• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd/4th-gen Trading

zlxq3000

Master Collector
This has probably been asked a million times, and if it has, I apologize, but I just want to make sure I'm clear: Is it impossible to trade from D/P to any of the third-gen games? Like, for example, if I traded a pokémon with someone, and they attached one of the Nintendo Event Ticket items to the pokémon they traded to me, I wouldn't be able to trade that pokémon into Emerald so I could go to whatever island to catch those ultra-rare Legendaries? Cuz that's what I'd had planned; I kinda wanna catch my own Mew/Ho-oh/Lugia/whatever else you need a special Ticket in order to get...

zlxq3000

Master Collector
You can't trade from D/P to any of the GBA games, you can only transfer from the GBA games to D/P.

Ugh, ew. That's stupid. I mean, I understand the reasoning behind that, but still, I must say: Why the hell would they do that?[/semi-hypocritical sentence]

It sucks, though. I wanted to catch my own Legendaries in Emerald. :(... Oh well, I guess I could head to Rockefeller Pokémon Center someday and try to get the items there, since there aren't any friggin' Nintendo Events this year that I know of (other than some stupid TCG Tournament in August, which I doubt will have the Wonder Machine or whatever that thing's called).

i'm sure its hard to reverse since diamond/pearl didn't exsist when green/ruby/ etc were out. so that makes sense