• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#387 Turtwig / #388 Grotle / #389 Torterra

Status
Not open for further replies.

1jean318

I'm looking for a turtwig

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Advill_

Breeder
Hi! i got several lvl one Turtwig's :) anyone interested? don't need nothing special for it :) PM me

Lord Teridax

I'm looking for a Turtwig, and am willing to trade a newly-hatched Dratini with Wrap, Leer, and Flamethrower.

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have turtwigs to offer.

message me for details

Looking for a turtwig for a pure grass starter team for gen 6 , can trade pretty much anything for it, pm me if your looking for aspecific pokemon and ill see what i can do :)

anyone want a grotle? or a torterra?
I would like either a level 1-5 charmander, a level 1-5 pidgey or a level 1-5 chimchar
PM ME

pikkichu

need turtwig, can breed a johto starter in return
got it

Last edited:

dreamtheater66

Pokemon Legend
have all starters pm for request.

Steddi

Im looking for the 3 4th gen starters any nature/gender/ivs. Mostly for pokedex.

I am offering

leech seed relaxed ferroseeds
Bagon, other generic Black 2 pokes

LoneWolf676

EDIT: No longer required.

Last edited:

JonT

Looking for any Turtwig if you have a spare. Can breed what's in my sig, Thanks!

I can give you a Turtwig and a Charmander too. I'm looking for a Totodile and a Cyndaquil

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.