• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3ds Ambassador Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
heya people with the 3ds did you see the ambassador program? I just got a notifications saying that you get 20 Free Eshop games how does this make you feel?

Last edited:

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
We have a huge thread for this.

Wait... where did you get the notification? The internet, right?
Cause I didn't get one on my 3DS :v

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
i got it on my 3ds just like regular Notifications

Torpoleon

Wait... where did you get the notification? The internet, right?
Cause I didn't get one on my 3DS :v
Yeah, you get a message via Spotpass reminding people about the Ambassador Program.

I wouldn't worry about it though. If you have accessed the eshop, you are in the Ambassador Program.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Haven't got my 3ds yet.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I just got my SpotPass notification this morning. It doesn't specifically tell you that you have been signed up for it now, it just tells people about it and how to be a part of it.

Since I'm helping my friend get the free 3DS games, I saw the announcement on his 3DS. In the 3DS shop.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
We already have a 3DS discussion thread on this. Hence closed.

Guys, report next time, don't minimod.

Status
Not open for further replies.