• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3DS and Platinum compatibility problem?

Rai+

Hey there,

I've tried inserting my Platinum cartridge into my 3DS, and I get the message 'there is nothing inserted in the game card slot ' on the home screen.

It works fine on my DS Lite, so I'm confused.

I also tried using the poketransfer on my Black 2 using the 3DS, and Platinum on the DS Lite. I was able to access the download and play, but then Platinum gives me the message that says it won't work...

Any help on this would be nice thank you :)

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Where did you buy the game from?

It's possible that you have a pirated game.

If the ds lite loads a ds game, but later ds models don't, since platinum is not dsi-enhanced(meaning jap versions will work regardless of model used to boot it up, meaning not a factor in terms of your problem), the solution is staring right in your face: unlicensed bootleg platinum in your possession when it shouldn't if you want inter-ds activity w/o troubles...

Rai+

I bought the game when it came out...so I can't remember where from.

Is there any other way of seeing if it might be fake or not?

I've been playing it fine on my DS Lite and DSi (which I don't have anymore) I only found the game a week ago.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Is there any other way of seeing if it might be fake or not?

Could you upload a picture of the front and back of it? That might help us to see if it's real or not.

gregjammer

Feather Trainer

Rai+

Oh okay, fair enough!

At least I can still enjoy it in its own right :p