1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manifesto

manifesto HxC

I wasn't offended or getting defensive, my bad. I was just sayin' that it's still just been a short time since the games came out.

Yeah, this is true. They'll probably release some event pokemon that have super special abilities though or maybe some more events that coincide with the anime.

2. Typhlosionvsworld

Typhlosionvsworld Y u mad bro?

Pokemon wouldn't appear in the area, similar to the Distortion World.

3. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Not if that's where you catch a Tao Trio.

4. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

I think Iris will aid you throughout the journey and Drayden will be the 8th gym leader.

5. Electric

Electric Well-Known Member

Well they released the Pidove, Pansage, and Axew eggs, and there's Ash's Pikachu, so more anime event Pokemon are possible.

6. Blackjack the Titan

Those events should be shiny eggs.
    I'm also wondering what the third Victing movie would be called if they made one.

7. Typhlosionvsworld

Stop being difficult.
    I mean besides them.

8. Excitable Boy

They still need encounter data.

9. Typhlosionvsworld

Since when do legendaries have encounter data in the Pokedex?

10. Blackjack the Titan

What is the Tao Trio? The Fighters?

11. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem.

12. manifesto

manifesto HxC

They'll work it out, don't expect us to have the answers unless we have an in on GF headquarters dude. I'm thinking of ideas and I'm kind of hoping that they add to Unova because it felt kind of small to me.

13. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

Well I have similar sentiments. I think it felt small mainly because the path from the beginning to the pokemon league is totally linear with very little branching. I do they add some extra places to see at least.

14. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

Do you mean the fact that after the first town, every single town up until the Elite Four has a gym in it? I was kind of waiting for non-gym towns tbh.

15. manifesto

manifesto HxC

I would love an entire place, not a region, just a place to explore for the battle frontier. I'd also like deeper dungeons and just some more places to visit. It'd be more fun. Also, I'd like to see a longer postgame.

Agreed. I'd LOVE to see more non-gym towns with side-quests in them. I want the world I'm in to feel alive. It'd be so awesome.

16. Excitable Boy

I'm not talking about the encounter data in the Pokedex.

I'm talking about the location it lists where you've captured an individual Pokemon.

17. manifesto

manifesto HxC

What did they do with the World's edge island after you caught mew there with FR/LG? Probably said "faraway place" or "fateful encounter" I wouldn't know, I've never gotten one. But again, don't expect us to have the answers unless you have some solid Game Freak inside information and can truly prove us wrong.

Point is: they're gonna make it compatable no matter what.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  18. Excitable Boy

I honestly have no idea.

Is there anywhere on the Internet where I can find all of the possible phrases that it can display for a Pokemon's location in BW?

19. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

What do you mean by a place to explore for the battle frontier? Like having to explore a certain area before you reach the battle frontier?

One of the things I loved about Hoenn and Sinnoh were the fact that you had these towns that weren't just focused on "Lets get the badge and get out of here" Even if there wasn't much to do, it was still interesting to see the sights in each town. At least in Unova they did make it so that each town has its own cultural flair. Or at least some kind of landmark. E.G. the Cold Storage in Driftveil, the Plane in Mistralton and the Dragonspiral Tower near Icirrus.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  20. manifesto

manifesto HxC

Remember the Emerald Battle Frontier? Yeah. That.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.