• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3ds help!!!

ysmr97

Ok, so my 3DS is being stupid, but I think it's only with Pokemon. When I try to use the wi-fi features, it has 3 green bars for a while, and then drops to no bars, and red. It then says some blurb about a wi-fi update and it says "run update?" I say yes and it says "WARNING!!! running the update will erase your pal-pad data" so this makes trading impossible and obslete! I need help, and fast! Because I need the Keldeo event before it ends tonight and I am expecting a few trades soon!!!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Perhaps you could just erase the palpad. That's the fastest solution. Or, hold the 3ds close to your router/modem next to your home computer. That might work, by giving a closer and therefore easier to reach connection. XD

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I've never heard of that exact error message before. Are you using the same DS/3DS as you normally do? Or did you start using a different one?

ysmr97

I switch back and forth. It says that the DS and save files do not match.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Use the same one to connect to WiFi as you always do. Then you won't get this error. Nintendo WiFi always locks to one system.

ysmr97

I got it!!!

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
You can also transfer your WiFi stuff in in the internet configuration to the 3DS (One way) and only connect to WiFi on the 3DS. Forgot to mention that.