• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

3rd Gen Nuzlocke Challenge Thread!

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Pokemon Leaf Green Nuzlocke

Got nothing better to do and I miss Sevii Islands so I'm starting a Nuzlocke on Leaf Green. The Nuzlocke wii only be until the Pokemon League. I wanna enjoy the post-game.

Doing the original rules plus a few:
-Ditch your starter
-Cannot use healing items except for the Pokemon League
-Shiny Clause(You're able to catch shiny Pokemon even if they aren't the first encounter)

Started a new file and chose Bulbasaur as my starter. Wanted to give my rival a team with pokemon with 4x weaknesses lol. Hey at least he gets a badass dragon.
Played the game up until I got Pokeballs to catch Pokemon with. On Route 1 I got a Rattata and named it Nibbly. Went to Route 22 and found a Mankey and named it Pann.
I put my Starter in the box along with Nibbly. I trained Pann up to level 12 and battled my Rival on Route 22. I won, healed and made my way to Viridian Forest but not
before encountering a Rattata which I KO'd. Aaaand my Route 2 catch is a fail. Oh but it gets worse. I got inside Viridian Forest and encountered a Metapod. I got it to red
HP and chucked a Pokeball, it didn't get caught. I chucked my other Pokeballs until I have none. ALL my Pokeballs were WASTED by a Metapod on RED hp who didn't wanna
get caught -__-

Battled the trainers in the forest, went to Pewter City to heal and went back to the forest to train Pann to level 17. I entered the Gym and just spammed Karate Chop on
all the Pokemon there. They fell down pretty quickly with 2HKO's being the worst scenario. Got my Badge and went to the Pokemon Center to heal and Save.

Team:

;056;Pann the Mankey Lvl 18

Badges: Boulder

Capture fails: Route 2, Viridian Forest

Dead: None

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dashed to Saffron City next and gave the Tea to a guard and walked through the city. I then returned to Lavender Town and visited the Pokemon Tower. I climbed up and slayed Ghost-types and fought the possessed Channelers as well, then I healed my darlings at a purification zone. At the second to last floor I encountered Marowak and beat it, then I arrived at the summit and fought Team Rocket grunts. Afterwards, I found Mr. Fuji and we returned to his home and he gave me the Poke Flute. I healed my team again, then I dashed back to Celadon and shopped at the Department Store. I wandered towards Route 16 and Cycling Road and I awoke the sleeping Snorlax and then I defeated it and got the Fly HM.

008.png
- Leo Lv. 35
017.png
- Charlie Lv. 33
070.png
- Bella Lv. 28
097.png
- Clemont Lv. 27
037.png
- Sherry Lv. 27

Snivy18

Last time I did Nuzlocke on Emerald, it ended shortly, so I decided not to do the challenge again. But, since I'm starting to gain interest in Pokemon again, I got my FireRed version to start up a new Nuzlocke challenge, and I'm actually surprised that I got this far with only one death. Starting off in FireRed, I got my Charmander and did the whole first part of the story, and start to grind where the entrance of the League is, so that I could get my Pokemon to level 10 and fight Blue before I head off to Pewter. We eventually beat Gary, and also I got a Mankey on the way. Heading up towards Pewter, I got a Pidgey through Route 2 and a Weedle in the forest, which evolved into Kakuna, but then died when I was grinding in Route 2 for the battle against Brock. While grinding, I had my main focus on Mankey, which was the only good Pokemon against Brock's team. After a while and getting up to level 14, I went to the gym and defeated Brock, receiving my Running Shoes and finished the huge batch of trainers laying in Route 3. Charmander evolved during the battles in Route 3, so I am pretty confident to go up into Mt. Moon.

;005; CHARLIE lv. 16
;016; BOEING lv. 12
;056; MASON lv. 15

;014; TOXIC lv. 8 7/10/2015

Lorde

I rode through Cycling Road and fought several Cue Balls and Bikers as I moved downhill past Route 17. I then reached the gatehouse on Route 18 and sashayed to Fuchsia City. Once there, I healed my darlings at the PC and next I got the Good Rod and fished on a pond and caught a wild Poliwag, which I nicknamed Merle. Next I dashed to the Safari Zone warden's home. After discovering his crisis, I sprinted to the Safari Zone and paid a fee and received 30 Safari Balls. I hurried through the fields and encountered several wild Pokemon, but caught none. I eventually managed to locate the warden's Gold Teeth and I also visited a shack and got the Surf HM. I left the Safari Zone afterwards and saved in Fuchsia City.

009.png
- Leo Lv. 37
017.png
- Charlie Lv. 35
070.png
- Bella Lv. 31
097.png
- Clemont Lv. 30
037.png
- Sherry Lv. 30
060.png
- Merle Lv. 15

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
==Up to Cascade Badge==

Got out of Pewter City Pokemon Center and into Route 3. Battled some Bug Catchers and went into tall
grass. First encounter was a NidoranF, I caught it and named it Nia. I went inside the Pokemon Center
near Mt. Moon and talked to the guy who sells Magikarps. I bought myself one and named it Groz but I'm
not gonna use it though. I entered Mt. Moon just for the first encounter and found a Zubat. I tried
catching it but apparently Mankey is strong enough to OHKO with Scratch. Mt. Moon capture fail. I
trained Nia up until she evolved and up to level 17 and proceeded to battle all the trainers on Route 3
before healing my team at the Pokemon Center. Went throught Mt. Moon with the only interesting part is
Pann almost getting KO'd(It was at Red HP) and me getting the Kabuto Fossil. I encountered and caught
a Spearow in Route 4 and named it Frea, than I proceeded to Cerulean City. Healed my team, talked to the
people and went to the bridge where I battled my rival. His name is Raves by the way. Won the battle and
continued to challenge Nugget Bridge and the other trainers on Route 25. My first encounter on Route 24
was a Weedle which I named Sting and a Caterpie on Route 25 which I named Butters. Visited Bill and
helped him with his problem and got a ticket as a reward. Trained my Pokemon up a few and went back to
Cerulean City to heal my team and challenge Misty.

I entered the Gym with my two Pokemon Pann and Nia. I made my way through the Gym and got to Misty.
The battle starts and I knock out her Staryu with a single Karate Chop and switched to Nia when she sent
out her Starmie. I used Bite on it multiple times and in turn it used Water Pulse. She healed Starmie and I
got it back down again. I thought Nia wouldn't be able to take another Water Pulse so I switched into.
Pann. I used Scratch and it used Water Pulse, I used Scratch again and it used Water Pulse again and
confused Pann and got it down to 1 HP! I actually thought this was it and even did a salute for Pann irl.
Then I pressed the A button to use Scratch...I attacked first, didn't get confused and KO'd her Starmie!
Earning me the Cascade Badge! :D Went to the Pokemon Center to heal and saved in front of the hole
that Team Rocket made inside the house.

Team:
;056;Pann the Mankey Lvl 26
;030;Nia the Nidorina Lvl 24

Badges: Boulder, Cascade

Capture fails: Route 2, Viridian Forest, Mt. Moon

Last edited:

Lorde

So I visited the Safari Zone warden's home in Fuchsia City next and snatched the Strength HM from him after giving him his Gold Teeth, then I visited the local Poke Mart and shopped. After shopping, I dashed to Route 15 and trained for an hour there and then sashayed to the Fuchsia City Gym. I walked along invisible barriers and fought Gym trainers and their Poison-types. I soon found Gym Leader Koga's spot and fought him. Leo's Surf attacks slayed Koga's first Koffing, then I used Charlie against his Muk and I slayed it with Wing Attack and Fly. I slayed Koga's second Koffing with Leo's Surf, then Koga's Weezing with Clemont's Psychic. I won the Soul Badge and the Toxic TM and hurried back toward Route 15 again.

009.png
- Leo Lv. 40
017.png
- Charlie Lv. 38
070.png
- Bella Lv. 35
097.png
- Clemont Lv. 36
037.png
- Sherry Lv. 34
060.png
- Merle Lv. 19

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
==Up to Thunder Badge==

Went out of the hole and battled the grunt. Got Dig back and walked into Route 5 where I caught a
Bellsprout which I named Vicky. I took the Underground Tunnel and arrived at Route 6 where my first
encounter was a fail(Used last Pokeball on Vicky). I battled the trainers there and Pann evolved into
Primeape. I went into the Vermilion City Pokemon Center healed my team and got the VS Seeker. I talked
with the people of Vermilion as well as the Pokemon Fan Club chairman and got the Bike Voucher which
I exchanged for a Bike in Cerulean City. I went to Route 11 where I battled trainers and got some items
on the ground. My first encounter was another Spearow which I named Pierce. I decided to check out
the S.S. Anne. Explored the ship, talking and battling to the people there, and getting items. My Rival
was there we battled and I won. I took the stairs up to the Captain's Quarters and helped him with his
problem and he rewarded mw with HM Cut. Healed my team, got Vicky to learn Cut and Evolved Nia with
the Moon Stone from Mt. Moon.

Challenge the Gym with Pann pretty much sweeping the Gym trainers and Nia, who is now a Nidoqueen
took care of Lt. Surge easily by spamming Bite. That's it lol.

Team:

;057;Pann the Primeape Lvl 32
;031;Nia the Nidoqueen Lvl 30

Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder

Capture Fails: Route 2, Viridian Forest, Mt. Moon, Route 6

==Up to Rainbow Badge==

I went to Diglett's Cave and caught a Diglett which I named Daniel and ended up on Route 2, where I got
HM Flash. Cycled my way back to Cerulean City and into Route 9 where I battled some trainers and caught
Rin the Rattata. Actually had a few close calls here with Nia getting to red HP and Pann getting poisoned.
On Route 10 I caught a SPEAROW(Again, really?) which I named Sean. I battled the lone Trainer on that
Route and got some berries before healing my team in the Pokemon Center. While in Rock Tunnel I caught
a Zubat which I named Gladis. Went throught Rock Tunnel like normal and out to Route 10 where I battled
some trainers before heading into Lavender City Pokemon Center. I went to Route 7 and after battling the
trainers there I caught Steve the Sandshrew. I entered the Underground Path and followed it all the way to
Route 8 where I caught another Bellsprout whom I named Trent. In Celadon CIty I healed my team before
going to the back pathway behind the Pokemon Center and following it. It lead to a backdoor all the way to
the rooftop where I got an Eevee I named Veos. I explored the city getting items, a Coin Case, and some TMs
from the Pokemart. After that I went to Route 16 and obtaining the HM Fly. I headed to challenge the Gym
after that.

Entered the Gym with a Paralyzed Pann lol. Pann took out some of the trainers before I switched out into Nia
because Pann's HP went to Red. Nia took care of the remaining trainers before we went back to the Pokemon
Center to heal. In the battle against Erika I used Pann who I ordered to use Hyper Beam(I got the TM from the
Pokemart)against all three of her Pokemon knocking them out easily.

Team:

;057;Pann the Primeape Lvl 40
;031;Nia the Nidoqueen Lvl 38

Badges: Boulder, Cascade, Thunder, Rainbow

Capture Fails: Route 2, Viridian Forest, Mt. Moon, Route 6

EDIT: 7/19/2015
Let's just say I lost this challenge. File got corrupted.

-_-

Last edited:

Lorde

I ran though Routes 15, 14, and 13 and I fought several trainers and soon showed up in Lavender Town. I dashed west to Saffron City next and discovered that Team Rocket had invaded the city. I visited the Silph Co. building quickly and climbed up the various floors and fought several Team Rocket grunts. I soon left the building to heal my Pokemon, then I continued dashing and warping inside of Silph Co. I thrashed more Team Rocket grunts and got the Card Key item next and unlocked the locked rooms. I picked up some TMs and I healed my Pokemon thanks to a woman, then I wandered down to the third floor again and I used a warp panel to teleport to another room. I met my rival there and we fought.

009.png
- Leo Lv. 42
017.png
- Charlie Lv. 39
071.png
- Bella Lv. 37
097.png
- Clemont Lv. 37
038.png
- Sherry Lv. 36
060.png
- Merle Lv. 22

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
decided to start a Fire Red nuzlocke after reading some Nuzlocke comics the other day

Standard 3 rules apply
First Pokemon per Area
Nicknames
Pokemon who faints go in the PC

also, adding a No Duplicates Rule. That way I dont end up with a team of Zubat or Geodude. Rule can be broken if the previous pokemon faints.

Started with a Bulbasaur named Verde and with luck i actually managed to get a Docile nature. After the Delivery quest for Oak, I Caught Hawke the Pidgey on Route 1. My game must know im doing a Nuzlocke since my pokemon are missing attacks 100% more often then usual. Anyway, up on Route 22 Apple the mankey was added to the team. a lot of training came afterward as Apple was only lvl 2. Once everyone hit lvl 7, i went and caught Sloth the rattata in route 2. After more training i took a chance and fought Gary on route 22. Sloth fought through Pidgey's Sand attack, while Verde's Leech Seed took out Charmander. Caught Shade the Weedle in Viridian Forest and realized that i was now out of pokeballs. One quick pokemart trip and i was back on my way. by the end of the forest Shade had evolved. Took a break once i healed up at the Pewter poke-center

Team
;001; Verde lvl 10
;016; Hawke lvl 11
;056; Apple lvl 8
;019; Sloth lvl 8
;014; Shade lvl 7

Last edited:

Lorde

So I managed to defeat my pesky rival at Silph Co. and next I sashayed to the eleventh floor and I finally fought Giovanni. I defeated him quickly and ended his scheme and I obtained the Master Ball as a gift from the president of Silph. Co. Next I headed out since I wanted to train my Pokemon some more. I headed to Celadon City and I went west to Cycling Road and I trained against trainers for hours, then I headed back to Saffron City and I visited the Fighting Dojo. I battled the trainers and received a free a Hitmonchan from the Karate Master, which I nicknamed Gus and deposited. I visited the Saffron City Gym next and I started battling the Gym trainers inside while warping around via the various warp panels.

009.png
- Leo Lv. 44
018.png
- Charlie Lv. 41
071.png
- Bella Lv. 40
097.png
- Clemont Lv. 40
038.png
- Sherry Lv. 40
061.png
- Merle Lv. 28

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I apologize for taking so long, but Fallout 4 took up all my time this month.

Anyway, I started by heading for Pewter gym. Things went smoothly and despite being only level 8 Apple had no problems with Onix. Along route 3 Shade finally evolved using the switch-in switch-out method against Trainers. Ended up with a Spearow named Dagger at the end of the route. Deposited Dagger for the Farfetch'd trade and entered Mt Moon. Got a Zubat named Ubba three steps in. Ubba and Shade were really hard to train thanks to Paras and geodude. Both were only level 12 by the time i exited Mt Moon. Also, Picked up the Dome Fossil on the way out of Mt Moon. Taught Apple mega punch and mega kick since no one else could learn them. After i healed up, i went back and caught an Ekans name Widow on route 4. Replaced Ubba with Widow and then i took a break

Team
;001; Verde lvl 14
;016; Hawke lvl 14
;056; Apple lvl 14
;019; Sloth lvl 14
;015; Shade lvl 12
;023; Widow lvl 8

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Started up Pokemon FireRed for a nuzlocke run, named myself Chiko and my rival after one of my friends and was shortly after sent into the Pokemon world. As I awoke there, I took a potion out of my laptop and ran down stairs then out the door into the great outdoors. I tried leaving Pallet without a Pokemon only to be stopped by the illustrious Prof. Oak who shortly after gave me a Bulbasaur who I named Rifu as I do with all Grass-type starters. After running an errand I got the Pokedex and 5 Poke Balls to catch some wild Pokemon with, yay! Route 1 gifted me with a Bashful female Pidgey who I named Mega and Route 22 awarded me with a Relaxed female Mankey who I named Pigface. I trained Rifu, Mega and Pigface to Lv.10 before taking on Gary on Route 22, his Pidgey and Charmander were rendered useless to Mega who reached Lv.11 that battle. Afterwards I saved the game and called it a day, little bit at a time.

Team:
;001; Rifu Lv.10
;016; Mega Lv.11
;056; Pigface Lv.10

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I have just begun a run in Pokémon Emerald. The theme for nicknames is "Norse Mythology". My starter will be a Torchic named Loge, after a fire giant. My rules will include dupes clause, including a "three-strike policy". This means if I can't find a new Pokemon after three encounters, I will not get an encounter for that area.

I literally just battled May.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Doing a new run in Emerald. Not sure what my nickname theme will be, if any. Dupes clause, including the three-strike policy mentioned in my previous post in this thread. Also, I will RNG for my starter from 1-9 (1, 2, and 3 = Treecko, 4, 5, and 6 = Torchic, 7, 8, and 9 = Mudkip).
I got 3, so... Treecko it is! Will edit soon with nicknames, encounters and whatnot!

Hello everyone! Today, I will be doing a gen 3 Pokemon Emerald nuzlocke. The rules are simple, since I am not adding extra rules cause I suck at nuzlockes.
1) Only catch first Pokemon in every route
2) Faint is dead
3) Nicknames always
4) No catching the same species twice.
OK so let´s begin.

I start the game up and name myself Yoshi. My mom introduces me to the house as I set up my clock and grab the potion from the PC. Then I stalk May, find Birch, and grab Mudkip out of the bag. I kept o missing tackle but easily beat the Zigzagoon. And so, I name Mudkip Mohawk and prepare for the grind to beat May. I get another potion, get to level 6 and destroy May, leveling up to 7.
Team:
Lv 7 Mohawk(Mudkip)(M) Lonely Nature
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud Slap

So, May gives me Pokeballls and Birch gives me the Dex and mom gives me running shoes and I go on to Route 101, where I find a Zigzagoon immediately. I catch it and name it Furbur. I grinded Furbur and Mohawk to levels 5 and 8. I then run into a WIngull on Route 103. I caught it after it broke out of my first ball. Its name is now Bagel. So, I grinded it to Level 4. Then, I find a Lotad on Route 102!. He goes in the ball as well and is promptly named Waterfall. I beat the few trainers and make it to Petalburg, ending episode 1 of my blog.
Team:
Lv 9 Mohawk(Mudkip)(M) Lonely Nature
-Tackle
-Growl
-Mud-Slap
Lv 6 Furbur(Zigzagoon)(M) Hardy Nature
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail Whip
Lv 6 Bagel(Wingull)(M) Calm Nature
-Growl
-Water Gun
Lv 4 Waterfall(Lotad)(F) Rash Nature
-Growl
-Astonish

Bye, episode 2 will come shortly.

Hi everyone. I am postponing Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke and am doing a Fire Red nuzlocke with the basic rules.
So, I start up the game and name myself Keitako and my rival Hiroshi. I do the pregame stuff and Oak takes me to the lab where I roll 6 dice. 1-2=Bulbasaur 3-4= Charmander and 5-6= Squirtle. I rolled and most of the dice got 5 or 6 so I picked Squirtle, named it Aqueite and killed the rival fairly easily. I grinded up to level 7 and learned Bubble on Route 1. I then got Oak´s parcel and brung it back to him, where he rewards me and Hiroshi with 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex each. Now, the nuzlocke truly begins.
So, I find a Pidgey on Route 1, as I had no Pokeballs before, so those encounters do not count. I catch the Pidgey and name it Pikmina. I then grind the team up. Aqueite is now Level 9 and Pikmina got 3 crits in a row while training and made it to Level 7. I then healed up in Viridian City, and went on to Route 22, where I caught a Spearow and named it Ari.Yutama. Ari.Yutama had trouble training, so I bought potions and trained Ari.Yutama up to Level 8. Pikmina made it to Level 9 and learned Gust. Rival time.
First up is Pidgey, who landed Sand-Attack on me as Aqueite could not land her Tackles and Bubbles. She did some damage, and I switched out for Ari.Yutama, who immediately took a big hit, so I had to switch in for Aqueite again. I heal and Pidgey uses Sand-Attack. Then Aqueite crits with Bubble and kills the Pidgey. So, Bulbasaur is out now, but Pikmina easily kills it with 2 Gusts and a Tackle. I won the rival fight, and the first episode of my journey is over.
MY TEAM:
Lv. 9 Aqueite(Squirtle)(M) Serious Nature Torrent
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Bubble
Lv. 8 Ari.Yutama(Spearow)(M) Calm Nature Keen Eye
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
Lv. 9 Pikmina(Pidgey)(M) Bashful Nature Keen Eye
-Tackle
-Sand-Attack
-Gust
Bye, I will be back with Part 2 shortly.

Yeah, umm Fire Red hates me so time for Pokemon Emerald part 2. I will do this from now on.
So, I go to Petalburg gym and help Wally catch his dumb Ralts, then I head on to Route 104 and find a Marill. Yay. Oh wait, I used a Pokeball on it and it broke out, and then I had to kill it cause I ran out of Pokeballs. Great! Oh well, I then tried to train up Waterfall to Level 7 but he sadly met his premature fate to a Level 4 wild Wurmple. He died to a high roll Tackle. Well, I was annoyed but not really bothered because Waterfall sucked anyway. Anywho, I trained Furbur and Bagel up to Level 7 and Mohawk up to Level 10 as Bagel learned Supersonic. Next, I battled the trainers on this route and did some more grinding, as Bagel made it to Level 9 and Furbur made it to Level 8.
Next is Petalburg Woods, where I want to get a Tailow. I instead get a Level 5 Cascoon. I catch it after I waste 5 Pokeballs on it, and then I heal it up and try to grind with it by switch training. That took forever, as I only made it to Level 6 after about 5 minutes of switch training. So, I went on to battle the Team Aqua grunt and the Nincada trainer while switch training and my team also got in some more training. These are the final results of my full team.
Lv.7 Weakacoone(Cascoon)(M) Jolly Shed Skin
-Harden
Lv. 11 Mohawk(Mudkip)(M) Lonely Torrent
-Water Gun
-Mud-Slap
-Growl
-Tackle
Lv.10 Furbur(Zigzagoon)(M) Hardy Pickup
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Headbutt
Lv.11 Bagel9Wingull)(M) Calm Keen Eye
-Growl
-Water Gun
-Supersonic
Now for the cemetery:
Lv.5 Waterfall(Lotad)
Lifespan: Part 1-2 and Lv.4-5
Killer: Lv. 4 Wild Wurmple
MVP Moment: Almost killing that Wurmple
Summary: Waterfall was overall a terrible Pokemon, as it had very low attack and its Astonish did barely any damage at all. It was so bad, it lost to a Lv.4 Wurmple. Good riddance Waterfall.

BTW, I think I am the only person that ever posts here anymore, please acknowledge your existence if you read my blog posts pls.

Okay, I´m back. Time for episode 3 of the locke.
I beat the trainers on Route 104, as Weakacoone goes on to Level 8. Then, I make it to Rustboro, go on Route 116 and catch a Taillow. I named it Orphah. I grinded up my team on the trainers and wild Pokemon, as Orphah levels up like crazy. Good news, Weakacoone grows to Level 10, evolves into a Dustox, and Dustox got Confusion. Next, I grinded up Mohawk and Orphah to Level 14, as Orphah got Wing Attacl. I then grinded up the rest of my team, but that got tiring, so I headed on to Rusturf Tunnel, where I got a Level 6 Whismur and named it Secret. I got tired of the excessive grinding, and went on to Rustboro gym to beat Roxanne. Mohawk destroyed, as Bagel helped in the double battle, and as for Roxanne, she was a pushover but her Nosepass got kind of annoying. Mohawk did not learn Bide, but grew to Level 16, evolved into Marshtomp, and learned Mud Shot instead. I got the Stone Badge and the Rock Tomb TM.
I then rescued Peeko and the Devon Goods as the Aqua grunt was a complete pushover. I now have to deliver to Dewford and Slateport. I then went to battle May.
Her Wignull just spammed Growl and Wing Attack, and Furbur had to be switched out for Mohawk to get the tedious win. Her Treecko simply dies to 2 Wing Attacks from Bagel. So, I beat May, thus ending this episode for now.
MY TEAM:
Lv.13 Bagel(Wingull)(M) Calm Keen Eye
-Water Gun
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Wing Attack
Lv.6 Secret(Whismur)(M) Modest Soundproof (basically fodder until granite cave)
-Pound
-Uproar
Lv.14 Orphah(Taillow)(M) Timid Guts
-Wing Attack
-Growl
-Focus Energy
-Quick Attack
Lv.11 Weakacoone(Dustox)(M) Jolly Shield Dust
-Confusion
-Harden
Lv.12 Furbur(Zigzagoon)(M) Hardy Pickup
-Tackle
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Headbutt
Lv.16 Mohawk(Mudkip)(M) Lonely Torrent
-Water Gun
-Growl
-Mud Shot
-Tackle

2 things.One why are all of my Pokemon Male!? 2, shout out to Leonhart for liking my blog updates.

Ok, episode 4. This episode is very boring, and the next episode will most likely be very painful. Anyway, I went on to Dewford via Mr. Briney and his ship. So, in Dewford, I set out to Granite Cave, in which I went in, used repels until B floor 2 to get a Sableye. But, I got an Aron instead, and so I named it Hardness. Then, I went on and gave the letter to Steven and he gave me the TM for Steel Wing. So, I healed and went back in to grind, and grind I did.
Bagel and Orphah and Furbur all almost died because I now can´t get any more healing items until Slateport because I ran out and forgot to buy more. Brawly is even harder now. So, I healed and continued the grinding. That´s basically all I did, so let´s just do the team preview and end this update.
MY TEAM:
Lv. 15 Furbur(Zigzagoon)(M) Hardy Pickup
-Headbutt
-Cut
-Tail Whip
-Sand-Attack
Lv. 18 Bagel(Wingull)(M) Calm Keen Eye
-Water Gun
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Wing Attack
Lv. 17 Orphah(Tailow)(M) Timid Guts