• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#396 Starly / #397 Staravia / #398 Staraptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenoShay

Sinnoh Champ
i need of a shiny starly, dont be outragous with what you expect please

lprulez

Looking for a Starly for my dex.
I have lots to offer.
PM me with offers please.

Verus_Nox

Looking for a plain old Male Starly, preferably Levels 1 or 5 for my Pokémon Black. Seeing as it's a random junk Pokémon most players can get, I can only offer junk Pokémon in rreturn, the best of which is a Sawk (Sorry!). PM me if interested, however unlikely.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
Looking for a Starly under level 10, Male, nature and moveset unimportant. Preferably not shiny. I can offer a Fire Stone or a Rare Candy. Sorry I can't offer a lot, but all help is welcome. Please PM me if you can help.

EDIT: I can offer a lot more now, including starters from Unova, Water starters from Johto and Sinnoh, Bulbasaur, Zorua, and others. PM or VM me, if you can help :)

Last edited:

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
Im looking for just a starly, any nature, willing to trade any version exclusives or pokemon from B/W 2

lame_Ant

Ace Trainer
lookin' for a starly. don't want any special kind, just a normal male starly. willing to take any extra ones off someone's hands.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I have a DW male staravia, its untouched, it does have a nickname but I can change it to what you want. PM me with offers.

bushie

i'm lookin far a starly can offer certain breedables like whismur,any starter,pidgey,taillow etc...

xXTreyXx

im looking for a male starly for my dex can breed pokemon from gen I gen II and gen V pm me when ever

LeGiTxHERO

looking for a starly or staravia with dw ability lvl 1-15, have a couple dream world pokemon to trade for it

LeGiTxHERO

or ill take any starly really just as its low level like under 15, doesnt have to have dw ability. i just want one for my white 2 playthrough

chyanneKupo

Dragon Trainer
Seeking Starly. I've got quite a bit to offer, PM if you're interested in helping out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.