• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#393 Piplup / #394 Prinplup / #395 Empoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidoco84

Energy Guru
I have a lot of lvl 1 Piplups, with mudslap egg move, im not looking for anything special...just offer something and they are yours. PM if interested.

Looking for Treecko Torchic, Mudkip, Chimchar, and Piplup. Also, Pokerus.

I can trade Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Oshawot and Tepig as far as starters go. I also have Beldum, Bagon, Dratini, Eevee, Feebas, Larvitar, and a Prankster Riolu (Naughty Lv 40 ut).

PM for trades.

Black 2 info:
IGN: Alex
FC: 0133 3397 4790

pikkichu

need a piplup, can offer a johto starter in return

Trade complete

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
Edit: No longer required.

Last edited:

Sn0w0man

Pokemon Trader
I have one lvl 1 piplups up for trade! pm me with any offer!

Male: Brave Nature

Last edited:

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have a level 100 DW empoleon. He was traded to me cloned so beware. Looking for other DW starters, nicknames don't matter at the moment, though that or Japanese would be lovely. Empoleon is English and not nicknamed.

Zebrob

Electric Enthusiast
If anyone has a spare Piplup egg laying around, I'd love to send one over to my girlfriend! She's absolutely in love with anything penguin related!

Thanks!!

-Zebrob

looking for a piplup

ebevan91

I'm looking for ALL starters except Bulbasaur, Charmander, and the Unova starters.

LoneWolf676

EDIT: No longer required.

Last edited:

ketouzin

I have a Piplup.

I am looking to trade for: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Mudkip, or Turtwig.

Dorko

Part-time Dork
Hello there,

I'm looking for a Piplup of any sort. Please PM me if you want a particular Pokémon in exchange for one.

Thanks.

Trade completed. Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:

shenlon

I need a Piplup , Level 1 egg hatched is fine =)

I can offer any of the other starters or any breedable between Pokedex # 1-489

Hi there!!

I offer Starter breeding Services for others in exchange for simple dex completion. I am currently looking for:

Miltank
Phanpy/Donphan
Drowzee

Please feel free to request other starters.

gerehead

Hello all!
I have every starter from all 5 gens. Looking for a sableye, not picky. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Thanks!
Can do Pokerus too!

trade complete

Last edited:

Black_Belt_Troy

Seasoned Trainer
Hey everybody! (So I'm hoping somebody might be willing to put down their version of X or Y just long enough to help me out with this):
I'm looking for any piplup or evolution of that has the DW ability (or hidden ability as I guess they're supposed to be called) Defiant.
Level, gender, nature, iv's, attacks - none of that matters. I can offer literally anything in return (as long as it doesn't require a DW ability or being shiny).
Its also super important that this piplup not be hacked or crafted in any way. Must be 100% legit.
PM me for exchange - thanks so much for your help! :)

masterofkalos

hey guys!
i need a piplup or any other pokemon from the piplup family (prinplup, empoleon)
i can trade you these: blaziken lv 100, venasaur, cyndaquil, squirtle, mudkip, snivy, oshawott and zorua. please send private :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I need
-SHINY:preferably Female ;004; ;007; ;155; ;158; ;252; ;255; ;258; ;387; ;390; ;393; Tepig
-SHINY:preferably Male ;152; Snivy, Oshawott

PM me if you have! I can offer many shinies and events. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.