1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd gen Physical/Special attacks

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Mekaider, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekaider

Mekaider Active Member

This is going to sound like a n00b question, but I haven't played third gen in a while. Is there a page on Serebii that says whether an attack is physical or special? I checked the attackdex, and it doesn't say whether it's a physical based attack or a special. I want to know this, because I came up with a really effective team for the battle frontier, but I think I might have messed up the EVs when it comes to it's attacks.

Is Earthquake special, or physical?
    Leaf Blade?

etc..

Is there a page on the main site, or maybe a post that shows what kind (special, physical) each attack is? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008
  2. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Attack:
    Normal
    Fighting
    Flying
    Ground
    Rock
    Bug
    Ghost
    Poison
    Steel.

Special Attack:
    Fire
    Water
    Grass
    Ice
    Electric
    Dragon
    Dark
    Psychic

Why is the name of this thread Battle Frontier Questions?

3. Mekaider

Mekaider Active Member

I was going to ask some things about the battle frontier, but decided against it; I forgot to edit the title.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  4. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Good thing you didn't ask about the Battle Frontier, otherwise you could have gotten a silly little infraction.

5. Lucazard

Lucazard Spoof Man™

how do u get an infraction for asking about the battle frontier

6. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Firstly I've changed the title for you, 'cause I can. In future if you do want to change the title, just PM one of us mods. :)

Thought there was a list of such things somewhere on the main site, but may be not so apparent. Anyway, the answer has already been given, so I shall close.
    Well, it depends actually; there IS an FAQ on it already (see FAQ section), and if the question to do with the game (Emerald) warrented posting in the Help thread as opposed to a thread... (seeing that that's the only place for short questions of the sort).

Anyways: closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.