• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
1 more for my Sapphire!
*Starmie @ Leftovers / Petaya Berry
Trait: Natural cure
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Sp.att / 252 Spd
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Psychic / Recover;
*Rhydon@Choice Band
Trait: Any
Evs: 252HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Brick Break/Focus Punch
- Megahorn
Must solo a Triathlete/Swimmer 's team in Drizzle 's summoned rain.
Xatu @Item I want
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 34 Sp.att / 224 Spd
Nature: Timid
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Wish
- Baton Pass / Reflect
*Salamence@What I want
EVs: Would like to get from Ememew
Trait: Intimidate
Moveset:
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Aerial Ace/Flying Hidden Power
- Flamethrower
Solo Bird Keeper Robert 10 times before evolving in Shelgon; Must defeat/Be the only one to battle in the capture of at least 2 Regis.
*Makuhita@Whatever
EVs: 252 Atk / 112 Def / 116 SpD / 28 Spe
Trait: Thick Fat
Moveset:
-Fake Out
-Cross Chop
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Decided to create a team for a Sapphire Challenge using a random number generator and here's what I got:

019: Lotad
044: Shedinja
053: Gyrados
067: Tentacruel
107: Muk
122: Altaria

I'd some journey restrictions, as in restrict how I play the game as opposed to restricting the Pokemon. I'll take 8 restrictions.

-Gyarados must be captured as a Magikarp before I have beaten Flannery, and it must always know Splash until I have beaten all eight Gym Leaders
-You can never heal using a Super Potion, any you get, you need to sell off relatively soon.
-Never pass through a trainer without battling him.
-your pokemon must defeat a pokemon of the same egg group to evolve.
-You are forbidden from using regular pokeballs. You must sell any that you find. You are only allowed to buy them if you want a Premier Ball. After buying (if you choose to buy), you must sell the pokeballs.
-Serenade you must capture at least one pokemon in every route/dungeon/safari zone etc. Even if you have to catch the same pokemon twice. Cities with pokemon count too.
-
-

The last two restrictions combined make one hell of a challenge. Luckily the second doesn't state when the Pokemon needs to be captured, so I'll do that farther into the game :D

Two more restrictions please!

Reposting from previous page.

SerenadeSP, each & everyone of your Pokemon may never fight unless they are holding a Berry that has an effect in-battle. That means stuff like Cheri Berries are allowed, however, stuff like Nanab Berries are banned.

Have fun.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
019: Lotad
044: Shedinja
053: Gyrados
067: Tentacruel
107: Muk
122: Altaria

-Gyarados must be captured as a Magikarp before I have beaten Flannery, and it must always know Splash until I have beaten all eight Gym Leaders
-You can never heal using a Super Potion, any you get, you need to sell off relatively soon.
-Never pass through a trainer without battling him.
-your pokemon must defeat a pokemon of the same egg group to evolve.
-You are forbidden from using regular pokeballs. You must sell any that you find. You are only allowed to buy them if you want a Premier Ball. After buying (if you choose to buy), you must sell the pokeballs.
-Serenade you must capture at least one pokemon in every route/dungeon/safari zone etc. Even if you have to catch the same pokemon twice. Cities with pokemon count too.
-each & everyone of your Pokemon may never fight unless they are holding a Berry that has an effect in-battle. That means stuff like Cheri Berries are allowed, however, stuff like Nanab Berries are banned.
-(your choice) 3 of your pokemon are allowed NO stab moves!

Well... this is gonna be hell XD Thanks guys.

HydroSwampert

Pokemon Trainer Xande Take a Mightyena.
Mightyena @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Att, and 252 Spd
Trait: Intimidate
Moveset:
-Taunt
-Crunch
-Dig
-Toxic or Poison Fang, your choice
Hope you like your Mightyena!

frewy

alright i finished leaf green challenge. anyone have have any ideas for which game?
From following:
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Leaf Green
Fire Red

Team:
-
-
-
-
-
-

SilverMorty

Why don't you try a different region then? :)

Go with Hoenn on Ruby?

If so then take a Surskit that evolves after it defeats a Lombre in the rain

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
So, summer break just started so I have time to actually do this so can i get a six people team for fire red, go easy on restrictions

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
CrazySteve take a Growlithe and name it after your dog. If you don't have a dog. Then name it after someone else's dog. If you don't know someone with a dog, then i'm sorry son but all hope is lost for you.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
CrazySteve take a Growlithe and name it after your dog. If you don't have a dog. Then name it after someone else's dog. If you don't know someone with a dog, then i'm sorry son but all hope is lost for you.

Haha don't worry i have dogs :D

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
So i have

-Caterpie, named Steve, No STAB, always know harden once learned
-Growlithe, (Tila, or Stanley, depending on gender)
-Doduo, named earlie Bird or RunAway depending on ability. Must catch 4 different pokemon in Safari Zone to evolve
-
-
-

Kalosian

So long
crazysteve1001, take a Krabby. It must know Crabhammer. Evolve after it has defeated a wild Horsea. Nickname it Piratecrab.

HydroSwampert

crazysteve1001 Take a Charmander that has to beat a wild Pokemon in every Route before Mt. Moon that you have acess to in the beginning, to be able to evolve into Charmander. S/he has to solo one of Erika's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Charizard. S/he should be named Spitfire of Spit Fire or SpitFire , whichever you like better. If you find a different nickname, you can nickname s/he that. Have fun and good luck!
Edit: Rank/Level Up! :D

Blinkingsky

Matsuda breeder
I want to do a 2 pokemon-only run on Ruby. They must be able to be found before Rustboro City and be at least somewhat rare.