• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

Please stop. There will not be more than one Ghetsis. This is a speculation thread not a make the main bad guy of BW a kiddie lover thread.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Ghetsis would still be bad,but the Black and White Ghetsis would do bad things but SOMETIMES stop in the middle of dong something bad,so he would still be bad.

Okay, I'm not saying Pokemon is anywhere near realistic, but there are rules that they follow. And I'm pretty sure that normal humans splitting into two entities with clashing psyches wouldn't fly, even in the Pokemon world.

Grei

not the color
Okay,food for thought.Ghetsis splits into Grey Ghetsis,a WAYYY darker,more evil Ghetsis and Black and White Ghetsis,the same old Ghetsis,but BW Ghetsis also has some good influences which eventually leads to Grey Ghetsis being the evil one while BW Ghetsis is a good character.

This is all SPECULATION,pick up your ****** dictionary ******* and look it up,we can say ANYTHING,none of this **** is going to come through !

That is something GF would NEVER EVER do !!!!

When it comes out ***

I've reported you for these four posts, so that the mods will see the posts, and so that you will get infractions for spamming and flaming other members. This thread is for speculating, not for throwing out spammy ideas, and certainly not insulting other people. Reported, Reported, Reported, and Reported. Keep them coming.

And also: Speculation is not where you can say "ANYTHING," because that's not speculation, that's stupidity. Speculation has basis behind it, it's not whatever thought that pops into your head every three seconds.

Last edited:

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
What do you mean he would stop in the middle of something bad? Ghetsis was going along the Unova region, deceiving others with his propaganda, then at the end he blasphemed his son's existence and said he wanted to rule the Unova region all for himself. This guy is nothing but evil, all the time. Everything he does that seems good is merely an act so that he can fulfill his evil desires.

The point we're trying to make though, is that for the past 4 generations, GF has always held to some kind of pattern, or consistency when making the third games, yes, there are twists to the storyline, and I don't know, maybe they will do something totally unexpected, i'm not counting that out. But when people start yammering about garbage like "new forms for Stunfisk" Nobody takes those kind of people seriously anymore. So when you start going off about things like this, you're really damaging your own reputation.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
Look, I'm usually a pretty patient guy, but have you read anything but your posts lately?

Geekachu

Firstly, it's nice to see some plausible speculation for a change. And secondly I completely agree with the teams.

With Marshal, I'd like him to have Emboar as a nice change, and to add a little variance. One thing that disappointed me with Unova is that there were no starter Pokemon that weren't owned by the rivals- so I'd like to see that changed.

Mandibuzz on Grimsely's team is great, and I'd have Zweillous on his team. It could have a disadvantage with Hustle, however it would provide an interesting fight. I don't think Zoroark's suitable because Illusion works best when the foe is tricked into using a move that's not very effective against it. So if Zoroark comes out of Bisharp, Illusion's not very suitable. But yeah I like them.

Skarm Filler said:
Everything

You've somehow made my palm physically attached to my face.

Grey Wind

Changing the subject,why can't there be another bad guy,Ghetsis' brother,who has the same attitude as Sasuke from Naruto,then Ghetsis gets pissed with his brother and teams up to fight the brother,who got the two dragons.
I think you should read Grei's post. The read it again.

Anyway, some proper speculation. I wonder waht they will do with the Kami Trio. I hope you either get to pick, like in Emerald, or just get both of the first two. They could use the identity number again, but I think that would be annoying frankly, and I wouldn't want to have to soft reset just to get the Kami I wanted.

Edit:
Okay,what if Ghetsis died or something and they introduce Ghetsis' brother as the bad guy,he would be like Sasuke with the desire for POWERRRR which is perfect for a bad guy !
Where's BCVM22 when you need him...

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I'm just LMAO now, you're not getting the point. When we say speculation, we mean ideas that are based off of previous trends that have a likely chance of materializing. For example, previous games had a battle frontier, move tutors, new gym designs and rosters, etc. We have no idea really about how the plot is going to be expanded. We believe that Kyurem will play a larger role, but that's about the extent of what we will know. Sure, its fine to make up some theories and play around with them. But nobody wants to hear you when you're just shooting off every random thought from your head. I hope you understand this.

Grei

not the color
Okay,what if Ghetsis died or something and they introduce Ghetsis' brother as the bad guy,he would be like Sasuke with the desire for POWERRRR which is perfect for a bad guy !
Okay,I'll take a break and think,bye

More spam. Reported, and Reported. You'll be banned soon enough, troll. (I hope everyone else realizes that he's doing this for attention, and that he's purely a troll. Don't respond to him, guys.)

Firstly, it's nice to see some plausible speculation for a change. And secondly I completely agree with the teams.

With Marshal, I'd like him to have Emboar as a nice change, and to add a little variance. One thing that disappointed me with Unova is that there were no starter Pokemon that weren't owned by the rivals- so I'd like to see that changed.

Mandibuzz on Grimsely's team is great, and I'd have Zweillous on his team. It could have a disadvantage with Hustle, however it would provide an interesting fight. I don't think Zoroark's suitable because Illusion works best when the foe is tricked into using a foe that's not very effective against it. So if Zoroark comes out of Bisharp, Illusion's not very suitable. But yeah I like them.

Thank you!

I did think it was weird that the Starter Pokemon were so exclusive, though I kind of liked that at the same time. It made it a little more special, I think.

I like Zweilous, I just worry about how much it sucks overall. I hear that Zweilous has poor defenses and overall not a good movepool. If Grimsley's had an Eviolite, that'd be very interesting. Otherwise, I could see Mandibuzz being the last Pokemon on Grimsley's team if Zoroark was to be used.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

Okay,I'll take a break and think,bye
I hope the break never ends.

@Grei: I think Starters were exclusive now because you have two rivals. In DPPt, you only had Barry to show you a starter for your Pokedex, so they had to include them with trainers. Although I would like to fight them sometime.

Geekachu

I like Zweilous, I just worry about how much it sucks overall. I hear that Zweilous has poor defenses and overall not a good movepool. If Grimsley's had an Eviolite, that'd be very interesting. Otherwise, I could see Mandibuzz being the last Pokemon on Grimsley's team if Zoroark was to be used.

Yeah, I like Zweillous design-wise but as you say it's not very good. In retrospect, they should keep Scrafty and save Zweillous/Hydreigon for Ghetsis, and (Champion) Iris/Drayden rematches

@Grei: I think Starters were exclusive now because you have two rivals. In DPPt, you only had Barry to show you a starter for your Pokedex, so they had to include them with trainers. Although I would like to fight them sometime.

Pretty much yeah- although Emboar with Marshal is a nice idea. But I agree that the player will choose which of the Kami (duo) they chase, i.e. They're asked whether it's thundering or windy on Route 7

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I can't say I would change a whole lot concerning the elite 4 rosters. Shauntal's would have to remain the same. I would like to see Grimsley's Liepard replaced with Mandibuzz or Zweilous. I hope they give somebody a Zweilous, it always feels weird, having that spot empty while Deino and Hydreigon are there but no Zweilous. Caitlin could switch Musharna for Beheeyem, although Musharna kind of suits her well, as the whole theme of her room is awaking from sleep and all that. I don't know if giving Emboar to Marshal would be that great. They gave Flint Infernape due to the fact that fire types were incredibly lacking in gen 4. However, if they decide to replace Sawk or Throh with Scrafty, then I think Emboar could have a good chance of being on his roster as Sawk and Throh are a pair and I don't think he would have one without the other.

Xab95

Legend hunter
I hope they bring back some old Pokemons so they can add some of them into the elite
four teams.
How about a new Elite four instead of Caitlin? maybe she decided to return to sinnoh,
or she became a new frontier brain in Unova.

Last edited:

rocky505

They will not bring old Pokemon back. This gen is for Unova only in the main games until after the story.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I don't think that's going to happen, it should be plain by now, that the intent of Black and White was to create a new experience for gamers by providing only new pokemon prior to the elite four. They're not going to bring back old pokemon just to fill the rosters. The only instance of a gym leader/elite 4 member getting replaced was Wallace, so that he could fulfill the role of champion. So, i'm pretty sure Caitlin is going to stay.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
STOP.

if you guys cannot speculate maturely i am closing this thread until any official info is out.

don't make up completely ridiculous ideas that are not going to happen.

on the other side, don't flame people for their ideas and for the love of god stop minimodding and saying that you're reporting people. it helps absolutely nothing.

if i have to come into this thread again it's being closed. so behave if you want to keep this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.