• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#390 Chimchar / #391 Monferno / #392 Infernape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimm

i need help looking for any chimchar. have tepig and snivy for trade. pm me if interested

nevermind i just got one

Last edited:

Funkmaster C

Hidden Abilities!
Trade complete

Last edited:

Sarikazam

Rogue Champion
I am looking for a Chimchar (and most other starters), can offer most Pokemon from White or B2 (Including Unova starters and Charmander and Squirtle).

Last edited:

ae1013

Looking for an iron fist chimchar. Preferably adamant. IVS don't matter. PM me for offers.

Vaultnishi

Looking for a chimchar, can trade for one of the b/w starters, an evee, Zorua, archen or an tirtouga.

Machomacho

Got some Chimchars with Thunder Punch available. Taking any offers.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Looking for a dw chimchar. Am offering breedables in Sig.

Last edited:

crutonz

badass trainer
i have starters to offer for chimchar just ask

Zypha

Hey people i have some chimchars up for trade if anyone still interested. Looking for a cyndaquil preferably if possible or whatever other starter

May I please have an unused code? I will activate it and can trade you the Pokémon right back if you wish. You wouldn't have spent $35 and not gotten the Pokémon. You can tell me which starter you want and I'll activate that one. I also have a SRed Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Giratina, TRU Arceus, a Speed Boost Female Blaziken, a Japanese Shiny Salamence I got from some guy on the GTS, a Shiny Garchomp, and the Nature Preserve Haxorus. If there is any other Pokémon you want I'll be happy to try to accommodate you.

ludonut

Looking for UT Adamant DW Chimchar with Outstanding Potential.

Have for trade: Deoxys (Event), Landorus, Cresselia, Kyruem, Tekkarion, Cobalion, Virizion, Regirock, Registeel, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, IV breed Oshawotts and Chimchars

Looking for a Chimchar. I have a Snivy I can trade for it.

I am not going to be all that picky about the Chimchar, all I want id for it to be legit. It's my favorite starter.

PM me if interested.

rover1000

The collector
Hey Im in Dire need of a Chimchar or any of his evolutions, male or female, ypu get the picture. PM me for my offers please and thank you!

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Advill_

Breeder
I got different lvl one chimchars on my black 2 anyone interested? don't need anything special for it :) pm me ;)

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.