• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#399 Bidoof / #400 Bibarel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#399 Bidoof#400 Bibarel
normal.gif
normal.gif
water.gif

Eevee0923

Hi again Tim!!!!

What would be the prefered nature for a bidoof? I can go and hunt one for you if you like.

Swoobatty

I'm Batty!
Looking for lv 100 bidoof. MUST BE A BIDDOF NOT A BIBAREL! (don't ask me why I want one - I just do)

Ronatick

hi i have a shiny bidoof, docile nature, level 11. i am looking for a low leveled shiny tympole, geodude, or elgyem, or best offer.

agabar

I've got 8 newly hatched Bidoofs: 4 girls (adamant, brave, naughty, mild) and 4 boys (calm, timid, naughty, impish). PM me if interested.

Last edited:

White2011

Looking for a good natured dw bidoof! pm me

R a g h u

Can someone trade me a Bidoof? No specifics on natures or Ivs..just need one to teach Curse to my Umbreon.

My FC (Black) : 1205 9579 4240

Cheers

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have the following Pokémon related to this family and I’m offering it to anyone who is interested. Coincidently I'm looking for certain Pokémon which I'll list afterwards.

It is not a requirement for you to have anything on my Wants list in order to get these Pokémon from me as if you don't have any then you can just trade me a junk Pokémon.

Anyway, without further ado

Shiny Bidoof- Docile

Movie Arceus (Preferably on a Gen IV game)
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power
Cobalion with Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ferroseed with Spikes, Leech Seed and 0 Speed IVs
Heatran with Timid, Modest or Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kyurem with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Larvesta with Hidden Power Rock and a Timid nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Raikou with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Terrakion with Adamant or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Victini with Timid, Bold or Naive nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Virizion with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Jolly nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature (preferably with good IVs) (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

The most up to date list for things I’m offering can be found in my shop.

Feel free to post in the shop or to PM me if you want to contact me

Thank you for reading this

mick_1232001

I have a shiny Bidoof PM me if your interested xD

Last edited:

Wilz88

Know what I'mlooking for? A Dream World Bidoof, female of course, I can offer LOADS of other D/W pokemon :)

Shoot me a PM if you can help me out with that :p

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
I've got a dreamworld Bidoof I can breed if anyone wants one. Don't have to trade me anything special, but something on my list would be nice, or a pokemon from previous gens.

Marrokk

I have a lvl 3 UT Shiny Bidoof (Brave), PM me if you're interested. ^^

marcjames07

lookin for a female DW bidoof. willing to trade for my other DW females. please pm me

Luis_Sera

I have a dreamworld female bidoof up for trade. Please check my shop in my sig for my wants

Last edited:

Ziii

Offering: Shiny Bidoof, Impish Nature, IVs: 31/31/4/31/30/31, Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Water spot, Aqua tail.

Wants: A DECENT OFFER! Maybe a zekrom (it's worth a flawed zekrom maybe...)

OPEN TO ALL OFFERS! I will just be releasing it if i get no decent offers.

It pissed me off so it's gone now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.