• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtwig26

Elite four member
Hi! Can I have a chimchar? i don't care about the nature or anything but preferably timid. I also want it lv. 1 UT. I can trade almost everything but I dont think that a chimchar is worth a legendary or a shiny or anything like that. PM me with offers!

Looking for a shiny Adamant Chimchar with Fake out and Thunderpunch. Will trade high for this PM me if you have one

bara

Dragonite Master
Plz help me what the perfact moves for Forretress prize who tell me (privite messege) rare candy and more...

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
Offering an UT level 1 shiny Chimchar, Jolly nature. My signature shows what i'm seeking, but I'll also consider any other shinies.

hotheadsnorlax

I still have plenty of Lv1 chimchars with various natures, male and female. Notl ooking for much in return - check my wants list for more details.

Ashriall

Looking for Chimchar w/ Naive nature.

Trading
Arcanine Jolly w/ Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Wild Bolt, Extremespeed
Shelder Jolly w/ Skill Link - Rock Blast

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Need any chimchar will give any other starters.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I can offer registeel Lv100, ho-oh Lv70, mewtwo Lv 72, and a few other things if someone could trade me a chimchar, preferably naive or hasty nature, UT as well, also the other ones up for offer besides the top aren't legendaries.

hotheadsnorlax

Plenty of Chimchar's available - not looking for much in return, take a look at my sig and PM if you need one

Dyabel

can breed any starter, Zoura and Phione, just PM me

Quibibble

Pokemon Breeder
I can do the same along with many others just read my sig and don't hesitate to PM me.

KickAsh

halted development
I am offering Chimchars with any Egg move you want, and can hatch for natures on request. All will be UT.
Looking for a legit foreign language Ditto, but will consider other offers.

sharkdude5

Master of Chaos
Chimchar

looking for chimchar, pm me what you want for it and I'll see if I can make the trade
TRADE COMPLETE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.