• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3d models of pokemon/fakemon.

-Raiga-

Here's another new pokemon of pokemon imperial sky, Fensord, the swordfish pokemon.

Fensordpic.png

And the link to the current intro of the game.(I might remake it someday)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgDpEwNpx6c

-Raiga-

Its been a while since the last update, but that'll change with today. I also have at least 2-3 more in the coming weeks, planned.

Here's Pullet, one of my fakemon. It's a puma based on the "faster then a speeding bullet" saying.

Pullet.png

-Raiga-

Balls, balls, and more balls. I partly finished my pokeball model, though I have a lot more I want to add on to try and keep up with ALL the other thousand pokeball images flying around now.

Myitchypokeballs.png

To keep the explanation as short as possible, the "renderer" I use, uses a thing called passes. Essentially it starts out as a blurry image, and gets clearer with each pass. Since it takes a lot of time to do this, sometimes I rush pictures and you get the pixelated effect you see here...

Anyways, I say I have more updates coming all the time, but this time I probably will. Between imperial sky's demo date getting closer and closer, plus simply a renewed interest in 3d stuff, I'm sure I'll turn out something.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
very cool.
i think it would be nice to see some names and maybe info with the fakemon.
just my opinion.

Runandwine

Knight Trainer
These are awesome!!! They look so real! I love it <333
The second pokeball and Reuniclus are the best!! :"D

-Raiga-

very cool.
i think it would be nice to see some names and maybe info with the fakemon.
just my opinion.

In due time, I will. I also try and keep the definitions in my actual posts, for more incentive to actually post in my thread as opposed to look at the first page and leave.

These are awesome!!! They look so real! I love it <333
The second pokeball and Reuniclus are the best!! :"D

THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yeah, the reuniclus seems to be a favorite. I never understood why really haha.

Here is an experiment, the CIRCUIT Ball. Could be better, but its still neat!

GreenCircuitball.png

-Raiga-

Who doesn't love fennekin? Thought I'd take a try at the c-c-c-CRAZY popular new starter. I'll be updating it when I have time, to include parts that I kind of took the easy way out of, such as the eyes. In addition, I plan on making a few pictures of it with the XY cellshaded style.

fennekin_3d_by_nyobakugan-d5r7l9r_zpsecb699ec.jpg

Please comment if you have anything to say, it gets boring posting image after image for no reason haha.