• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Monotype Challenge Thread!

Poison monotype! :D In Firered!

Planned team:

Venusaur
Venomoth
Arbok
Nidoking
Golbat
Vileplume

Wish me luck guys! ^^

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Upon arrival at the northern part of Route 104, I received the Bullet Seed TM from a guy and then I headed into the nearby flower shop. Once inside, I obtained the Wailmer Pail key item from the flower shop's manager and I went outside to collect some berries. I planted some berries in the soft soil and I walked along Route 104 and battled against a Lady and her Zigzagoon. I also battled against a Lass and her Lotad and Shroomish and then I arrived at a bridge that went over a pond and I battled some Twins. After my Lotad and Wingull beat their Seedot and Lotad, I arrived at the other side of the pond and battled a Fisherman and his Magikarp. I then walked north into Rustboro City and I saved the game there.

;258; - Mudkip Lv. 13
;278; - Wingull Lv. 11
;270; - Lotad Lv. 11

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
Just a quick update. Been training a bit in the Sevii Islands lately, and did some other story stuff. Next up is Giovanni. Can someone please tell me if I am levelled enough?

Also, Luna evolved into a Clefable ^^

;020; Joey lv 50
;036; Luna lv 50
;053; Noppes lv 50
;083; CH'DING lv 50
;143; FattyPatty lv 50
;115; Roo lv 50

Lorde

I healed my Pokemon at the Rustboro City Pokemon Center, then I visited the Poke Mart and bought several items inside. I headed out to explore more of the city afterwards and I visited the Cutter's house and got the Cut HM there. I also visited the Pokemon Trainer's School and I spoke to the students and then I obtained a Quick Claw from the teacher. I wandered into more buildings around Rustboro City and I received more items including a Premier Ball from a kid. I then headed back south to Route 104 and the Petalburg Woods in order to train my Pokemon for the upcoming Gym battle against Roxanne. I worked on training Wingull and Lotad specifically since they were a bit under-leveled at the moment.

;258; - Mudkip Lv. 14
;278; - Wingull Lv. 12
;270; - Lotad Lv. 12

NidokingJ

Addicted2Pokemon
Hey all, going to start up a fire red file and wanted to join in on the challenge. I want to use a mono type, but not sure wich to go, i like Fire tho

Last edited:

Lorde

I battled Roxanne at the Rustboro City Gym and I used Wingull against her Geodude. I eventually managed to defeat Roxanne's Geodude with a Water Gun attack and then I had to battle against her Nosepass and I used Mudkip against it. I managed to score a critical hit Water Gun, but Nosepass didn't faint until the second attack. I defeated Roxanne and obtained the Stone Badge from her as well as the Rock Tomb TM. I left the Gym to heal at the Pokemon Center, but then I had to help recover the Wingull that had been kidnapped. I headed for Rusturf Tunnel to stop Team Aqua, and battled some trainers along the way there. I battled a wild Taillow and a wild Nincada and I saved before entering the cave.

;259; - Mudkip Lv. 15
;278; - Wingull Lv. 14
;270; - Lotad Lv. 13

Last edited:

Joth

Back from the Dead
Phase One: Type Choosing

Since the 3rd gen single Pokémon thread seems more than dead, I will use my Ruby game for a monotype.

Not sure what type, so the first person to answer is the type I am gonna go with. I would prefer to not use a starter, even if the type is Grass/Fire/Fighting/Water/Ground. I await your decision!

EDIT: I would prefer a type that is available BEFORE the first gym, please!

Last edited:

Shiny Swalot

Shiny Swalot Powerz!
poison is a cool type, I am doing one too with Dustox, Vileplume, Crobat, Tentacruel, Weezing and Swalot

Joth

Back from the Dead
I would do Poison, but there are only limited amounts of them in Hoenn, and I don't want to steal your team...

Therefore I shall be doing a Normal type run. I randomly selected a type and that is what I landed on.

THE TEAM:
Linoone: Weebl
Zangoose: Zoro
Slaking: Ceaser
Girafarig: Two-Face
Dodrio: Gemini
Castform: Channel 3 (lawlz hax)

I will post again when I get to Rustborough city!

Lorde

I entered Rusturf Tunnel and I saw a Team Aqua grunt inside. I battled him and once I won that match, I managed to save Pecko. Afterwards, I went to Devon Corp and I received a Letter from the president. I was supposed to take it to Steven Stone on Dewford island, so I healed at the local Pokemon Center and headed south towards Petalburg City. I got to Mr. Briney's house along the way and he said that he'd take me to Dewford Town. We crossed the sea and we got there quickly. I wandered around Dewford Town, and I decided to visit the city hall. I changed the trendy saying and I prepared to head for Granite Cave to give Steven Stone the letter from his father. I saved at the Pokemon Center after healing.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 16
;278; - Wingull Lv. 14
;270; - Lotad Lv. 13

Joth

Back from the Dead
Episode 1: New Beginnings

NOTABLE HAPPENINGS:
-Chose Treeko, but released it after I caught Weebl the Zigzagoon.
-Got Weebl to Lv. 5.
-Helped Wally catch his Pokémon.
-Caught Cesar the Slakoth, but he was a Timid nature, so I then caught Your Mom, who had a much more satisfactory nature.
-Chose to use another Linoone as a HM slave later on, unless I can have a non-Normal type HM user? Can someone help me out on that? I am just going by the normal rules.
-Will use a Swellow at least until I can catch a Doduo, unless his preformance is satisfactory.

I started my adventure and rescued Birch and all that jazz, until May gave me the Pokéballs, then I went and caught myself a Zigzagoon whom I named Weebl. I then released Treeko, and started leveling Weebl up. Later, I went to Petalburg City, and there I visited my Dad's gym and helped a boy named Wally catch his very own Pokémon. My dad told me to head to Rustbourough city, and to challenge it's gym. He told me that when I could show him four gym badges, then he would battle me. To get to Rustborough, I had to travel through Petalburg woods. There I met Cesar and Your Mom the Slakoths, but only Your Mom showed the aptitude to be able to preform well on my team. Weebl, Your Mom, and I kept on trekking on towards Rustbourough, to the Gym, to my destiny. We trained along the way, and met naught but Pokémon and the odd Bug Catcher until we reached the very heart of the forest, where we happened upon a Devon worker. After a few moments, an oddly dressed thug claimed to have been waiting in ambush for the Devon worker. I put him in his place, and the Devon worker gave me a Great Ball in thanks. I soon arrived in the city, where I saved my game.

THE TEAM:
[SPOIL];263;-Weebl-Lv.9
;287;-Your Mom-Lv.9[/SPOIL]

BOXED:
[SPOIL]None.[/SPOIL]

PROGRESS:
[SPOIL]Badges-0
Location-Rustborough City
Pokémon-2[/SPOIL]

Lorde

After leaving the Dewford Town Pokemon Center, I headed out to Granite Cave. I got to the shore near there and I battled a couple of Fisherman trainers. I then went inside Granite Cave where I managed to use Flash to light the way. I encountered a couple wild Pokemon like Aron and Makuhita and I battled them all for more experience. I then trained the rest of the way, using Flash to guide my way through the cave. I eventually got to the end of the cavern and I met Steven Stone there. I gave him the Letter from his father and then he rewarded me with a TM. He left the cave and then I left back to Dewford Town's Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then headed for the Dewford Gym and I saved once inside.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 18
;278; - Wingull Lv. 16
;271; - Lombre Lv. 15

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Going to start a Bug Ruby Monotype for my first challenge here!

~ Stone Badge ~
[SPOIL]
~ Started new game
~ Grabbed my Potion, set my Clock, and visited May (Ooh la la~)
~ Picked up Mudkip, Spartacus, for my starter and main HM slave to save Birch
~ Headed North through Route 101 and Oldale Town to battle May
~ Spartacus Tackled May’s Treecko into submission
~ Rendezvoused back at Birch’s lab and received my Pokedex and Pokeballs
~ Received the Running Shoes from Mom
~ Caught Wurmple on Route 101, nicknamed Wormy as tribute to Spongebob
~ Trained Wormy up to Level 6 by shameless grinding
~ Spent 45 minutes on Route 102 in order to find my Surskit
~ Successfully caught said Surskit, nicknamed Argognat as a combination of Argyroneta, the genus name for water spiders, the Argonauts, who were mythical Greek sailors, and gnat, a small bug
~ Battled my way through Route 102 and broke through to Petalburg City
~ Visited my old man in the gym before accompanying Wally on his first Pokemon experience
~ Headed West onto Route 104 where Wormy evolved into Silcoon!
~ Entered the Petalburg Woods
~ Defeated the Magma Grunt and rescued the Devon Employee
~ Escaped Petalburg Woods, got the Wailmer Pail, and continued up to Rustboro
~ Received HM01 Cut and the Quick Claw, which was equipped to Wormy
~ Headed to Route 116 for training and to pick up my next Pokemon
~ Caught Nincada, named Nils after the bard from Fire Emblem
~ While training, Wormy evolved into Beautifly!
~ After training, entered the Rustboro Gym and swept the trainers
~ Challenged Roxanne with the following team:

;267; Wormy - Level 11 - Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Absorb
;283; Argognat - Level 12 - Bubble, Quick Attack
;290; Nils - Level 10 - Scratch, Harden, Leech Life, Sand Attack
...Oh boy…

~ Wormy took out Geodude with Absorb
~ Switched out Nils against Nosepass and spammed Sand Attack and Leech Life until victory
~ Received the Stone Badge from Roxanne[/SPOIL]

~ Knuckle Badge ~
[SPOIL]~ Caught a Zigzagoon, Django, to teach Cut to
~ Got my Cut loot, then pursued the Devon Employee and the Magma Grunt North
~ Destroyed the Grunt, got the Devon Goods back, and rescued Peeko
~ Got the Pokenav and my mission from the President… of Devon
~ Took the ferry to Dewford
~ Got the Old Rod, beach loot, and the Silk Scarf, which was given to Nils
~ Entered Granite Cave and received HM05 Flash… yay?
~ Delivered the letter to Steven and got TM47 Steel Wing
~ Left Granite Cave and entered the Dewford Gym
~ Battled through all the trainers and challenged Brawly with the following team:

;267; Wormy - Level 13 - Quick Claw - Gust, Absorb, Poison Sting, Tackle
;283; - Level 13 - Bubble, Quick Attack, Sweet Scent
;290; - Level 12 - Silk Scarf - Scratch, Leech Life, Sand Attack, Harden

~ Opening with Nils, who lowered Machop’s accuracy with Sand Attack
~ Switched out to Wormy who Gusted Machop into defeat
~ Switched back to Nils and lowered Makuhita’s accuracy
~ Switched back to Wormy and subdued Makuhita with Poison Sting and Gust
~ Defeated Brawly and received the Knuckle Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Dynamo Badge ~
[SPOIL]~ After visiting the Pokemon Center, took Mr. Briney’s ferry to Slateport
~ Scanned the beach for items, beat all the trainers, and received the Soft Sand
~ Arrived in Slateport, did some shopping, and received the Pokeblock Case
~ Talked to Dock and visited the Museum, receiving TM46 Thief
~ Immediately used the TM to teach Argognat Thief
~ Went upstairs and talked to Stern before defending him from the Magma Grunts
~ After my conversation with Maxie, went North and cut through the Trick House
~ Cleared the immediate area of trainers to train up
~ Healed up and challenged May
~ Wormy took down Wailmer with Poison Sting and Absorb
~ Switched out to Argognat who two-shot Numel with Bubble
~ Switched back to Wormy who Paralyzed Grovyle with Stun Spore and took him out with a few Gusts
~ Defeated May and received the Itemfinder
~ Arrived at Mauville and received the Acro Bike and HM06 Rock Smash
~ Battled all the trainers on the surrounding routes
~ Nils evolved into Ninjask and, more importantly, Shedinja!
~ Returned to Slateport and nicknamed Shedinja Ninian after Nils’ sister from Fire Emblem
~ Challenged the Winstrate House (And only now got the pun on Straight Wins)
~ Destroyed Wally in front of the Gym
~ After retiring Wormy to the PC, battled through the Mauville Gym
~ After losing several times, healed up and challenged Wattson with the following team:

;283; Argognat - Level 21 - Everstone - Bubble, Thief, Quick Attack, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 23 - Cheri Berry - Fury Swipes, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech
;292; Ninian - Level 23 - Cheri Berry - Fury Swipes, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech

~ Opened with Ninian, who stacked up several Double Teams and shirked off Thunder Wave with its Cheri Berry
~ Screeched Magnemite’s Defense to next to nothing and took it out with 3 Fury Cutters
~ One Fury Cutter took out Voltorb
~ Spent a few more turns Screeching at Magneton before taking it down with more Fury Cutters
~ Defeated Wattson and got the Dynamo Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Heat Badge ~
[SPOIL]~ Cleared the Rustboro Tunnel and got HM04 Strength and collected my rewards from Devon
~ Smashed the Rocks and traveled North on Route 111
~ Passed through Fiery Path and cleared out all the trainers between there and Fallarbor Town
~ Received TM43 Secret Power and immediately taught it to Ninian
~ Found TM32 Double Team and taught it to Agrognat
~ Arrived in Fallarbor Town and received TM28 Dig, which was used on Nils
~ Continued down Route 114
~ Rescued Professor Cosmo from Meteor Falls
~ Chased Team Magma to Mount Chimney
~ Battled the Magma Grunts on the peak
~ Battled Maxie with the following team:

;283; Argognat - Level 26 - Everstone - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 26 - Soft Sand - Dig, Secret Power, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 26 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech

~ Opened with Nils against Mightyena and Swords Dance + Secret Powered him down
~ Sent Argognat against Camerupt and took him down with a Bubblebeam
~ Weakened Golbat with Bubblebeam until Argognat was beat by Bite
~ Switched back to Nils and finished Golbat off with Secret Power
~ Defeated Maxie and got the Meteorite
~ RETURNed the Meteorite to Cosmo
~ Headed through Jagged Pass down to Lavaridge Town
~ Received the Egg from the old woman because, I mean, Wynaut, right?[/SPOIL]

~ Current Team ~
;283; Argognat - Level 27 - Everstone - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 26 - Soft Sand - Dig, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 26 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech

~ HM Slaves ~
;258; Spartacus - Strength
;263; Django - Cut, Rock Smash

~ Boxed ~
;267; Wormy - Level 19 - Miracle Seed - Gust, Absorb, Poison Sting, Stun Spore

Last edited:

Lorde

I finally entered the Dewford Gym and I battled the first Gym trainer there and I had a tough time against his Fighting-type Pokemon. I tried using Wingull for the most part, but things still weren't easy. I managed to beat him and moved on to the next Gym trainer, but that battle was tough too. I decided to leave the Dewford Town Gym and heal my team at the local Pokemon Center again. I then went off to Granite Cave to train my team some more. I battled some Zubat and Makuhita while in the cave and I trained for a while. I saved as I left to heal my team at the local Pokemon Center again.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 20
;278; - Wingull Lv. 17
;271; - Lombre Lv. 16

Joth

Back from the Dead
Ok, my Ruby save file was deleted by my little sis, and poof went my normal mono, so I am starting a Flying mono in Leaf Green!

PLANNED TEAM:
- Smaug the Charizard
- Bird Jesus the Pidgeot (Love Twitch Plays Pokemon!)
- Colossus the Butterfree
- Cupcake the Gyrados
- Hammond the Aerodactyl
- Ryu the Dragonite

---POST #2---

Overview:
-Started new game
-Chose Charmander (AKA Smaug.)
-Lost to Xman (My rival,) do to a critical hit
-Pidgey (AKA Bird Jesus,) get!
-Wiped the floor with Xman and his smug-*** Squirtle at Indigo Plateau
-Caterpie (AKA Colossus,) get!
-Colossus-->Metapod-->Butterfree
-Boulderbadge get! (Details below.)
-Smaug-->Charmeleon
-Purchased Cupcake the Magikarp
-Got (But probably won't revive,) the Helix Fossil from Mt. Moon
-Creamed Xman
-Tanked Nugget Bridge with Smaug
-Bird Jesus-->Pidgeotto

Currently training for Cerulean Bridge. Sorry for the delay and WALL OF TEXT, but I was trying to hold off for as long as I could so I could make a new post, but alas...

XMAN BATTLE #1
[SPOIL]Just your average Tacklefest. Xman's Squirtle won narrowly with a crit.[/SPOIL]

XMAN BATTLE #2
[SPOIL]This time I had Bird Jesus the Pidgey by my side along with Smaug. I took out Xman's Pidgey with Smaug and spammed Sand Attack at Squirtle before punishing him with Smaug's fiery wrath.[/SPOIL]

Brock
[SPOIL]I wrecked Geodude with a crit Confusion from Colossus the Butterfree. Switched to Bird Jesus who spammed Sand Attack again, and finally fell to a Rock Tomb. Smaug won handily by a Metal Claw which took a little less than a half of Onix's health, but raised his Attack, Onix missed with Bind, of course, with his -6 accuracy, and one Metal Claw later the rock snake fell to the might of the little lizard's oh so long and oh so sharp claws.[/SPOIL]

So yep, the first day of my adventure draws to a close!

THE TEAM:
[SPOIL];005;-Smaug the Charmeleon-Lv. 22
;017;-Bird Jesus the Pidgeotto-Lv. 19
;012;-Colossus the Butterfree-Lv. 18
;129;-Cupcake the Magikarp-Lv. 13[/SPOIL]

BOXED:
[SPOIL]FLYSLAVE the Spearow (HM Slave)
CAVEBRUH the Pikachu (HM Slave)[/SPOIL]

PROGRESS:
[SPOIL]Badges: 1
Pokémon: 4 of main team, 2 HM Slaves.[/SPOIL]

I'll probably update before I challenge Surge and after the S.S. Anne, but until then, see ya.

Last edited:

Lorde

I headed back to the Dewford Town Gym and I battled the last Gym trainers in there and then I got to Brawly's location. I challenged him despite my Pokemon still not being trained as much as I had wanted, but the battle went better than I expected. I beat Brawly's Machop with my Marshtomp and then I had to fight against Brawly's Makuhita. That battle was a bit more tedious and I managed to beat Brawly's Makuhita after swapping out to Lombre and finishing it off with my Wingull afterwards. I got the Knuckle Badge and the TM containing Bulk Up from Gym Leader Brawly and I headed to the Pokemon Center once more to heal my injured Pokemon. I finished doing stuff at the PC and I saved before leaving Dewford.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 20
;278; - Wingull Lv. 17
;271; - Lombre Lv. 17

Dr. Slavic

Last of the Wailords
Second update! Some of the bosses, like Norman and Tate & Liza are really tricky for this run, but surprisingly, I had little trouble against Flannery and Winona.

~ Heat Badge ~

[SPOIL]~ Entered the Lavaridge Gym and battled through the trainers
~ Challenged Flannery with the following team:

;283; Argognat - Level 28 - Everstone - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 27 - Soft Sand - Dig, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 26 - SIlk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech

~ Argognat swept both of Flannery’s Slugmas with Bubblebeam after setting up a Water Sport
~ Argognat got off a Water Sport and a Bubblebeam against Torkoal before being taken down by Body Slam
~ Switched to Ninian to revive Argognat
~ Ninian was promptly taken out by Overheat
~ Switched to Nils, who weakened Torkoal more with Dig, but was also taken out by Overheat
~ Switched back into Argognat who finished off Torkoal with Bubblebeam
~ Defeated Flannery and received the Heat Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Balance Badge ~

[SPOIL]~ Left the gym and received the Go-Goggles from May
~ Left Lavaridge Town and visited the Route 111 desert
~ Picked up the Claw Fossil and took it back to Rustboro City
~ Received my Anorith, which I nicknamed Aegis after both the mythical shield and one of Reyn’s weapons in Xenoblade
~ Used TM39 to teach Aegis Rock Tomb
~ Battled all the trainers on Route 111 to train up Aegis
~ Went through the Trick House for goodies and levels
~ Returned to Petalburg City and entered the Gym
~ Challenged Norman with the following team:

;283; Argognat - Level 29 - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 28 - Soft Sand - Dig, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 27 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech
;347; Aegis - Level 26 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Harden

~ Opened with Aegis, but immediately switched to Ninian to use Screech on Slaking twice
~ Ninian got taken out by Faint Attack
~ Switched back to Aegis and took Slaking out with three Rock Tombs
~ Switched to Argognat and Bubblebeamed Vigoroth until being taken out by Slash and Facade
~ Rock Tombed Vigoroth with Aegis until being taken out with Faint Attack
~ Sent Nils out and opened with Double Team, set up Swords Dance, and knocked Vigoroth out with Fury Cutter
~ Nils’ Dig prevented Slaking from ever touching him, and took it out in a few turns
~ Defeated Norman and recieved the Balance Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Feather Badge ~

[SPOIL]~ Visited Wally’s parents and received HM03 Surf
~ Collected my Surf loot and visited my mom to receive the Amulet Coin
~ Crossed the sea by Mauville and met Steven
~ Visited the Berry Master’s house before continuing on
~ Battled through the Mimic Circle
~ Argognat evolved into Masquerain in the Mimic Circle!
~ Arrived at the Weather Institute
~ Defeated Team Magma and received Castform
~ Transferred the MysticWater to Argognat and boxed Castform
~ Healed up and challenged May with the following team:

;284; Argognat - Level 31 - MysticWater - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 30 - Amulet Coin - Dig, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 30 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Screech
;347; Aegis - Level 30 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Harden

~ Opened with Nils, who took Numel out with Dig
~ Nils weakened Wailmer with Fury Cutter, but was taken out by Rollout
~ Aegis took out Wailmer with Metal Claw
~ Aegis took out Grovyle with a few Rock Tombs
~ Defeated May and received HM02 Fly
~ Continued down Route 119 and arrived in Fortree City
~ After healing up, followed Route 120 to meet up with Steven again
~ Received the Devon Scope and battled Kecleon
~ Battled a few trainers and returned to Fortree City
~ Challenged the Fortree Gym
~ Challenged Winona with the following team:

;284; Argognat - Level 32 - MysticWater - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 32 - Amulet Coin - Slash, Fury Cutter, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 31 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Confuse Ray, Screech
;347; Aegis - Level 32 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Protect

~ Opened with Aegis against Swellow with a Critical Rock Tomb, one-shotting her
~ Aegis weakened Pelipper with Rock Tomb, but got taken out by Water Gun
~ Switched to Ninian and revived Aegis, sacrificing her
~ Finished off Pelipper with Rock Tomb
~ Aegis took out Altaria with a few Rock Tomb
~ Argognat’s Bubblebeam took out Skarmory
~ Defeated Winona and received the Feather Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Mind Badge ~

[SPOIL]~ Used TM40 to teach Nils Aerial Ace
~ Returned to Route 120 and continued on further
~ Arrived on Route 121
~ Entered the Safari Zone
~ Caught Dodrio, nicknamed Stooge, for use of Fly
~ Caught Pinsir, which I nicknamed Betsy after Betsy Ross, since Pinsir’s kind of like a pair of (sewing) scissors
~ Flew back to Mauville to switch to the Acro Bike and returned to the Safari Zone
~ Caught Heracross, which I nicknamed Minerva after the Roman Goddess of war
~ Replaced Django with Linoone, nicknamed Django II, for better Pickup Items
~ Trained Betsy and Minerva on Route 121 for a while
~ Arrived in Lilycove City
~ Challenged May in front of the department store with the following team:

;284; Argognat - Level 33 - MysticWater - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 34 - Amulet Coin - Slash, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 34 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Fury Cutter, Confuse Ray, Screech
;347; Aegis - Level 33 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Protect
;127; Betsy - Level 31 - Revenge, Brick Break, Seismic Toss, Harden
;214; Minerva - Level 31 - Brick Break, Horn Attack, Counter, Endure

~ Opened with Betsy, but switched to Aegis on the first turn
~ Took Swellow out with Rock Tomb
~ Switched back to Betsy and took out Wailmer with Revenge boosted from Water Pulse
~ Betsy took out Numel with Revenge boosted from Magnitude
~Betsy took out Grovyle with a few Brick Breaks
~ Defeated May
~ Entered the Department Store, stocked up on medicine, and sold my junk
~ Visited Mt. Pyre and cleaned the interior of items
~ Used TM30 to teach Ninian Shadow Ball and TM06 to teach Ninian Toxic
~ Used TM08 to teach Betsy Bulk Up
~ Continued up the exterior of Mt. Pyre
~ Defeated Team Magma, but not fast enough to save the Blue Orb
~ Received the Red Orb from the old couple
~ Flew to Slateport and watched Stern’s interview
~ Watched Maxie steal Stern’s submarine
~ Flew back to Lilycove and entered the Magma Hideout
~ Defeated all the grunts and collected all the items, including, of course, the Master Ball!
~ Defeated Tabitha, unfortunately, though, once again I was too late and Maxie escaped
~ Surfed to the east of Lilycove to follow Maxie
~ After traveling through several wild Pokemon and trainers, arrived in Mossdeep City
~ Received the King’s Rock from the kid and gave it to Betsy
~ Received HM08 Dive from Steven
~ Entered the Mossdeep Gym
~ Challenged Tate & Liza with the following team:

;284; Argognat - Level 35 - MysticWater - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 35 - Amulet Coin - Slash, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 35 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Toxic
;347; Aegis - Level 35 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Protect
;127; Betsy - Level 34 - King's Rock - Revenge, Brick Break, Seismic Toss, Bulk Up
;214; Minerva - Level 34 - Brick Break, Horn Attack, Counter, Endure

~ Opened up with Aegis and Argognat
~ Argognat was taken out by a combination of Psychic and Flamethrower on the first turn while Aegis used Metal Claw on Lunatone
~ Switched in Ninian to attract attacks away from Aegis
~ For some stupid reason, both Solrock and Lunatone tried to use Psychic on Ninian, giving a free turn of Metal Claw and Shadow Ball that took out Solrock
~ Second verse, same as the first, though all 6 or so Hyper Potions were used on the Lunatone so it took forever to actually take out
~ Defeated Tate & Liza and received the Mind Badge[/SPOIL]

~ Current Team ~
;284; Argognat - Level 35 - MysticWater - Bubblebeam, Thief, Double Team, Water Sport
;291; Nils - Level 35 - Amulet Coin - Slash, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Swords Dance
;292; Ninian - Level 35 - Silk Scarf - Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Confuse Ray, Toxic
;347; Aegis - Level 35 - Hard Stone - Rock Tomb, Metal Claw, Water Gun, Protect
;127; Betsy - Level 34 - King's Rock - Revenge, Brick Break, Seismic Toss, Bulk Up
;214; Minerva - Level 34 - Brick Break, Horn Attack, Counter, Endure

~ HM Slaves ~
;258; Spartacus - Surf, Dive
;085; Stooge - Fly
;264; Django II - Strength, Rock Smash, Cut

~ Boxed ~
;267; Wormy - Level 19 - Miracle Seed - Gust, Absorb, Poison Sting, Stun Spore

Lorde

After doing all the tasks on Dewford Island, I talked to Mr. Briney and we sailed again. We arrived south of Slateport City and I battled against the trainers on the beach. I obtained some Soda Pops at the beach house and then I left to the local Pokemon Center. I healed at the PC and then I headed outside to explore some more. I stopped by the Pokemon Fan Club next and then the Pokemon Contest hall and Stern's Shipyard as well. After collecting items and information, I headed for the Oceanic Museum where Team Aqua had taken over. I entered and I started battling Team Aqua grunts as I made my way in. I solved the issue there and I managed to give Capt. Stern the Devon Goods and I saved before leaving.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 22
;278; - Wingull Lv. 18
;271; - Lombre Lv. 18

Joth

Back from the Dead
I'm kinda in a hurry, so I can't go into detail about the Boss fights, but I doubt anybody is reading my posts anyhow, because I am a nobody.

Overview:
-Cupcake-->Gyarados
-Cascadebadge get! (On second try, I was unprepared.)
-Got Bike Voucher, Cut and Farfetch'd in Vermillion
-Went through Digglet's Cave and got Flash, Old Amber, and went through Mt. Moon to teach Smaug Mega Kick
-Thunderbadge get! (Also on second try. But it is a Flying mono, so I'm not surprised.)

Currently on my way to Rock Tunnel.

THE TEAM:
[SPOIL];005;-Smaug-Lv.27
;017;-Bird Jesus-Lv.24
;012;-Colossus-Lv.22
;130;-Cupcake-Lv.25[/SPOIL]

BOXED:
[SPOIL];083;-CH'DING-Lv.8 (HM Slave)
;025;-CAVEBRUH-Lv.3 (HM Slave)[/SPOIL]

PROGRESS:
[SPOIL]Badges: 3
Pokédex: Seen: 59 Owned: 12

Lorde

I healed my Pokemon at the Slateport City PC and then I headed up north since I had gotten everything in Slateport City taken care of. I battled wild Electrike and Plusle on the route between Slateport City and Mauville City and I decided to add that to my team. I headed north and I battled against several trainers. I leveled up my Pokemon that way and then I stopped by the Trick House. I talked to the guy there and then I headed east since I had to walk all the way to Mauville City next. I battled some trainers there and then I met up with my rival. We had a quick rival battle there and then I got to Mauville City about 10 minutes later after having trained in the tall grass. I saved before going to the Pokemon Center.

;259; - Marshtomp Lv. 24
;278; - Wingull Lv. 21
;271; - Lombre Lv. 20