• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotheadsnorlax

I still have a few chimchar's remaining - take a look at my "want" list and PM me an offer!

Leafylee

Breeding all starters, willing to trade multiple aswell as others in my sig for shinies, particularly UT trapinch, charmander and larvesta

fudgeebar7

hi im looking for a chimchar. it doesnt matter what nature or gender. i can offer female dw gligars and dratinis. can also offer DD icepunch zenheadbutt drain punch scraggy. pm me if you can trade right now.

Black FC: 2021 9675 4056

Dragonuser45

breeder/trader
I can breed chimchars with the three elemental punches! let me know what you are willing to trade!

Monstervet

Looking for a Chimchar to complete my pokedex.

I can offer all other starter pokemon, all fossil pokemon, most "baby" pokemon (except Elekid/Bonsly/Mime Jr.) and most white version exclusives.

PM me with offers.

Edit: Got my chimchar, cheers!

Last edited:
I have an Infernape to offer. Looking for Shinies I dont have or breedable pokemon from countries other than America. PM or VM with offers.

cpkmn23

Whatever
I'm looking for a Chimchar. I have all the other starters from every gen so can offer any of them. I also have Growlithe, Kabuto, Houndour, Feebas, Poochyena, Bagon, Lapras, Rufflet, Sheildon, Anorith, Mr.Mime, Voltorb, Diglett, Makuhita, Magby, Marill, Panphy and Zorua in my trade box, and can breed anything else I might have. PM if you'd like to trade.

EDIT: I've had an offer, thanks!

Last edited:

Labmunstyr

Hi, looking for any chimchar male/female. prefer lvl 1. can offer charmander, snivy, tepig, oshawott, chikorita, cyndaquil, mudkip.

MewTwoEx

Metagross Master
I can breed for Chimchar or give an Infernape. Looking for a charmander with Belly Drum

ShinyFloris

shiny hunter
hey can someone explain me what DW stands for?

blogman12

Got a shiny level 65 Infernape to trade. Looking for any legendary except Palkia and the Unova region legendaries. PM me if interested.

GloryHeat

Pideot Pilot
hey can someone explain me what DW stands for?

DW means Dream world. that means that if someone were to want a DW ninetales for example, they would want a ninetales with its dreamworld ability drought

takbir10

Banned
signature

check my signature if you want any pokemon i have and if you have and infernape you are willing to trade
check my signature if you wanna trade

I can breed any of the starters from any of the games. As well as zoruas, and exclusives from black and white. I'm looking for pokemon from generations 1-4 I can't catch on my own. OR evolutionary stones

Make your offers, I'm pretty open.

Status
Not open for further replies.