• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#393 Piplup / #394 Prinplup / #395 Empoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanaxu

EDIT: Trade done

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
looking for unused walmart sinnoh starter codes. offering 10 gen 5 events per code(excluding dw events with proof). have the PCS Empoleon, PFTH Serperior and newly released PCT pikachu among others

patthecat11756

Shiny Modest Piplup with Nearly Flawless IVs with Agility as an Egg Move is up for trade (X/X/31/31/31/31). Anybody interested, just PM me with offers. Piplup is fully nicknameable, also.

jet311

Looking for any Piplup. I have various DW Pokemon I can breed and trade. Check out my sign and PM me with offers

Ryacurbak

I have an Empoleon thats evolved from the dreamworld piplup

Entree forest lv.10
Lv. 37
Caught in dream ball
Ability: defiant
Moves:
Brine
Peck
Aqua Jet
Metal Claw

Zypha

hey peopels im currently breeding piplups, so if anyone is interested pm. I'm currently looking for pidgie and starters excluding cyndaquil,snivy, oshawott, and chimchar.

1jean318

im looking for a piplup of any kind.

merlinnerd

hey peopels im currently breeding piplups, so if anyone is interested pm. I'm currently looking for pidgie and starters excluding cyndaquil,snivy, oshawott, and chimchar.

Hi, I can breed you an Oshawott. If you're interested, I'd like any other starter except for Chimchar in return

Be123

I have all Shiny starters
Im looking for:
Event Manaphy( no ranger)
Event Shaymin ( No oaksletter )
All UT and Legit

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

sofiadakini

[Trade completed]

Last edited:

Machomacho

Giving away a free Piplup! Please take it! Will take anything in return!

Advill_

Breeder
Hi! i got several lvl one Piplup's :) anyone interested? don't need nothing special for it :D PM me

renknight41

I have a lvl 100 Empoleon im willing to trade for any Celebi,
PM me if interested, or if there is anything else you would like.

Greenland

Looking for any Piplup, PM me for an offer.

Gordonat3r

Pokémon Master
i have piplups to offer.

message me for details

Soups

I have a bunch of Piplups sitting around which I don't need. About half have a calm nature, all are male. I'll trade for any DWF which isn't seedot or togepi, or the Power Band item or any of the items which sell for 20,000 +

Status
Not open for further replies.