• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Next episode:
So, I grinded some more in Granite Cave as Hardness grew to Level 12. Then, I battled Brawly, which would most likely be very costly. Well, his Machop got Seismic Toss on Bagel, but it was killed fairly easily. Next, his Meditite tried to use Focus Punch, but Orphah kept on attacking, so it took no damage for the easy win. Finally, Makuhita was tanking hits from Weakacoone, but it barely did any damage, so I won. That was surprisingly easy for Brawly.
I then went on to Slateport and battled the trainers there, but Hardness died to a Water Gun combo. NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
But, I fished on Route 109 and caught a Magikarp, naming it Soridian. I then killed Team Aqua´s plan and finished my messenger duties, so I went on to Route 110 and battled an Oddish. I unintentionally killed it with a crit though, so that is just great!
I beat the trainers in South 110 and went to the Trick House, where I beat the trainers and got a Rare Candy for my accomplishments.
MY TEAM:
Lv. 13 Soridian(Magikarp)
Lv. 18 Mohawk(Marshtomp)
Lv. 18 Orphah(Tailow)
Lv. 15 Furbur(Zigzagoon)
Lv. 18 Bagel(Wingull)
Lv. 15 Weakacoone(Dustox)
BOX: Lv. 6 Secret(Whismur)
DEAD: Lv. 5 Waterfall(Lotad)
Lv. 12 Hardness(Aron)
Killer: Sailor Edmund and Tuber Hailey´s Wingull and Marill
Lifespan: Part 4-5 Level 11-12
MVP Moment: Beating at least 1 Pokemon
Summary: Hardness had a lot of potential, but never had a real chance to shine, getting outleveled by the entire team and the fact that it did not have very good attacks. Hardness could have been a great team member had it not died to 2 water types that spammed Water Gun.

I will detail the entire team after every gym battle