• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3gen music

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhyteMage

R/S/E
Elite 4
Frontier Brain
Diving
Gym Leader

FR/LG
Champion
6&7 Isle
Rocket Hideout/Bruno's room

I don't have FR/LG.

Emerald:

1)Frontier Brain
2)Battle Pike
3)Battle Arena-Battle Stage
4)Battle Palace
5)Battle Factory
6)Mt. Pyre- Atop Mt. Pyre
7)Elite Four Battle
8)Battle Frontier
9)Rival Battle
10)Mt. Pyre- Indoor Graveyard

monkeybull445

Pokemaster band geek
my top 10 for Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald
1. Elite Four theme: the best "pump you up for an epic fight" song in any video game ive played
2. Battle Vs. Groudon Kyogre and Rayquaza: MOST EPIC TIMPANI PART IVE EVER HEARD AND I WANT TO LEARN TO PLAY IT SO BADLY!
3 Battle! Vs. Frontier Brain: Fast paced, gets you in the mood to open a can of whoop ***.
4 Vs. Deoxys: has that outerspacey techno-ey sound that is very fitting for deoxys's origins
5. Battle Vs Regirock/steel/ice: upbeat gets your heart pumping.
6: End Credits (RSE): gives me that feeling of reflecting on the wonderful journey ive had, the pokemon ive bonded with and amazing journeys to come.
7: Route 111 Desert: has that middle eastern feel to it that i always enjoy in any musical medium. definately my favorite style of music to play on mallet percussion, specifically xylophone.
8: Champion Battle (RSE) the intro gives you the sense of a frantic chaotic battle that the tides of who has the advantage could change at any moment.
9: Gym Leader (RSE): Just an amazing song
10: Slateport City: the begining of the song with the chimes, in my opinion, could have been used for the end credits or at least be a portion of the song itself with its cheerful fanfare at the beginning

without a doubt, Gen 3, specifically RSE had the best music of any pokemon game

Status
Not open for further replies.