• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#393 Piplup / #394 Prinplup / #395 Empoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
I can breed all starters with pokerus, check my sig
PM me

Ju-da-su

Offering:
Timid/Naive Dream World Bulbasaur (Naive one is IV'd Relatively Superior)
Adamant/Modest Dream World Treeko (Modest one is IV'd Outstanding)
Jolly Dream World Blaziken (RNG'd flawless)
Timid/Modest Dream World Jolteon (RNG'd HP Ice 70)
Lonely Dream World Umbreon

Many events, shinies (including shiny Piplup), Dream World female, etc.

Looking for other L-E-G-I-T Dream World starters. PM/VM me with your offer.

Main emphasis on legit. If you can't get any proof for your offer, DON'T EVEN BOTHER PM'ING ME! Don't offer me anything else for my DW events either. I'm getting a little tired of having to say those over and over again. :S

Mister Man

Hoenn Fanatic
I have all starters (Except unova starters) Pm offers.

TheEnd9119

Will Start Breeding Cyndaquil Totodiles chikorita chimchar piplup and turtiwg pm for offers

LadyRinsun

IcyFluffTrainer
Got Piplups up for trade. Looking for Power Items, any other nice item that may come in handy during a battle, egg move Pokes (no Zoruas) or events/shinies. Also check my sig for other offers/wants.

Paxsean001

I'm looking for a Piplup any level any gender any nature.

I'm willing to trade:

Snivy
Oshawott
Tepig
Cyndaquil
Charmander
Chikorita
Totodile
Mudkip
Chimchar
Torchic
Treeko

... Pretty much all starters except Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Turtwig and Pinplup.

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
I'm really looking for a Piplup. I can breed and trade anything in my signature with Pokerus. PM me <3

CChirms

i have 16 freshly hathed piplups all know blizzard as an egg move pm me with offers ir intersted !! also breedin turtwigs

Shnitzul

I really need almost any Start Pokemon except Charmander / Bulbasaur / Torchic / Snivy / Tepig, I have all of those though & are willing to trade, I also have Eevee, Tortuga, Pansear, Throh, Sawk, Larvesta, Pm PLEASE

Shnitzul

PM if you need a Piplup, I'll accept almost anything in return! :)

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Can breed Starters from all regions, looking for Pre Gen-V Pokemon
PM me

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Offering starters from any GEN with nearly any nature apart from the neutral ones, PM me.

Taury

I'm looking for a legit level 1 shiny male Piplup, preferably Brave or Jolly, but any other nature except Lax, Naughty, Careful and Impish is fine.

I can offer the following pokemon

Deerling
Lopunny
Female Unfezant, nicknamed Gracie
Zoroark
Tailow and Swellow
Ditto
Poliwhirl (Can evolve into Poliwrath or trade with King's Rock for Politoed)
Zangoose
Level 1 Tepig
Seviper, female, naughty nature
I can also breed two of the Unova starters, Tepig and Oshawott. If you'd like a Snivy, please wait a couple of days to breed one.

PM me if you're interested and we'll swap friend codes, I'll update this post after an offer goes through.

DaveXorPoke

Hey gang!

I'm currently working on becoming a Pokemon breeder and am trying to fill some holes in my starting lineup before offering a PokeStore! If you can help i'd greatly appreciate it!!

All pokemon can be infected with PokeRus! if desired :)

Looking for:

Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Mudkip
Treecko
Torchic
Chimchar
Piplup
Eevee
Black Specific Pokemon (e.g Gothita, Tornadus (heh. wishful thinking))

Offering:

Archen
Abra
Charmander w/ Flamethrower And Dragon Pulse
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Larvesta
Oshawott w/ Surf and Waterfall
Snivy w/ Energy Ball
Tepig
Tirtouga
Smoochum
Zorua

igy450

Hi all

I'm after a Squirtle, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup and Eevee

But what do I have to offer to you? Well I dont have the largest collection, but If you have Pokemon White, I can do my best to get you any of the Black only Pokemon, but I also have:

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Snivy, Oshawott and the awesome Munchlax :)

If your interested in my offer please PM me and we can set up the trade.

My friend code is: 2623 1922 2871

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.