• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3DS headphone jack issue

Mare

CHANSEY hunter!
So I'm wondering if someone can help me pinpoint the cause of this issue.

Whenever I plug my 3DS XL into my computer via male/male headphone jack, for some reason whenever I unplug it I do not have volume on my 3DS XL until I power it down.

Also, for clarification, I have a noise cancelling device plugged into my mic slot, and then I have my male/male headphone jack plugged into that. I've tried several 3DS XL, and it has effected ALL of them. Also, just to make sure I tried several different sets of headphones (in case it was the pin inside the headphone slot), and nothing else has effected my 3DS XL (or the other 3DS XL) in that way.

It's really not an issue, because it doesn't hurt my 3DS - but I would like to know what the hell is going on. I suspect it's the noise cancelling device.