• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Game Speculation - READ THE 1ST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Giant Chasm was no small obstacle D:

And if it's mandatory to find Kyurem rather than just have it show up, they probably won't make it more challenging than it already is for the sake of being able to get through the story. Like how they cut out the cycling part of Sky Tower and the Distortion World didn't require you to go through Turnback Cave's puzzle during those stories.

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Giant Chasm was no small obstacle D:

And if it's mandatory to find Kyurem rather than just have it show up, they probably won't make it more challenging than it already is for the sake of being able to get through the story. Like how they cut out the cycling part of Sky Tower and the Distortion World didn't require you to go through Turnback Cave's puzzle during those stories.

If it's gonna be made more simple, then it should go like this:
Team Plasma my just raid the GC and cut down enough trees to get to the cave. Then you battle a couple Plasma grunts and you meet N trying to claim Kyurem.

Geekachu

As painfully annoying as it is, I don't think this will happen. Fortunately for me I've never experienced the annoyance of encountering a shiny in the Safari Zone

What if, for certain special Pokemon in the game (like Volcarona in the ruins or the Munchlax you got from an in-game trade) they have special move on them?

I really like this idea. I also always liked the idea of there being a small chance that a wild Pokemon that you've caught knows an egg move. That would be awesome

PokemonOwn

I doubt that this will happen, but I hope that in the 3rd game, we will be able to transfer items from 4th gen. Not being able to is really annoying.

I know that this was from a few pages back, but I just need to confirm that it won't happen, because Pokémon from Generation 5 can't hold TMs...

Grei

not the color
I know that this was from a few pages back, but I just need to confirm that it won't happen, because Pokémon from Generation 5 can't hold TMs...

Well, first off, General Nonsense wasn't specifying that TMs would be transferred. I think he meant any type of item.

Though I think the main reason items can't be held is because of how TMs cannot be held. So if that's the case, Pokemon from a 4th Gen game won't be able to transfer items anyway.

EDIT
: Unless that's... what you meant?

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Definitely going to be a 3rd game?

Judas

I highly doubt that Kyurem would be in the Giant Chasm for the third game. I see it being that Team Plasma gained control of both Reshiram and Zekrom, started destroying everything, then Kyurem fights them and you catch it in the castle. Then if you kill it, you can catch it later in the Giant Chasm.

Every generation someone either questions it, or says it wont happen.

No one would buy it if it was called pokemon gray version with a picture of kyurem on the cover.

Think about it, a boring name and a crippled pokemon that looks like a frozen log on the front.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Hmm The safari zone could make a Debut in Grey

Electric

No one would buy it if it was called pokemon gray version with a picture of kyurem on the cover.

Think about it, a boring name and a crippled pokemon that looks like a frozen log on the front.

Every Pokemon game's cover is like that: boring and only says the title of the game with the mascot in the front of it. They can't really get creative with that.

JD

I think Rufflet, Vullaby and Deino need to be available earlier in this game in B/W you really can't get any good flying type early on Archen is decent but the ability it has really cripples it
Vullaby - Resort Desert
Deino - Route 5 and Dragon Spiral Tower
Rufflet - Route 6

Maybe if we get a Safari Zone they could be found there too.

Xab95

Legend hunter
I doubt they wont make a third game, Every generation had a 3rd game,
Kyurem's has the same battle theme as Reshiram and zekrom, I think
that's a hint for a 3rd version.
And the most Important reason for making a 3rd game is:
ds-it-prints-money.gif

But If they don't make a 3rd game I will be mad.

Geekachu

If Kyurem recieves a highly speculated origin form, then the mascot wouldn't be so much of a frozen log. And as someone's said, there's only so far they can go with covers.

I think Rufflet, Vullaby and Deino need to be available earlier in this game in B/W

They have them available later to make the possession of any strong Pokemon on your team even harder. They don't want to make the game even easier

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Well, if we were going to have safari zone, then I think it would have been in B/W by now. I do agree though that having Rufflet, Vullaby and Deino a little earlier would be a nice addition.

Well, if Kyurem got a new form that looked pretty cool, then it wouldn't be so boring now, would it? I do dearly hope Kyurem gets a new form. It'll be interesting how they handle the Lacunosa story about Kyurem arriving from space. I'm thinking it might just be one of those folklore stories that people make up over time and there's actually another story that nobody knows about.

Xab95

Legend hunter

They probably will make the new form of kyurem on the cover and it will
look awesome on it.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Safari Balls are in the games coding aswell as the apricorn balls from Jotho

Status
Not open for further replies.