• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4tz

100 Level Trainer
Dark Pulse Deino

This is my Torterra:
Rash nature.
ID No.:13515
Exp. Points: 146098.
Level 53.
HP: 173
Attack:125
Defense:134
Sp. Atk:99
Sp. Def:96
Speed:72
Knows: Rock Polish, Stone Edge (I would keep that), Earthquake, Wood Hammer.
Ability: Overgrow.

Need a Deino in return. Must be male. Must have the egg move Dark pulse. (Serious or Bashful nature wanted but not required.)

PM me with offers.

wdistance

I have Turtwig.

I am looking for any of the following:
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Machamp
Magnezone
Gengar
Blissey
Magmortar
Electivire
Jolteon
Porygon 2
Porygon-Z
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Togekiss
Ampharos
Azumarill
Unown
Girafarig
Skarmory
Miltank
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Beautifly
Dustox
Ludicolo
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Gallade
Slaking
Roserade
Torkoal
Spinda
Castform
Dusknoir
Salamence
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Staraptor
Luxray
Gastrodon
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

JinMo92

I am looking for a DW Turtwig. I can offer TRU Arceus, TRU Manaphy, Alamos Darkrai, and many more!! Pm me for details.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
hello, I am looking for a Male Turtwig (or it's evos) that knows the move Stealth Rock. I need a parent that can pass on both Leech Seed and SR to my Ferroseed, and this is the best candidate! I already have a Turtwig, but no way to teach it Stealth Rock via 4th gen at the moment...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I can offer the following Pokemon:

Any other starter from any gen (except Cyndaquil)
DW Dratini
Zorua
Beldum
Eevee
Technician Scyther
Sneasel w/ Egg Moves: Ice Shard, Pursuit

and some things I may have forgot. PM me for offers/inquiries.

K1B2

Forecaster
Hey, what a coincidence, I'm looking for exactly the same thing as TehSpiral. :p

As they said, I'm looking for any male evolution of Turtwig that knows Stealth Rock. I can offer most, but not all, of the other starters or a female DW Vulpix if you would be willing to trade.

L_A

I'm looking for a Turtwig, I can offer you many Pokémon from the HeartGold and Diamond versions (except starters and legendaries, unfortunately).

Please PM me your offers if you're interested!

Edit : I just got a nice Turtwig thanks to Redphienix! Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited:

mick_1232001

I can breed all starters and anything else not in my sig. PM me if you are interested.

Roknar

But it's better than drinking alone
Looking for a male Turtwig, Grotle, or Torterra with the moves Leech Seed and Stealth Rock so that I can breed them onto a Ferroseed. Please PM me if you can help me out, I'm sure we can strike a deal. I can offer shinies or legendaries if necessary.

Last edited:
Breeding Turtwigs upon request. Will look at any offers.

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
Looking for any turtwig. Also am looking for any piplup. PM me and we can work something out.

charizard3939

looking for male turtwig or torterra i have some pokes to trade not super high level

Green12

Veteran Trainer
Looking for a male member of this family with stealth rock and leech seed. Can offer adamant/technician female scyther, adamant/swift swim kabuto, rash/swift swim horsea w/signal beam and ice beam, and mild oshawott all w/pokerus.

Ivorytigress

Derp Tiger :D
Hiya everyone! I'm looking for one of every Pokemon, 1-646! Pref. level 1 for breedable Pokemon! If you'd like to help me out and trade, just PM me! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.