• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay guys,Pokemon Grey version.How about we have Gym Leader switches and town/city redesign to fit the new leader ? Burgh will be the second leader,Lenora third,Iris fourth,Clay the fifth,Brycen the sixth,Skyla the seventh and Alder the eight.The E4 will be Elessa,Marshal,Caitlin,Brandon and Drayden.Also,we can have the factor of clothes changing with the season,an expanded,overaly better,enhanced gaming experience and a post-story.Red can appear in the game as the ultimate challenge,like someone else said,we can have four islands with a leader from the previous regions,then once you beat the four leaders,the three previous champion can be battled on an island in the center,the champion rotating every season,with Red on the island in Winter.

Aegon

★ELITE FOUR★
Shauntal
wxB6o.png
1tVcI.png
eVhn3.png
w2vpL.png
uDi8f.png
She's quite limited in Black and White, as there are only four species of Ghosts in Unova. I added in a male Jellicent, as I didn't want to give her a Pokémon that wasn't of her type. This is essentially the same as her BW team.

Grimsley
PgpCM.png
iRytA.png
26Hvk.png
lENto.png
M4xPl.png
I gave Grimsley a Mandibuzz, as it serves as a fifth Dark-type, but also allows players to register it in their Pokédexes. I also rearranged his team to make Scrafty his star Pokémon.

Caitlin
0eila.png
tDLs1.png
p0ELu.png
VdApm.png
Cz65t.png
Again, limiting choices force me to give Caitlin a Beheeyem. Zen Mode Darmanitan is unsuitable, as it has to go to 50% health to activate and become a Psychic-type. Gothitelle remains her signature Pokémon.

Marshal
v1Dlx.png
2Uqr5.png
GauVr.png
r8OJm.png
FXrtg.png
I rearranged Marshal's team a little, by putting the faster Sawk as his lead. I gave Conkeldurr the position of signature Pokémon, as it's much more suitable than Mienshao. I had to give him Emboar, although I don't see a problem with it as it serves a purpose on Marshall's team and fits him well. I did contemplate giving him Escavalier or Accelgor, but Alder's taken those. I also thought of Bouffalant, but - yet again - Alder has it.

Okay guys,Pokemon Grey version.How about we have Gym Leader switches and town/city redesign to fit the new leader ? Burgh will be the second leader,Lenora third,Iris fourth,Clay the fifth,Brycen the sixth,Skyla the seventh and Alder the eight.The E4 will be Elessa,Marshal,Caitlin,Brandon and Drayden.Also,we can have the factor of clothes changing with the season,an expanded,overaly better,enhanced gaming experience and a post-story.Red can appear in the game as the ultimate challenge,like someone else said,we can have four islands with a leader from the previous regions,then once you beat the four leaders,the three previous champion can be battled on an island in the center,the champion rotating every season,with Red on the island in Winter.
WHAT?! That Gym Leader stuff is complete and utter Trubbish. What are you on? O_O The only thing I like in your post is the clothes-changing, the Champion Island, and the full stop at the very end.

Last edited:
Well I'm sorry but please contridict my ideas in a nice way,please.On topic : The post-story could be Ghetsis escaping to Champion Island after being defeated and whichever champion is on the island,depending on season,would hold him up and when you arrive,the champion tells you about Ghetsis and he escapes with a smoke bomb,after telling you his new plan is diabolical.I have no time,so I would give you a basic outline.He has Genesect and is planning to change all Pokemon into ideal beasts,modifying them with the help of the Bug/Steel type Pokemon's help.

Aegon

Well I'm sorry but please contridict my ideas in a nice way,please.On topic : The post-story could be Ghetsis escaping to Champion Island after being defeated and whichever champion is on the island,depending on season,would hold him up and when you arrive,the champion tells you about Ghetsis and he escapes with a smoke bomb,after telling you his new plan is diabolical.I have no time,so I would give you a basic outline.He has Genesect and is planning to change all Pokemon into ideal beasts,modifying them with the help of the Bug/Steel type Pokemon's help.
I can imagine it now...

"I am Ghetsis and I have a diabolical plan!" *Disappears in puff of black smoke* *Runs back* "Oh, and I also have Genesect, and I plan to use it to modify Pokémon into ideal beasts." Now that's the scenario Game Freak would put in a multi-million franchise to make more games sell!

Note to self: Do not reply to any more of Skarm-Flier's posts.

Grey Wind

@SpeedSuicune: I like your ideas. Mandibuzz is a good way to get it in your Dex, but I think people may complain about two illegal Pokemon with Grimsley. And I would rather he kept Bisharp as his main Pokemon, it just suits him more in my opinion. I like the rest of your ideas though.

rocky505

@SpeedSuicune: I like your ideas. Mandibuzz is a good way to get it in your Dex, but I think people may complain about two illegal Pokemon with Grimsley. And I would rather he kept Bisharp as his main Pokemon, it just suits him more in my opinion. I like the rest of your ideas though.
There could end up being a level boost to fix the illegal pokemon. They may add a new area in the story that you have to go to which would cause them to level up some GL and the E4.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
There could end up being a level boost to fix the illegal pokemon. They may add a new area in the story that you have to go to which would cause them to level up some GL and the E4.

Where would they add those extra Trainers, though? I don't think there are any mandatory areas to explore that are comparatively Trainer-bare. Would you have to go to Route 15/11? Maybe a detour to Giant Chasm?

Grey Wind

I hope they do refix the levels. All the Gym Leaders have Pokemon of levels close to one another, then there's a jump to the Elite Four, and then another huge jump post game. I hope they spread out the levels of the Gym Leaders Pokemon.

rocky505

Where would they add those extra Trainers, though? I don't think there are any mandatory areas to explore that are comparatively Trainer-bare. Would you have to go to Route 15/11? Maybe a detour to Giant Chasm?
Yes they could do that or they could do like Emerald and add a new hideout for the evil team.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I hope they do refix the levels. All the Gym Leaders have Pokemon of levels close to one another, then there's a jump to the Elite Four, and then another huge jump post game. I hope they spread out the levels of the Gym Leaders Pokemon.

Actually I thought the levels jump from the gym leaders to the elite was pretty nice. Iris/Drayden's toughest pokemon was level 43. And all the E4 members have pokemon that are level 48 and 50. And if you battle every trainer along the way, you may not even need to do any grinding or at least minimal grinding I found. Now in D/P, the level jump was pretty bad and left me grinding for a while. Same with other past generations as well. Although I do support higher gym leader levels mainly for more of a challenge. And the level spike after the E4 is ridiculous as well.

Penguinsftw

Decided to read 10 pages from 109-99 first before posting.
I know the involvment of the shadow triad has been brought up.
but you know how you meet up with bianca in chargestone?
Maybe a triple battle vs the shadow triad with
You-Bianca-Suggestion goes here.(Was thinking cheren but i dont know how i would get him there) (And professor juniper doesnt battle anymore does she?_
Or just flame me about a horrible idea. up to you :) Plus i would really like a stunkfisk evolution <---- Dont see this happening
OH! and make it about freddy!

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

I honestly didn't have too much trouble with the levels toward the end of the game. Victory Road could have stood to be a level lower, but I felt the E4 was an acceptable challenge. Really, I think the worst offender was that jump after the N battle in Nacrene. I mean, you go from fighting Lv. 13s - in what's supposed to be a MINI-BOSS BATTLE - to fighting 15s, 16s, 17s, culminating in what takes the cake for the game's hardest Gym battle. Bear in mind that there are only seven battles to level up in Pinwheel before you fight the 17s in the Gym, meaning that you're royally screwed if you don't grind in the grass.

I think they could scale down the levels for that area, and maybe bump non-N Plasma fights and the Nimbasa Gym-Driftveil Gym in between areas up a level.

Mind you, Audino grinding is fun too.

Yes they could do that or they could do like Emerald and add a new hideout for the evil team.

I don't really see Plasma as the kind of team that has hideouts that you have to stage a daring invasion on.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic

Who the hell is Brandon?

★ELITE FOUR★
Shauntal
wxB6o.png
1tVcI.png
eVhn3.png
w2vpL.png
uDi8f.png
She's quite limited in Black and White, as there are only four species of Ghosts in Unova. I added in a male Jellicent, as I didn't want to give her a Pokémon that wasn't of her type. This is essentially the same as her BW team.

Grimsley
PgpCM.png
iRytA.png
26Hvk.png
lENto.png
M4xPl.png
I gave Grimsley a Mandibuzz, as it serves as a fifth Dark-type, but also allows players to register it in their Pokédexes. I also rearranged his team to make Scrafty his star Pokémon.

Caitlin
0eila.png
tDLs1.png
p0ELu.png
VdApm.png
Cz65t.png
Again, limiting choices force me to give Caitlin a Beheeyem. Zen Mode Darmanitan is unsuitable, as it has to go to 50% health to activate and become a Psychic-type. Gothitelle remains her signature Pokémon.

Marshal
v1Dlx.png
2Uqr5.png
GauVr.png
r8OJm.png
FXrtg.png
I rearranged Marshal's team a little, by putting the faster Sawk as his lead. I gave Conkeldurr the position of signature Pokémon, as it's much more suitable than Mienshao. I had to give him Emboar, although I don't see a problem with it as it serves a purpose on Marshall's team and fits him well. I did contemplate giving him Escavalier or Accelgor, but Alder's taken those. I also thought of Bouffalant, but - yet again - Alder has it.

I like this, but I don't think it would be fair to the people who have Black. We can already catch Mandibuzz in the wild after the E4, and we never get Rufflet or Braviary registered in our Pokedex. Either Skyla would have to have a Rufflet to balance it out, or this won't happen.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Who the hell is Brandon?

RSE male protagonist.

I like this, but I don't think it would be fair to the people who have Black. We can already catch Mandibuzz in the wild after the E4, and we never get Rufflet or Braviary registered in our Pokedex. Either Skyla would have to have a Rufflet to balance it out, or this won't happen.

Cynthia has a Braviary.

JD

Marshal needs a Scrafty he's a urban street fighter and Scrafty is an urban like street fighter Pokemon. As for Grimsley get rid of Liepard and add Zoroark or something.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
In pokemon Gray, or grey or whatever I think we should be able to see the statue of the pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom had once been and be able to catch both of them at some point and be able to talk to N and catch Ghetsis. Is that too much? But I would LOVE if it somehow incorporated every pokemon of all regions into it, including legendaries so that means Lugia would be somewhere, the trio of pixes, etc.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
In pokemon Gray, or grey or whatever I think we should be able to see the statue of the pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom had once been and be able to catch both of them at some point and be able to talk to N and catch Ghetsis. Is that too much? But I would LOVE if it somehow incorporated every pokemon of all regions into it, including legendaries so that means Lugia would be somewhere, the trio of pixes, etc.

Once again, every pokemon will not be incorporated into the game. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.