• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
@YDT; Take a Flygon (Ground/Dragon). It must know the move Sand Tomb and Rock Tomb. Name it Tombstone.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Normal-
Fire/Ground- Camerupt - evolves when it performs a Magnitude 10 inside Mt. Chimney 2 times. To learn Eruption, then it can only do so after you perform another Magnitude 10 but in the Magma Hideout.
Water/Grass- Ludicolo
Bug-
Flying-
Dragon- .
Electric- Manectric - To evolve into Manectric, Elecktrike must solo at least one of Wattson's Pokemon. It must keep Howl forever.
Ice- Glalie
Poison- Seviper - must have poison Tail
Ghost/Dark-Sableye - must have Night Shade
Fighting/Psychic- Meditite - it must recover from at least 3 different types of status conditions through the use of a held berry (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, or Aspear. NOT Lum, though) to become Medicham.
Steel/Rock- Aggron - It must be hit by a damage ground attack from a Pokemon no more than 5 levels lower than it to evolve to Lairon, then it must solo Tabitha and Maxie to evolve to Aggron. It cannot attack any of Tabitha and Maxie's Pokemon until you have knocked out all of Steven's Pokemon

Kalosian

So long
YDT, I missed that you rejected the Altaria I gave you earlier. So take a Swellow instead (Normal/Flying). It can evolve as soon as it has defeated three Ghost-types.

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
Two more slots left!

Normal/Flying - Swellow - evolve when it has defeated three Ghost-types.
Fire/Ground- Camerupt - evolves when it performs a Magnitude 10 inside Mt. Chimney 2 times. To learn Eruption, then it can only do so after you perform another Magnitude 10 but in the Magma Hideout.
Water/Grass- Ludicolo
Bug-
Dragon-
Electric- Manectric - To evolve into Manectric, Elecktrike must solo at least one of Wattson's Pokemon. It must keep Howl forever.
Ice- Glalie
Fighting/Psychic- Meditite - it must recover from at least 3 different types of status conditions through the use of a held berry (Cheri, Chesto, Pecha, Rawst, or Aspear. NOT Lum, though) to become Medicham.
Steel/Rock- Aggron - It must be hit by a damage ground attack from a Pokemon no more than 5 levels lower than it to evolve to Lairon, then it must solo Tabitha and Maxie to evolve to Aggron. It cannot attack any of Tabitha and Maxie's Pokemon until you have knocked out all of Steven's Pokemon

thechallenger101

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
YDT take a Shelgon for dragon it canot evolve abd to evolve bagon to shelgon it has to win 3 contests

For Bug, take a Pinsir. It must solo 10 trainers that own more than 3 Pokemon.

Forest1999

Obey CobaltDestroyer
This is a ruby challenge. Cant trade, Fully evolve, I am doing an updated pokemon challenge, please post pokemon, None of the same type.

Poke 1 Elektrike- can evolve after defeating a graveler
Poke 2 Tentacool- defeats grass type by liquid ooze effect
Poke 3 Treecko- Starter
Poke 4 Numel- Has to defeat 2 pellipers to evolve.
Poke 5_________
Poke 6_________

Last edited:

YDT

Positively Ecstatic
And now I'm done. Thanks everyone!

Normal/Flying - Swellow - evolve when it has defeated three Ghost-types.
Water/Grass- Ludicolo
Bug- Pinsir - Must solo 10 trainers that own more than 3 Pokemon.
Dragon- Shelgon - it can't evolve and to evolve bagon to shelgon it has to win 3 contests
Ice- Glalie

BenXxX

Coordinator
Heyy guys.
So I want to play Emerald but I want it to be more challenging.
I know what pokemon I want to use, I just want you guys to give restrictions for the pokemon such as move restrictions and/or evolution restrictions.
So the pokemon I will be using are :
Mudkip -> Marshtomp -> Swampert.
Skitty -> Delcatty.
Poochyeana -> Mightyeana.
Ralts -> Kirlia. (I want to keep it as a Kirlia, as it's one of my favourite pokemon.)
Shuppet -> Banette.
Tropius.

Kalosian

So long
Forest1999, take an Electrike which can evolve after defeating a Graveler.

BenXxX, your Delcatty must know Heal Bell and Double-Edge.

SilverMorty

benXxX your Shuppet has to defeat the Sableye owned by the Hex Maniac in the top floor of Mt. Pyre before it can evolve.

if that's too challenging (have a try at least 5 times), then it only has to defeat it from 50% health to 0.

------
Forrest1999, since no one has done it, I'll give you the challenge as well as the pokemon.

Your challenge will be a Ruby challenge and the theme is pokemon that have been added to updated Gym Leader/Elite Four rosters in Emerald. This can include rematches and also Wallace's updated team. For example, Manectric was added in Wattson's Emerald team.

(For a list go to http://www.serebii.net/emerald/elite.shtml and http://www.serebii.net/emerald/gym.shtml)

So to continue building your team, take a Tentacool (from Wallace's Champion team). It must have Liquid Ooze and can only evolve after it defeats a Grass type using only Liquid Ooze's effect.

Last edited:

BenXxX

Coordinator
Swampert-Mud Shot must be his only 1 turn STAB move. (So, Dive, yes. Waterfall, No, etc)

I can't really do this as Swampert will be the only pokemon I'll have to learn Surf and I'm not going to be using a HM slave except for Rock Smash and Cut.

How about Surf being the only 1-turn STAB move?

thechallenger101

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
I want to do the same thing as YTD so just give me pokemon with all types in sapphire

Last edited:

thechallenger101

THE CAKE IS A LIE!
k
Flying/Steel Skarmory must keep spikes
Fighting
Water
Grass
Fire
Poison
Dragon
Ice
Ground
rock
Bug
Normal
Ghost
Psychic
Dark
Electric

Charoshi

Charmander is best
thechallenger101 - (What game?) Take a Jigglypuff. It must only know normal type moves.