• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
I'm looking for a Chimchar! I can give you any other starter. PM me if interested. Thanks!

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

JonT

I'm looking for a Chimchar. Please help me. I can offer what you see in my signature

charlieoshea

Hi, Looking for a Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape.
Also any Pokémon from the Turtwig and Treecko evolution lines.
I can offer any other breedables in exchange.
White 2 Friend Code: 3741 0306 7451

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I'm looking for a lv 1 male chimchar with no nickname

I'm offering;
Dewott M, 2 Oshawotts M, ;155; M, 2 Tepigs M, ;152; M, ;003; M,

PM me! :)

Could anyone possibly trade me a Chimchar please? I can trade you any Kanto starters, any Johto starters, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, or any Unova starter
~ My white 2 FC is 0047 0712 6948
Please PM me <3

EDIT: Thank you Echo13 for trading with me! ^_^

Last edited:

Toptechie4

Looking for a Chimchar please. Can trade you any other starter except Piplup. PM me if interested.

EDIT* Got it thanks echo13

Last edited:

nicholas7214

will you trade

I want a chimchar

My persons name is : NICK : all caps
W2 FC: 3268-7617-4836

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any chimchar or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Iron Fist.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this chimchar not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

masterofkalos

hey guys!
i need a chimchar or any other pokemon from the chimchar family (morferno, infernape)
i can trade you these: blaziken lv 100, venasaur, cyndaquil, squirtle, mudkip, snivy, oshawott and zorua. please send private :)

Status
Not open for further replies.