• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3d models of pokemon/fakemon.

LunGhost

It's freezing
Sewaddle-
Sewaddlemarch.png

Photo does not belong to me, so big thanks to whoever took the shot.

Awesome. Its very cool.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
this makes me really want a 5th gen battle revolution

BeastMasterLegend992

SpaceTimeCondominium
Yeah, thats just the same model posted at different angles. I'm kind of testy about making everything exact to the official art.

I'd change it, but my trial version of the program I use has expired, so that, probably along with the thread goes down the drain.

Why can't you just get the trial again because you have the others as pictures on here.

-Raiga-

Why can't you just get the trial again because you have the others as pictures on here.

Them being pictures on her doesn't magically save them as completely versatile models I can work with, in a different version of the program.

Much less, I'd like to just save up and give them the money they deserve as opposed to just downloading something over and over again.

BeastMasterLegend992

SpaceTimeCondominium
I know you can't work with these just that they aren't gone forever. Are you saving up for the full version at the moment. And if you do get it will you be able use these or will you have to make them over again if you want to have them.

-Raiga-

Wouldn't matter if they were saved or not, I've never been the type to go back and work on something I did before when I could make something new.

And I'm not sure about the money thing, as 600-700 dollars isn't something I can just spend on something right now, especially for something I'm not really that interested in. I might just donate $100-200 to them for what I got out of it.

BeastMasterLegend992

SpaceTimeCondominium
Oh, I was just wondering why Karrablast looks like features painted on a model of his body unlike the others where there are 3D features

-Raiga-

Except for his mouth, none of his body parts do actually protrude like the others. Its the exact same for much of thundurus.

He was simple, so a ton of stuff on him was experimental, thus why he looks a lot different then the others.

-Raiga-

Beginningofsnivy.png

Didn't want to post this until I finished it, but whatever.

This is in a different program called blender, which is open source and completely free. I still heavily in the learning process.

Cabriola

Longtime Fan
The Reshiram model looks good enough to be on a Wii game! The Snivy's also starting off pretty well (though I'd move the front leg back a bit, so the model looks like it's standing-balanced-rather than hanging there), and the Sewaddle models are awesome. I'm really impressed. =)

We're required to learn 3D modelling for my class, but I'm really slow with learning the whole thing so I can only offer you advice aided by what I've learnt from experience with Cinema4D-which may not necessarily be within the capabilities of the trials/programs you're using.

If you can ever get back to it, I'd love to see that orange(?) glow that appears on Reshiram's tail and perhaps even a simple animation of that model?

It's a shame you're only able to use trials, you've got a real talent for this. Keep it up!

Last edited:

-Raiga-

yeah blender is kinda hard ... but you have great skills in 3D rendering so its gonna be easy for you :)

"easy" may be a stretch as I don't really have any affinity(nor that much interest to be honest) in the 3d field, but thanks all the same!

The Reshiram model looks good enough to be on a Wii game! The Snivy's also starting off pretty well (though I'd move the front leg back a bit, so the model looks like it's standing-balanced-rather than hanging there), and the Sewaddle models are awesome. I'm really impressed. =)

The snivy model was made using the reference page that the actual artists for the tcg/anime use, which has all different sides and details on him, so his legs should be in the correct spot(may just be the camera that makes it look odd).

We're required to learn 3D modelling for my class, but I'm really slow with learning the whole thing so I can only offer you advice aided by what I've learnt from experience with Cinema4D-which may not necessarily be within the capabilities of the trials/programs you're using.

Wouldn't mind trying cinema 4d, but don't exactly have the money for that, an yes, all 3d modeling/sculpting programs vary GREATLY in just about everything.

If you can ever get back to it, I'd love to see that orange(?) glow that appears on Reshiram's tail and perhaps even a simple animation of that model?

The program that I made reshiram in(zbrush) has no capabilities for animation, otherwise believe me when I say I would have animated the crap out of it.

The newer, free program I'm using now(with snivy) does however and thats what I'm learing right now. Although its not going so well. Thanks for all the comments!

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
These are AMAZING! Sewaddle and Reniculus are the best. Nice job dude.

-Raiga-

quickdarumakapics.png

I've gotten slightly better at animating, so I pretty much skipped snivy(which was god-awefully modeled anyways) and started making and animating this guy.

I'll try and get a simple one done is a day or two.

Also, just note on the second pose some parts look a tad deformed, I've worked to remedy most of that already.

-Raiga-

I probably shouldn't say this given the great criticism given to me in the thread, but thats my favorite comment I've gotten so far. :p