• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Im going to do a solo run in Emerald YAY. What pokemon should I use

abrar14

Statter Master
^ use mudkip. Name him mudkipz

SilverMorty

Pkfire take a Koffing that evolves when it poisons Flannery's Torkoal and gets it down to at least half health with Smog.

Kacho

You are next.
for this challenge, am i allowed to breed (in RSE) certain TM to a pokemon I am obliged to use? since not every TM can be purchased...

Kacho

You are next.
Im going to do a solo run in Emerald YAY. What pokemon should I use

take a Spoink who must evolve when:
0) keep Magic Coat
1) Confuse Ray on 2 of Norman's pokemon
2) those 2 pokemons attack themselves back
3) after 1 and 2 is completed, the Spoink may evolve through levels

name Spoink "confuzzled"

AwesomeMudkip14

Just found my old emerald and fancied a challenge so i'm going to play through the game with a team of 9 that rotates. So give me a team of 9 please and the only limits are that I can't have pokemon of the same single type like 2 water types or 2 water flying types but i can have 1 water and 1 water/flying type on my team for example. But 1 type can only appear up to 2 times on the team. I can't trade and no breeding allowed. Restrictions on pokemon as well please.

-Seedot/Nuzleaf (grass(/dark))-can evolve into shiftry after using torment on at least 10 different gym leader's pokemon
-Chinchou (water/electric) -must solo two trainers in the 8th gym without using electric moves to evolve and can't know more than one water move at a time
-Vulpix-must burn and defeat 10 ghosts to evolve
-Duskull-Must have fought one pokemon of each type to evolve
-Tailow-Must solo Brawly to evolve
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

Kacho

You are next.
awesomemudkip, take a seedot/nuzleaf
it can evolve into shiftry after using torment on at least 10 different gym leader's pokemon

Last edited:

Kalosian

So long
AwesomeMudkip14, take a Chinchou, it must solo two trainers in the 8th gym without using Electric moves before evolving. It may also never have know than one Water move at the same time.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
AwesomeMudkip, have a Duskull. To evolve, it must have fought at least one Pokemon of each of the 17 types. Dual-types can only be classified as one or the other (ex: if you beat a Tentacool, it may count for Water OR Poison, but not both. The same species can only be used once, so you'd have to find a different water or poison type to count for the second type).

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
I will use a marril for my challenge. The challenge is I can't evolve it

Kacho

You are next.
awesome, take a sandshrew, it must use slash on 10 trainer's pokemon with a critical hit , and use swift on 3 trainers battle inside Fortree Gym before it can evolve.

after it evolves. you don't have to keep slash.

-optional: you may breed a sandslash with egg moves from other pokemon before putting it in your team and apply said restriction

Last edited:

renoum

silently, we wait
AwesomeMudkip, take Chimecho or Absol. If you choose Chimecho, it must only know Physical and Other moves and it must solo all the trainers in the 7th gym. If you choose Absol, he must always have Razor Wind and he may never know any moves that have STAB and he can't have any moves with 100BP or more. He must also solo Wallace. You can take both if you feel like it.