• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3Pshipping General Discussion (Ash x May x Misty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayashforever

Endless Journey
Which song fits 3pshipping well?
T.a.T.u. - Not gonna get us

...Starting from here, lets make a promise
you and me, let's just be honest
We are gonna run, nothing can stop us
Even the night, that falls all around us

Soon there'll be laughter and voices
And the clouds over the mountains
We'll run away on roads that are empty
Lights from the airfield shining above you

Nothing can stop us, not now I love you
They are not gonna get us
Nothing can stop us, not now I love you
They are not gonna get us...

I picked this song because T.a.T.u are considered bisexual and their song seems to be about their love that is found up on. 'You' could also mean two people so I think it fits quite well.

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
I picked this song because T.a.T.u are considered bisexual and their song seems to be about their love that is found up on. 'You' could also mean two people so I think it fits quite well.

yeah...TATU sold quite a lot of albums thanks to that rumor ^_^

yes, "you" and "us" in my pick are considered for 2 and 3 people in this case :rolleyes:

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
A New Topic? How about;Which song fits 3pshipping well?
Ps. we've beaten the 49shipping and egoshipping thread ^^
Alright, good to see that this ship is going somewhere, 4th page! For the song, this is from Ash's point of view (notice I only changed one word in the first line):

Counting crows - Accidentally in love

So they said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it
if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me
but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Cause everybody's after love

So I said I'm a snowball running
Running down into the spring that's coming
all this love
Melting under blue skies
Belting out sunlight
Shimmering love

Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever enter all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love

These lines of lightning
Mean we're never alone,
Never alone, no, no

Come on, Come on
Move a little closer
Come on, Come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, Come on
Settle down inside my love

Come on, come on
Jump a little higher
Come on, come on
If you feel a little lighter
Come on, come on
We were once
Upon a time in love

We're accidentally in love​

Mayashforever

Endless Journey
Makes me wanna turn around and face me
but I don't know nothing 'bout love
Nice find, typical Ash..

Never ever enter all this love
Well I didn't mean to do it
But there's no escaping your love
If you think about this, it really seems to fit, lol

We're accidentally in love
Well in the 3pshipping senario, this is very likely.. you don't plan to fall in loe with 2 girls at the same time

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
yes ! very nice find ! :)

congrats !

I've never heard that song though...

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
No? It's a very happy song and it's fairly new, I believe it was on the soundtrack of the Shrek2 movie, you really should listen it sometime, on youtube there is an AMV of it.

Mayashforever

Endless Journey
Thnx Hunter_Rule, I really like the song, I found it in an advanceshipping AMV.
It seems that nobody is going to answer the topic anymore :( Anyway, this ship should go back on the first page so..a new topic :

Which pokemon character is your favourite? Ash, Misty or May?

Mine is Ash, he has always been the maincharacter and has in my opinion the most interesting plot. Also I used to have a little crush on him when I was younger xD

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?

This is really a hard one.. This are three of my favourite human characters of all time (together with James and Gary). I always saw Ash if he was myself, and thats one of the reasons I love his shippings, also he and Misty have lot of nostalgic valuals.. And thats just the reason I choose for May, despite of she hasn't been in the oldschool episodes that I know the best, she made her way to my heart to, so she must have something extra special.

Also I used to have a little crush on him when I was younger xD
Ahww, thats so sweet! I guess I'm a little obsessed with May too..

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
lol at the crush ! xD

I had one on Misty, I confess, about...two weeks ago ? xD
nah kidding, but I really like her...as a character :rolleyes:

I've just said it, Misty.

Ash is too dense for me and May, I like her, but not as much as Misty...

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
lol; we all like another one of the three the best. I think that's very interesting, do you guys also think this is ship is the best option for your favourite character?

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Well even if it isn't the 'best' choice it sure always be a really fun and hot choice!

Saying that a ship can't happen because one of the other characters is likely to be in another ship is ********.. Characters can fall in love with different people and relations don't always less forever. For example Pokeshipping could be canon for a long time, that doesn't mean that Advanceshipping can't be the canon ship later on in the anime. In real life most people don't life the rest of their lives with their first love either.

Ps. I've been really busy with my studies and in other threads, but I won't let this thread die yet!

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Well even if it isn't the 'best' choice it sure always be a really fun and hot choice!

exactly :D

and I really think you're right about this :
Characters can fall in love with different people and relations don't always less forever. In real life most people don't life the rest of their lives with their first love either.

We could very well see a lot of changes on what people today feel as "canon" or close to be canon...

imagine if pokemon makes something like Naruto Shippuden, two and a half years later after Shinou ends let's say, who knows what ships we would have as canon or close to be !! ^_^ :)

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
Welcome to this thread Mightylegion, I really thought this thread was about to die.. There are already some fanarts in this thread posted but there are others to, check deviantart and the site in my sig and you'll find some. There are still not many enough though, I've got some to but I haven't got a scanner.. Well maybe you could make one yourself?

mightylegion

ya, you sure you want a bunch stick men becuase becuase thats about the best I can do :p

oh and how the heck am I supposed to navigate your site!! I'm sorry to day but I don't know Japanese

~;335;

Last edited:
ya, you sure you want a bunch stick men becuase becuase thats about the best I can do :p

oh and how the heck am I supposed to navigate your site!! I'm sorry to day but I don't know Japanese

~;335;

Excuse me I'm a girlXD

And I wonder what would happen if we added J in here she seemed impressed with Ash LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.