubat with Brave Bird, female DW Ditto, female DW Dratini, male Aerodactyl with Sleep Talk, any shiny Pokémon.

Last edited:
I've got a shiny Torterra from the GTS if anyone is interested. Looking to trade other shineys. PM me if you want to work something out.

bigman82

Shiny Trader
Im looking for a male Turtwig, Grotle, or Torterra with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock. I can offer UT gamestop suicune, UT gamestop Raikou, UT Jirachi with Draco Meteor, or UT win2011 Celebi. PM me if interested.
EDIT: No longer need one. Found one in my Diamond version.

Last edited:

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Cool/Rare Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon (Snorunt, Carnivine, Etc.)

Will trade two or more Starter sets for one of the following events (all preferably UT)

Ash/Satoshi's - Scraggy/Pidove/Pikachu
Iris's - Axew
Cilan's - Pansage

*If the Pikachu has a Light Ball I will throw in a MasterBall/Lucky Egg

PM/VM Offers
Thx

Pein99

play since red/blue
Looking for turtwig chimchar and piplup let me no wat u want and ill let u no if i hav it

Status
Not open for further replies.