• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciona02

chimchar

Looking for a chimchar, any kind. I can trade any unova or kanto pokemon except legendary, any johto or hoenn starter

gabric

im lookign for a female dw chimchar to breed for a game i plan to play using only chimchar it needs to be female just so i can breed it for fire punch and thunder punch ty

pokeballz

Can't stop this man!
Looking for a DWF Chimchar if possible. Don't have many DW pokemon, but will be willing to trade items or legendaries.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
looking for any chimchar. nothing special. offer either other dex fillers, eevee, other starters or fossil pokes.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Offering Chimchar for trade as well as all starters except piplup, eevee, mime jr., ghastly, bellsprout, koffing, mareep, ralts, misdreavus, and spiritomb. I'm looking for piplup, scyther, and many other kanto/johto/hoenn pokemon NOT found in white version. also will trade for these items: Thunderstone, Leafstone, Waterstone, Firestone, Moonstone, Metal Coat, and Kingsrock. Pm me with offers :)

Arides10

Sorry Posted on Wrong forums

Last edited:

Bigcarl71

I have many Chimchar I'm looking for a Squirtle or a Budew. PM me please

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
Can breed Chimchar with:
Assist
Double Kick
Encore
Fake Out
Fire Punch
Focus Energy
Focus Punch
Helping Hand
Quick Guard

dari93

offering all starters for all generations
looking for anything in my sig/shop
pm me if interested with offers.
thanks

MezzyMuffin

Dream World breeder
Looking for a Chimchar or any of its evolutions. Can trade Eevee, Pichu, Zorua, Kanto/Unova starters, and any Dream World Pokémon after the Global Link is back up~

Trade done!

Last edited:

gabric

i have a shiny flawless chimchar im willing to trade pm with offers this will always be open as i can clone

mfp94

Im breeding Thunderpunch Chimchar's right now. If you would like one, or another eggmove of Chimchar's, I will breed you one.
PM what you are willing to offer first. Specific natures will cost more.

ohskowboy7

I am looking for a Low lvl (preferably lvl 1) Untouched Adamant Chimchar with Fake Out, please let me know what you are looking for?

mart00

im looking 4 a DWF chimchar pm me, i can offer DWF pkmn and many more.

Lookin for dw chimchar and for the person above dw starters can't be female unless it's hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.