• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3DS/Cartridge

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
For some reason my 3DS has decided not to read my Omega Ruby cartridge. It is only the Omega Ruby cartridge. It reads my Y cartridge and Majora's Mask. I put it in my friend's 3DS and the same problem. The cartridge hasn't been damaged to my knowledge and has always been with my Majora's Mask cartridge in the small pocket of my backpack, but only Omega Ruby does not work. Any idea on how to fix this?

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
I'm no expert on 3DS cartridges, but did this pocket get water damage in any way while it was in there? The dampness might of affected Omega Ruby but not Majora's Mask based on location. Also, check to see if all the metal prongs on it are clean. It might not be a bad idea to try to take an eraser and clean those off. Dust or dirt might of lodged itself there.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member
Chip damage is a possibility. I worked in a game store where sometimes due to the cartridge nature of the game they can get damaged by hitting services or scratching against a button on clothes. I'd recommend like gently wiping it if you can, if that does nothing your cartridge may unfortunately be done.