• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I have a feeling the 3rd game will be called Pokemon Zebra Version

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
give alder more diversity (get rid of the Accelgor and Escavalier, and probably the Buffoluant too, and replace with a water type, maybe from previous gens like Swampart, and maybe a legy or two like the Resharim/Zekrom that N released which Alder might have caught afterwards)

Nah, this is probably gonna be a new beginning like the previous games and not have previous gen Pokemon.
Alder could use another Dragon like Hyreigon, since Grimsley wasn't able to use it.
And if Alder was to get a Water type it would've been Seismitoad, since that's the only other unused Water type by another Trainer.

Kakujitsu

Uwah, Pokemon Chess Version~ 8D
It won't happen, but I kind of like that name.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!! It's gonna be Checkerboard Version.

(BTW, I like the sig :D)

Yeah and in the game there will be a games corner where you can play Chess, Draughts (Checkers) and a random game of battleships.

Sorry getting off Topic. I hope Alder gets another star of the show like Zoroark or, as it is post game, something completely out of the blue like dragonite (that would be a mighty twist in the tail).

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
I'm wondering how Kyurem's backstory will be handled in the third game. The people of Lacunosa say that Kyurem came from a meteor. However, many towns and tribes throughout history have made up folklore stories about things that they cannot explain. Its possible that perhaps Kyurem did get hit with a meteor, thus sending it into its current state. The people of Lacunosa found out about the meteor strike and ventured to see what happened. If the people knew that Kyurem had another form (If there is one) then it obviously looked so deformed they could not tell it was the original dragon. The people being stupefied by this creature had no other way of explaining what happened and assumed it was a monster from outer space that came in the meteor. This legend would then be passed down among generations. And sometime in the game you find out about the true backstory of Kyurem.

It will be interesting to see how GF handles the backstory, but that is only my theory however.

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Cheren's team evolves through Story
Same Pokmon up to Rt4
for the Battles after Nimbasa a Dwebble is added to his team (He did say he wanted to catch more pokemon from Rt4)
the rt 10 battle replaces his Unfeazant with a Rufflet.
So Post Game Cheren

Liepard
Simi-Cooking Reference
Crustle
Braivary
Haxorus
Starter

Bianca should catch a Klink in the Zappy Cave, and when she battles you before Tubeline Bridge she will have a Klang in her Party. her post game team would be

Musharna
Simi-Cooking
Kinklang
Stoutland
Meinshao

Grimsley
Mandibuzz
Liepard
Bisharp
Krookodile

Marshal
Scrafty
Sawk
Throh
Conkledurr

Caitlen
Beeheeyem
Siglyph
Reunculus
Gothitelle

N's team for the Final Bout
R@m-(He'll still get one, you get Kyu to battle with)
Escavaleir
Zoroak
Lilligant
Klinklang
Carracosta

Ghetsis
Accelgor
Gigalith
Seismitoad
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Heatmor

Alder
Braivary
Sawsbuck
Buffolant
Vanniluxe
Eelectross
Volcorona

Mister_SGG

Liepard
Simi-Cooking Reference
Crustle
Braivary
Haxorus
Starter

Musharna
Simi-Cooking
Kinklang
Stoutland
Meinshao
Starter

Grimsley
Mandibuzz
Liepard
Bisharp
Krookodile

Marshal
Scrafty
Throh
Mienshao
Conkledurr

Caitlen
Beeheeyem
Siglyph
Reunculus
Gothitelle

N's team for the Final Bout
R@m-
Escavalier
Zoroark
Darmanitan
Klinklang
Carracosta

Ghetsis
Accelgor
Gigalith
Seismitoad
Ferrothorn
Hydreigon
Heatmor

Alder
Sawk
Confagrigus
Archeops
Vanniluxe
Eelektross
Volcorona

All adjusted :p

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
I was putting Archeops on Skyla's team, though I did forget Darmanitan for N.

BRaivery stays on Alder IMO, and Cynthia get's her Platinum team.

And we already get Cofagregus with Velma, I'm trying to spread the Pokemon out so like in Pt you see all the pokemon easily (And I hate GL and E4 members sharing Pokemon).

Electric

I want a game with many many changes. That means possibly redesigning routes and cities, and obviously gym leaders teams and the wild Pokemon.

Route 1:
Minccino
Pidove

Route 2:
Blitzle
Pidove

Dreamyard:
Munna (they don't have much of a choice)
Elemental Monkey that you can get (maybe?)
Pidove

Route 3:
Patrat
Blitzle
Trubbish

Wellspring Cave:
Timburr
Trubbish
Woobat (hate you...)
Roggenrola (hate you also...)

Outside Pinwheel Forest:
Lillipup
Purrloin
Throh
Sawk
(no Tympole, geez might as well put Tympole and Stunfisk in Stark Mountain)

Inside the Forest:
Sewaddle (30%) (not much of a choice again)
Venipede (30%) (again)
(Cottonee and Petilil are BW exclusives)
Pidove (20%)
Tympole (5%) (well it has to be somewhere early in the game...)
Elemental Monkeys (5%)

And that's all I'm going to do. If Route 1 has Patrat and Lillipup, then even something as simple as that makes the game way too similar to BW. I want to play a different game.

I'm not doing all the gym leaders, but Elesa could have:
Joltik Lv28
Tynamo Lv28*
Emolga Lv30
Zebstrika Lv30

In Grey Tynamo will actually get a decent movepool. I thought the programmers at Game Freak were smart, but giving Tynamo 3 crappy moves (Tackle? Really?) and 1 barely decent move isn't smart at all. (Who brought drugs to work?)

Geekachu

Buffolant
Vanniluxe
Eelectross
Volcorona

I like the idea of Sawsbuck being on his team, what about

Cofagrigus/Darmanitan
Sawsbuck
Vanilluxe
Archeops/Braviary
Carracosta/Seismitoad
Volcarona

At least that would give him more variation, and I didn't include Eelektross, Eelektross doesn't seem like an Alder Pokemon to me. But I'd like to see Alder be replaced as Champion by someone else, and then him appearing elsewhere travelling where you can battle him. Similar to Steven in Emerald.

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
I want Max Repels to work in the White Forest. Despite the repels, as soon as I get into the grass, a LEVEL 5 Pokemon comes out to battle my LEVEL 58 Zebstrika. What?

Mangoes

Grand Empress
I want Max Repels to work in the White Forest. Despite the repels, as soon as I get into the grass, a LEVEL 5 Pokemon comes out to battle my LEVEL 58 Zebstrika. What?

I notice pokemon always pop out in the exact same spot for me. If you come directly out of the pokemon center and take a straight dive south the first patch of grass you come to always gives me a pokemon. It's weird, yo.

But you could always just not go into the grass to begin with. ^^ it's not like they're forcing you or anything.

Psypert

They should make a battle frontier or at least ad a triple and rotation battle train, bacause those styles are fun but it sucks you cqan only do a few daily, also for Wi FI they should give you a point in random matchup if the opponents D/Cs and have a random matchup were everything is allowed, in PBR it was fun to go in random matchupo and find a team full of pikachus for example or battling Ubers from time to time and off course having repeated items, If this happens I´m gonna make a team with all 6 forms of rotom

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
They should make more than one Plume and Cover Fossil available.
The point of only one Plume or cover fossil is to make you go around town looking for a trade for one like the Fossils in Blue and Red

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
The point of only one Plume or cover fossil is to make you go around town looking for a trade for one like the Fossils in Blue and Red

Well in Emerald you could get both of the fossils. Although one you had to wait until after the main story. Hopefully they will do that for the third game. Possibly have one lying at the bottom of the Relic Castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.