• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

~EternalDarkness~

Ghost Type User
Silent Murderer, take a Treecko. It must not participate in the battle with Roxxane and may only evolve into Grovyle any time after the battle. It must solo both Flannery and Winona to evolve into Sceptile, plus during the battle with Wallace it may only fight one of his pokemon although it cannot be Milotic. You may teach it whatever moves you like, however, it can only learn one move of each type and must know at least one status move, due to this it may not hold any items. Finally it must deafeat one of Glacia's Glalie and Drake's Shelgon. Name it Cobblepot, plus if you want to tweak some things here and there by all means do so.

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
hi im wanting an emerald dual type challenge but they must share a type with the pokemon suggested before for example if someone if the first member is ludicollo the second would have to be either part water or grass

7 tyranitars

hi im wanting an emerald dual type challenge but they must share a type with the pokemon suggested before for example if someone if the first member is ludicollo the second would have to be either part water or grass

Enjoy yourself a Swamperd then :p

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
ok so my team
1) Swampert
2) Trapinch must keep crunch
3) Altaria
4 Tropius must have steel wing
5) Cacnea keep spikes
i have the strange feeling cacnea is only available after Flannery but i might be wrong its been sometime since ive done a playthrough where ive had o go into the desert
so one more member only has to be part Dark

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Doing a Leaf Green Run. I can't trade anything over, so only native pokemon from the region will do! Also, I want three challenges, something small like no TM's or cannot buy healing items, just contribute one if you can think of one. Feel free to add conditions to evolve any of my pokemon.

Team
--------

Challenges
--------------

Kalosian

So long
teh_original_pikachu, take a Grimer. To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.
As for your separate challenges, you may not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Team
--------
1. Grimer - To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.

Challenges
--------------
1. Do not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
teh_original_pikachu have a vuplix it must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor
as for your individual challenge how about when you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them for example misty has 2 so you can only take 2 into the battle
and remember guys im in need of one more member for my emerald dual type challenge must be part dark

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
ultimate_charmander take a shiftry, have the seedot evolve into nuzleaf at level 21, and evolve the nuzleaf into a seedot when it is either level 49 OR it solos Winona's Altaria.

Team
--------
1. Grimer - To evolve into Muk, it must solo two trainers on Route 14 while being burned throughout both battles. Regarding its moveset, it must know Acid Armor and Sludge Bomb.
2.Vulpix - must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor

Challenges
--------------
1. Do not use any items during important battles (Gym Leader, Rival, Elite Four and Rocket Boss).
2.When you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
@original pikachu: Take a Pikachu to fit your name. You must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu and any one of Erika's Pokemon. If you choose to evolve, you must defeat any one of Sabrina's Psychic type and after evolution, solo anyone of Giovanni's Pokemon. If you choose not to, it must forever hold an Everstone and keep Quick Attack, as well as beat any three Pokemon for Koga's Gym.

As for the extra challenge, why not...

No riding bicycles indoors

Mind = blank.

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Team
--------

2.Vulpix - must solo one of the snorlax's to evolve and as soon as your able it must learn mimic from the move tutor

3.Pikachu - must solo Lt. Surge's Raichu and any one of Erika's Pokemon. If you choose to evolve, you must defeat any one of Sabrina's Psychic type and after evolution, solo anyone of Giovanni's Pokemon. If you choose not to, it must forever hold an Everstone and keep Quick Attack, as well as beat any three Pokemon for Koga's Gym.

Challenges
--------------
2.When you face a gym leader you take at most the same amount of pokemon as them

SilverMorty

teh_original_pikachu take a Cubone that evolves after it defeats 3 wild Haunters.

For a Challenge suggestion how about you are only allowed to switch no more than 3 times in any one battle.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Trainer challenge: Use randomly selected trainer (No gym/Elite four) like swimmer, cool trainer, scientist, etc. Use bulapedia's list and blindy click or use a randomizer if one exists.

Rules:
1.Use only that kind of pokemon (Barring hm slaves, but try to get them to fit)

2.Given limitations, you may stick to the general idea instead of the game examples Ex-Hikers may use all rock pokemon, lass 'cute' pokemon, roughnecks 'tough' pokemon, etc.

3.No legendary pokemon

4.Shinies may be caughtless they fit, box them.

Rules may be updated, but I think these should work, any takers, reply, pm if any changes you that are necessary.

Cyndan

I'd like to have a Challenge for my Ruby. I can take Pokemon from Sapphire and Emerald as well.
The theme is Eggs from the Night Sky. Basically, I'll take Eggs from my other games and my team should be complete before I take on the first gym. All of them will be hatched from Eggs. They should also be associated with the Night Sky.
-No Legendaries (obviously)
-Nicknames are also encouraged.

I'll get a Lunatone to take the place of my starter.