• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
You can do raotation and triple battles over random wifi I think. And I agree about getting a point if the other player dcs.

Wasn't aware of all those limitations. I hope they get changed too.

flygon123pwn

Outragin'
Now I come back with a new theory, Kyurem will most probably not get his own game but the special moves that are programed in the game that kyurem could have a high chance of learning could be gotten from an event after a NEW MOVIE (M15) with Freeze Flare, if you have pokemon Black and Cold Bolt with a copy of Pokemon White. This is my theory and what I think will most likey happen

Psypert

You can do raotation and triple battles over random wifi I think. And I agree about getting a point if the other player dcs.

Wasn't aware of all those limitations. I hope they get changed too.

I mean that you can do a lot of triple and rotation battle In-Game, when you want to test a team and you don´t have access to Wi Fi you could test it out in the battle subway

LV100

Retired Master
Does anyone here remember that interview where GameFreak supposedly said that there won't be a 3rd installment for Black and White? I'm pretty sure that was debunked but I can't find anything to support that. I'm trying to educate some gamespotters lol. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Now I come back with a new theory, Kyurem will most probably not get his own game but the special moves that are programed in the game that kyurem could have a high chance of learning could be gotten from an event after a NEW MOVIE (M15) with Freeze Flare, if you have pokemon Black and Cold Bolt with a copy of Pokemon White. This is my theory and what I think will most likey happen

Who would be on the cover if Kyurem isn't? Surely you're not presuming an event would be there in place of Kyurem. I mean, plenty of people have made it clear that there's next to no way that anything but Kyurem will be on the next game's cover. The moves however I have no idea how they're going to be implemented into the game, nor do I care as I don't use legendaries. But I honestly don't see how anything other than Kyurem will be on the cover.

Does anyone here remember that interview where GameFreak supposedly said that there won't be a 3rd installment for Black and White? I'm pretty sure that was debunked but I can't find anything to support that. I'm trying to educate some gamespotters lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Game Freak said that because they weren't going to advertise for a game that hasn't even be formally released to public eyes yet. Especially because Black and White have just come out not even 3 months ago in the US/EU and barely even close to a year in Japan.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Yes, a triple/rotation train in the station would be great. Also New areas in Unova

Typhlosionvsworld

Y u mad bro?
Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem should all be available in Gray. Maybe they will all get a realm of sorts.

I was pretty disappointed that they didn't flesh out Kyurem's tundra.

They probably wanted to save some stuff for the third game. I mean, they change quite a bit in the third game so I can only imagine what they're going to do with Unova.

How would they display location data for Pokemon caught in that area?

Not quite sure what you mean by this, but if Reshiram and Zekrom were in an expanded Dragonspiral Tower or even Challenger's Cave I don't see a problem. If they added a new place I'm sure it would be compatable with Black and White in some way anyway. I don't have all the answers, all I know is that GF will have it covered when it comes out.

Last edited:

LV100

Retired Master
Game Freak said that because they weren't going to advertise for a game that hasn't even be formally released to public eyes yet. Especially because Black and White have just come out not even 3 months ago in the US/EU and barely even close to a year in Japan.

Yeah, I hear you. There's no way Gray's not happening. But this guy basically flat out told me that unless I can link him to a gaming blog or news site or something debunking it he's not accepting my arguments lol.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
For the record it actually has been over 3 months ago. But I do agree, it is in Gamefreak's best interest if they keep any information about a third game under wraps right now.

I wonder if they'll have you go to Lacunosa town before you finish the plot. Kind of like Spring path in Platinum. And I do hope gym leaders get roster changes like everyone's hoping for. Although I don't mind if Striation gym stays the same as the first two games.

Yeah, I hear you. There's no way Gray's not happening. But this guy basically flat out told me that unless I can link him to a gaming blog or news site or something debunking it he's not accepting my arguments lol.

So let him be ignorant, there's no use arguing to a brick wall anyway.

For the record it actually has been over 3 months ago. But I do agree, it is in Gamefreak's best interest if they keep any information about a third game under wraps right now.

I'm quite sure I'm losing track of time as of now. Not that a month or so's difference really changes my argument.

Electric

More exclusive abilities for Pokemon. According to the anime, Oshawott should get Moxie because it's over-confident and always determined to do whatever Ash wants.

More exclusive abilities for Pokemon. According to the anime, Oshawott should get Moxie because it's over-confident and always determined to do whatever Ash wants.

While I'd love to see this, sadly they don't really ever mix anything other than events with the anime in the games.

LV100

Retired Master
Eh. So apparently there's been no official word on the subject then. That's all I needed to know, thanks.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
So let him be ignorant, there's no use arguing to a brick wall anyway.

I'm quite sure I'm losing track of time as of now. Not that a month or so's difference really changes my argument.

I wasn't nagging on your argument, sorry if I'm being too nitpicky.

Also I have doubts that starter pokemon are going to get new abilities. possibly through an event maybe. But generally once all the pokemon are out there. The abilities are pretty much set except for pokemon that get new forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.