• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Ah my bad, thanks! and i'll just put my own gem nicknames then xD

-Sableye (Amethyst)
-Starmie (Ruby)
-Spoink that evolves in Aqua Hideout (Pearl)
-Golduck (Alexandrite)
-Persian, evolve after doubling Money with Pay Day (named Gold as Meowth then Garnet as Persian)
-Slowking (Opal)

also celebimasters i've given you some pokemon that you missed on this page as well ^^

Take "it" out of Alexandrite aand you have my name. Asking again: Can anyone post me from which game is the boss/interactable pokémon you posted for me?

celebimasters_93

Pokemon Trainer Xande: i can tell you that Skarmory is a boss in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team located at Mt. Steel

I still need 2 pokemon for my Emerald challenge of pokemon only used by Team Aqua and Magma!!!!!

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Celebi: Take a Groundon, as Kyogre/Groudon are the only missing pokémon. Must be all the times 3 levels lower than your weaker pokémon.

And I need explanations of where they are bosses/interactables of: Medicham and Ninetails.

Medicham is part of Team Meanies in red/blue rescue team, and Ninetails is a boss that curses you thinking you were the trainer who abandoned her in the same game

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Celebi: Take a Groundon, as Kyogre/Groudon are the only missing pokémon. Must be all the times 3 levels lower than your weaker pokémon.

And I need explanations of where they are bosses/intractable of: Medicham and Ninetails.

I mentioned it was a Mystery Dungeon boss when I first assigned it, didn't I? Pretty sure you fight Ninetales there . . . If it isn't actually fought there, change to a Kabutops (boss in Brine Cave in Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness) if you can trade for it. Still must learn Dig upon evolving and solo a gym of your choice to evolve.

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I mentioned it was a Mystery Dungeon boss when I first assigned it, didn't I? Pretty sure you fight Ninetales there . . . If it isn't actually fought there, change to a Kabutops (boss in Brine Cave in Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness) if you can trade for it. Still must learn Dig upon evolving and solo a gym of your choice to evolve.

I forgot, but they both (Ninetales and Medicham) are Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue bosses. Sorry guys.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist

celebimasters_93

Still need 1 Pokemon for Emerald my team for Emerald is this so far:
1) Poocheyena- evolve it into Mightyena at any time, but in order to take part in any battles after reaching Lilicove, you must have it win a Master-Rank Cool contest with a high enough score to have its picture added to the Art Museum.
2) Numel- It can only evolve once it has soloed 10 Numels owned by Team Magma members.
3) Crobat- can only use herbs as healing items for it until it is a Crobat.
4)Carvana- solo any of the Aqua Admins before it can evolve.
5)Groudon- Must be 3 levels lower than your weaker pokémon.

celebimasters_93, take a Baltoy (A Magma Grunt in the space centre uses one), name it Balanced. It may only know one attacking move at any given time, & it must solo 30 trained Pokemon to evolve.

Have fun.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
OK. I will do the challenge I have in my userbar. But first, I want to make an easier challenge. Rules:
* Only pokémons in BL/OU;
* No trades, only Sapphire pokémons;
* I want to use my pokémons in Battle Tower, so now pokémon banned from it and, give me movesets/items for me using in the Battle Frontier;
* Ask for good natures;
* No gender restrictions;
* I want my HMs to be spread all around my team, until I get to Ever Grande;
* And, no too hard restrictions.

Team:

SilverMorty

Xande take a Rhyhorn that evolves to Rhydon when it can defeat a whole Swimmer/Tri Athlete's team (more than one pokemon) in the infinite rain by Kyogre.

It's Battle Tower moveset and nature should be:

Adamant with Choice Band

-Earthquake
-Rock Blast
-Brick Break/Focus Punch
-Megahorn

Kalosian

So long
Xande, have yourself a Starmie. It should look like this:

Starmie @ Leftovers / Petaya Berry
Trait: Natural cure
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Sp.att / 252 Spd
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Recover

No other restrictions.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Xande, knock yourself out with a Xatu. No restrictions

Moveset for Battle Tower? I need it. My team:

*Starmie @ Leftovers / Petaya Berry
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Recover;
*Rhydon@Choice Band
Trait: Any
Evs: Getting would be nice:)
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Brick Break/Focus Punch
- Megahorn
Must solo a Triathlete/Swimmer 's team in Drizzle 's summoned rain.
*Xatu: Needs moveset.

Last edited:

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
*Starmie @ Leftovers / Petaya Berry
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Recover;
*Rhydon@Choice Band
Trait: Any
Evs: 252HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Brick Break/Focus Punch
- Megahorn
Must solo a Triathlete/Swimmer 's team in Drizzle 's summoned rain.
*Xatu: Needs moveset.

Electivire Addict: I WANT a moveset. I DON 'T WANT to mae my own (I 'm too lazy:) )