• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3ds help

this is something recent but everytime i try to enter the wifi room, or GTS to pokecheck my pokemon, i keep getting an error code 52010, saying for me to visit nintendo support, this never happened before untill a few days ago, it says i have 3 bars as it tries to connect then all of a sudden i dont have any bars and it gives me that error code on my 3ds screen, i have verizon fios for internet if that helps, is it because i switch my black 1 game with my ds lite to play at times then use 3ds?

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
Are you entering the right ip address(Default IP of Verizon fios/actiontec(actiontec is the same as verizon fios) routers is 192.168.001.250)?

If so, then did you enter the right gateway(Default gateway of Verizon fios/actiontec(actiontec is the same as verizon fios) routers is 192.168.001.001)?

^ If so, then try adding 10 to your IP in the DS's wi-fi settings screen, but absolutely don't adjust the gateway(If default ip and your verizon fios/actiontec(same as verizon fios)router is used, the IP entered to your ds will become 192.168.001.260), and see if it works then...

If all the above have been tried, but won't solve your troubles, either you need to set wep security type on router to WEP, or the firmware of router needs to be updated, or wireless interference may be overwhelming the wi-fi signal, or maintenacewas ongoing at the time of your wi-fi use attempt, or your 3ds may need to undergo going back to nintendo for fixing, whether by damage, or individual error in the 3ds internal coding that makes it not like most of the other copies in terms of the same internals, etc.. I doubt the last one is true here, though I hope it's not wrong for your sake...

source of above

Last edited:
i was never entering my ip address, i have it set to auto obtain so i figured it always had the correct ip address, only thing i ever change is the DNS to pokecheck my pokemon, but i always put it back by saying yes instead of no for the use of pokecheck, should i manually put in my ip address instead of auto obtain? i did check a few hrs ago if i could pokecheck n i was able to w/out the 3 bars i always have disappear, i hope its not my 3ds since its only about 3 months old

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
i was never entering my ip address, i have it set to auto obtain so i figured it always had the correct ip address, only thing i ever change is the DNS to pokecheck my pokemon, but i always put it back by saying yes instead of no for the use of pokecheck, should i manually put in my ip address instead of auto obtain? i did check a few hrs ago if i could pokecheck n i was able to w/out the 3 bars i always have disappear, i hope its not my 3ds since its only about 3 months old

To the IP address question:

Yes. Or at least see if manually putting in ip address, rather than auto-obtain, solves it...