• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Wait so kruyem is a alien?!

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I guess it is :B

But we still don't know how Kyurem got stuck inside of the meteor, what the God Stone is if it's used in Kyurem's future, and the text from the Abyssal Ruins might be important to it too(if they decide to do anything with the ruins..that's just me throwing out ideas really xD).

Last edited:

Chaos Rush

...I see. Well it still doesn't look that scarred to me, seeing as there I can't find any physical trauma on it's body.
Uh dude...most of it's right wing is chipped off. And so are parts of the right side of its face, along with the fact that it looks "naked".

Palkia98

I say the whole " zekrom and Reshiram are parts of kyurem" is possible, and maybe blended with the meteor thing would be very interesting as a back-story throughout the third game

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Uh dude...most of it's right wing is chipped off. And so are parts of the right side of its face, along with the fact that it looks "naked".
Now that I pay closer attention to it's sprite, it does seem to have a lot of chipped off pieces.
I don't see how it could look "naked," but meh whatever you say.

Last edited:

Gelu

I say the whole " zekrom and Reshiram are parts of kyurem" is possible, and maybe blended with the meteor thing would be very interesting as a back-story throughout the third game

The way I see it, Zekrom and Reshiram split from a whole being (the story of the two brothers), and whatever so called "energy" that was leftover became Kyurem. I don't know how it explains the meteor/eating people thing going on, though.

Icing Sugar

A few things I would like:

- Attacks that are no longer tms available through move tutors, like roost, stealth rock, drain punch, giga drain, etc.

- A deeper story about N and maybe at the end of the game being allies with him or something like that.

- An alternate form for Kyurem since the normal one sux imo.

- A double battle with Iris and Drayden, that'd be really awesome

- Those berries that increase stats when hp is low available somewhere (they aren't available at the moment, are they?).

Last edited:

Pokechan

If a third game is made I would love to have more battles against N and more background information about him. The goddesses should also have some background information about them instead of just being there. If possible it would be nice if Kyurem is shown to be the original form of Reshiram and Zekrom. The last thing I would want is to have are the move tutors as well since it would help with some of the gen V Pokemon.

Geekachu

The way I see it, Zekrom and Reshiram split from a whole being (the story of the two brothers), and whatever so called "energy" that was leftover became Kyurem. I don't know how it explains the meteor/eating people thing going on, though.

I think the main analogy is that the original dragon split into Reshiram and Zekrom, and the remaining corpse was Kyurem. Thus without the thermal and electrical energy of Ram and Rom, Kyurem obviously shows the absence of energy, as well as the absence of Yin and Yang (Wuji).

And I don't think it was mentioned in game that Kyurem actually eats people, because even that's a little dark for a Pokemon game, however the idea of Kyurem kidnapping people is a bit abstract. Personally I just thought it was the people of Lacunosa getting a bit too afraid of the dark.

Mister_SGG

And I don't think it was mentioned in game that Kyurem actually eats people, because even that's a little dark for a Pokemon game, however the idea of Kyurem kidnapping people is a bit abstract. Personally I just thought it was the people of Lacunosa getting a bit too afraid of the dark.

I always pictured it like Jurassic Park. Kyurem walks in to Lacunosa Town, stalks around a bit, looking for people, while they hide in their homes, looking out the window.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
give alder more diversity (get rid of the Accelgor and Escavalier, and probably the Buffoluant too, and replace with a water type, maybe from previous gens like Swampart, and maybe a legy or two like the Resharim/Zekrom that N released which Alder might have caught afterwards)

A Kyurem forme is also good, maybe make each form have access to only one of his signature moves, and if the pokemon learns the move and changes forme, the move changes to another.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
The Giant Chasm legend doesn't say anything about eating Pokemon or people.

Just that "the monster appeared in the village at night, bringing a cold wind, and it stole away people and Pokemon...". No eating involved :3

..Maybe it stole them in a desperate attempt to feel warm again ;-;

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
well atleast for sure they're connected Rom Ram and Rem.

Geekachu

give alder more diversity (get rid of the Accelgor and Escavalier, and probably the Buffoluant too, and replace with a water type, maybe from previous gens like Swampart, and maybe a legy or two like the Resharim/Zekrom that N released which Alder might have caught afterwards)

Now you mention it a tubby Water Type would suit Alder quite well, but I'd keep his team Unova-exclusive. Maybe Seismitoad. It doesn't really help that they gave all the good Pokemon, Eelektross, Braviary, Zoroark, to N, Ghetsis and Cynthia.

Alder really does need a Team change, my Darmanitan with Fire Punch, Stone Edge and Hammer Arm could obliterate 5 of his 6 Pokemon with Super Effective moves.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Kyurem_(Dream).png

This artwork shows Kyurem's "damaged" look much better. It looks crooked, unstable and exhausted (in my eyes), which is difficult to see in its sprite.

srullic

I just noticed Kyurem's claws are transperent. cool.
Do you think they will add some new place like sevii islands in FRLG? I really hope so, 'cause there wasn't enough to explore in Unova.

Status
Not open for further replies.