• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3DS circle pad difficulties

Zachmac

I'm not sure rather I should post this in the Nintendo section or in here, so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. I did check the rules in both sections first, and couldn't find any rules of fixing 3DS problems, so I figured it'd be playing safe to post it here.

When I moved the circle pad left, right, or up, my 3DS kept moving things in one of those directions, even when the circle pad itself had centered again. I found on google that it could be cleaned using a toothbrush. I tried doing so, and now I have the opposite problem. When I try to move the circle pad left or right, it usually doesn't read that I'm pressing the pad at all.

My family doesn't have the money to pay to have it repaired right now, so I'm trying to find ways to fix this at home.

BCVM22

Try recalibrating the circle pad. You'll find the option in the system settings.