• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#396 Starly / #397 Staravia / #398 Staraptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

raticate7

Im looking for a starly or any of its evolutions. It does not have to be flawless or shiny but id trade more for a shiny or flawless but any will do

deadflame

Pokémon Master
Hello. I am looking for a Dreamworld Starly. PM me if you interested in working something out.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
i would LOVE LOVE LOVE a shiny starly. under level ten preferably. none of the nature, IV/EV junk matters. Starly and its evolution chain is my favorite of any bird Pokemon. i dunno what i can offer, i might offer my event arceus if you offer more than just the starly, otherwise, we'll see.

Charking

Charizard Master
Looking for a shony starly. Willing to trade any sinnoh starter, johto starter, treecko or oshawott with POKERUS.

froobisu

I can breed starly for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

saishuu

Looking for any Starly/Staravia/Staraptor. PM me and we can work out a trade.

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
I've got a female DW Staraptor up for trade. Pm me with offers. My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Looking for a newly hatched Jolly Starly.
PM me for an offer.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Looking for Female DW Starly/Staravia. PM me for negotiations.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
EDIT:just got one from my friend greatguy.

Last edited:

TheCipherZero

Looking for a male starly can trade any starter

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
Hey im looking for a MALE staraptor. i dont care about its nature of stats or level etc the only thing i need is for it to have the move sky attack, nothing else just male and sky attack. will offer you anything you want except for dreamworld pokemon. PM me if you have one

Jivoo

Looking for a starly, can someone please help?

gengar96

Looking for DW starley or staraptor with adamant nature offering event arceus/darkrai/reshiram PKTOPIA electivire and shinys and DW pokemon pm offers

Turnip King

Bug Trainer
I got a handful of Jolly Startly's that knows Detect and Roost that I'd be willing to trade away. PM me and we could work something out.

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny male staraptor lv 100 pm me offers

Status
Not open for further replies.