• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xab95

Legend hunter
And they should do skipping a Gym leader then return to it after many badges.
The First Gym would be the best choice since everyone wants a triple battle.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
And they should do skipping a Gym leader then return to it after many badges.
The First Gym would be the best choice since everyone wants a triple battle.
Just wondering but... why? o_o How would skipping a gym leader make the game any better?

Grei

not the color
Why can't they make Grey a DS game, but also make it compatible with the 3DS and it will have 3DS enhancements? That would be good because both DS and 3DS players can enjoy the game.

This is what I'm saying. This solution apparently doesn't please everyone, though. o_O

Just wondering but... why? o_o How would skipping a gym leader make the game any better?

I think it's because everyone wants the Striaton Gym to be a triple battle.

Because... it doesn't work for the Striaton Gym challenge to work how it is in Black and White, only with a triple battle rematch in the post-game, I guess. *shrug*

I would kind of like it if, in addition to the proposed triple battle in Striaton and the double battle in Opelucid, there was a rotation battle rematch with one of the other Gym Leaders. Maybe Clay, or Skyla.

Geekachu

I'd like this too. But it doesn't encourage 3DS sales which, at the end of the day, Nintendo are looking for.

I'm pretty sure they're not making it 3DS.

I've been on numerous discussions about this. Whilst I would love them to make another main series game on the DS, after discussing I'm pretty sure that it will be on the 3DS.

Firstly I heard that Black and White almost used up all the memory on the DS cartridge, so if people are wishing for a Battle Frontier or new areas then it may be a necessity.

Also Nintendo are probably adamant that they soon phase out the DS, mainly to allow the new technology to evolve. Considering that Pokemon is Nintendo's second biggest franchise, behind Mario, it would probably make sense for them to make the transition to the 3DS, because after all a new main series game on the 3DS is going to shift a few more consoles, which makes Nintendo happier. And plus the fact that other franchises as such as Mario and Zelda are already making the switch.

As much as I want another DS game, I've kinda accepted it's indefinitely going to be on the 3DS. And I've started saving up -.-

Mister_SGG

Regardless what system Gray will be on, I clearly need to get a 3DS with all these new Pokemon games coming out. God dammit I'm broke too!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I think it's because everyone wants the Striaton Gym to be a triple battle.

Because... it doesn't work for the Striaton Gym challenge to work how it is in Black and White, only with a triple battle rematch in the post-game, I guess. *shrug*

Why cant we just Team up with Cheren and Bianca to get a triple battle? :3

Geekachu

I'm the same as this. Stupid extortionate Nintendo. And no doubt when I finally get a 3DS, Nintendo will b**** slap me by releasing some '3DSi Lite XL Cool Version'. Dayum, I hate technology evolving so fast.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Regardless what system Gray will be on, I clearly need to get a 3DS with all these new Pokemon games coming out. God dammit I'm broke too!

Glad im not broke.

Kyurem is the Rayquaza of BW. Of course hes the mascot of Gray/Biege/whatever the hell it is

A healthier forme would mean that theres a backstory to why Kyurem looks scarred, and it hides in the great chasm and eats people at night.

Heres my thought.
Kyurem comes to the village
villagers chase Kyurem away and hurt it with dynamite or something
Kyurem hides in Great Chasm (which is caused by dynamite)
Kyurem hates people
Kyurem eats people
You come in and catch it
Kyurem learns to not hate people
Happy ending :3

Mister_SGG

Heres my thought.
Kyurem hates people
Kyurem eats people
You come in and catch it

While we're at it, let's halve all of Arceus' base stats and give them to Delibird.

Grei

not the color
Why cant we just Team up with Cheren and Bianca to get a triple battle? :3

Because the point of a Gym Battle is to test your skills and earn a badge using your own strength. You aren't doing that if you team up with another trainer D:

I made this post in the Black/White City Discussion thread:

Something I noticed that wasn't in Unova's cities that I liked from Sinnoh is the lights. I loved how in Jubilife, at night, the lights would give the city a certain glow, and this was true for many of Sinnoh's cities (especially Hearthome).

In Unova, the lights go on at night, but none of them glow. It's kind of depressing, because I really liked the effect of Sinnoh's glowing lights. I miss that in Unova.

I hope they add this to the cities in Grey. There's no reason to, but it's only a minor aesthetic change, and I'd enjoy it. Sinnoh was a comfortable place to be because of this, and in Unova, being in cities at night just doesn't have the same feel.

Also, what would go with the theme of making Unova more technological (since what they did in Black really wasn't enough) would be adding streetlights to routes. I think some routes might already have this, but this makes sense to me. Maybe not every route, but most routes would logically have streetlights, because Trainers and people use them at night, too.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Glad im not broke.

Kyurem is the Rayquaza of BW. Of course hes the mascot of Gray/Biege/whatever the hell it is

A healthier forme would mean that theres a backstory to why Kyurem looks scarred, and it hides in the great chasm and eats people at night.

Heres my thought.
Kyurem hates people
Kyurem eats people
You come in and catch it
Kyurem does not look "scared" .__. And why the hell would the villagers hurt it with dynamite?

Geekachu

You've got to admit- people who live in a world where disputes are usually resolved by battling with mythical creatures, and suddenly deciding to resolve their problem with some explosives is quite funny.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
You've got to admit- people who live in a world where disputes are usually resolved by battling with mythical creatures, and suddenly deciding to resolve their problem with some explosives is quite funny.
*village meeting*
Village Leader: We've got to do something about that darn Kyurem! We've been battling with it for centuries now!
Random Villager: How about we just bomb the freakin' thing?
Village Leader: ...okay!

Geekachu

Village Leader: ...okay!

Village Leader: wait- what are we going to bomb it with?
Local cantankerous octogenerian: *whips out stick of dynamite*
Local Electrode: *rolls off sulking*

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Parts of it's body are cracked off.

Imagine a person like that.

Do you still think he "doesn't look that scarred"?
Yeah, I still think he doesn't look that scarred, seeing as how I've never seen a picture of it with the parts of it's body that are cracked off well-- not cracked off.

Village Leader: wait- what are we going to bomb it with?
Local cantankerous octogenerian: *whips out stick of dynamite*
Local Electrode: *rolls off sulking*
Local Electrode should be happy, he doesn't have to die! :)

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos

There already is some story behind that :S

It crashed into the area that became the giant chasm while it was inside of an icy meteor. That explains why it looks broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.