• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmiechan

Mostly Harmless
Looking for the following: Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Mudkip and Turtwig

Can trade the following: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Piplup, Chimchar, snivy, tepig or oshawott. I also have a heatmor infected w/ pokerus if you just want some pokerus.

Please pm me if you're interested.

TopDecking Shinobi

I have 3 Adamant Chimchars with Blaze Kick and Fire Punch. Looking for Legendaries (that I don't already have) and Shiny Pokemon. Lmk if interested!

Last edited:

MajalGuy

LF a jolly chimichar (preferably with good IVs). please PM with offers.

Edit: Got one now, if you want I have spare ones with really good IVs (not flawless but close enough).

Last edited:

OceanWaterOtter

I can offer Chimchar for Ditto or Rufflet

jstce

No$o
looking for a chimchar preferably UT with adamant nature
jst PM for offers

yoda5000

Hey guys I have chimchars for you. Even if you are just starting feel free to pm me as I am pretty reasonable in trading with noobs also check my sig for a shiny giveaway

OceanWaterOtter

I'm offering Chimchar for Piplup or Meowth.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
I am breeding chimchars right now so if you want a lvl.1 chimchar pm me...I also have all other starters from all generations.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
Looking for a DW chimchar, PM with offers and requests, have most everything, as well as alot of DW pokes and moveset bred pokes

Volcarona12

needs a chimchar pm me if youve got can trade any breedable pokemon not in my sig

got one :)

Last edited:

ShadowReaper131

Flame Trainer
Looking for all starters, except Piplup Torchic or Tepig, pm me and let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Looking for any member of the following starter families ;004;Charmander, ;152;Chikorita, ;155;Cyndaquil, ;158;Totodile, ;390;Chimchar, :495:Snivy, :498:Tepig, :566:Archeos
preferably female but i'm willing to breed a male until i get female

In exchange I have...
Unless stated they have their Normal and not hidden ability, and also i can teach them TMs too if i have them
;001;Bulbasaur x 4 (3 males Level 1, Serious, Lax, Naughty, each with Tackle and Giga Drain) (1 female Level 19 Careful Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf)
;007;Squirtle x 4 (all male, Level 1, 2 with Sassy, Calm, Hardy, each with Tackle, Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring)
;252;Treecko x 4(3 males Level 1, Quiet, Impish, Bold, each with Pound, Leer, Synthesis, Leech Seed) (1 female, Jolly, Leer Absorb, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Level 20)
;255;Torchic x 4 (4 males all Level 1, Rash, Bold, Careful, Impish, all with Growl, Agility, Night Slash, Swords Dance)
;133;Generation 4 Level 1 Eevee Lax with Run Away as Ability, Tail Whip Tackle Helping Hand
;241;Miltank (Female - obviously) Impish, Thick Fat Ability, Tackle Dizzy Punch Brick Break
;415;Combee (2 Females, will evolve into Vespiquen, Bashful and Modest, Sweet Scent and Gust

I am planning to breed ;259;Marshtomp, ;389;Torterra, ;395;Empoleon and :503:Samurott over the next few days, to get some egg moves onto them, i'll have some spares of those too, and after that i'll move onto the fossils and dragons
Also have about 10 Pokemon from the Dream World i don't want, confirmed are
Relaxed Lv 12 Oddish male;043; Run Away with Giga Drain
Naughty Lv 10 Nidoran male;032; Hustle with Double Kick
Lv 10 Spinarak;167; with Electroweb, not sure which one i'm trading yet though

I have access to post-National Leaf Green, Platinum and White, with a lot of pokemon lying around. Negotiations welcome

otarsus

Hi, I'm looking for a Chimchar or its evolutions for Pokédex. Willing to trade other starters or Dream World pokés for it, or others listed in my sig. Thanks!

EDIT: Traded! Thanks!

Last edited:

shadowix

I need a chimchar, or any of its evolutions. I don't care about nature, IV's or moves, and i don't care if it's trained or not. I can offer any B/W starter, archen, tortuga, kabuto, anorith, solosis, Sassy Larvitar with perfect attack and speed, or trapinch. PM me if you want any of those or you feel charitable.

I can also infect whatever with a pokerus of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.