1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Gen Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jul 17, 2015.

1. RedJirachi

RedJirachi Veteran member

Talk about lucky. I always fumed at the fact those events were limited to certain countries, none of which were New Zealand.

I beaten the Elite 4 twice, all while going through a long and arduous task of evolving the Pokemon discovered through Sevii Islands, get a lot of money with Pay Day, hunt for Moon Stones by my CH'DNG using Thief. I think it's more telling of how little activity there is on this thread

RedBlastoise likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I recently managed to find one of those old e-Reader cards that can be scanned to make a special trainer appear in Ruby and Sapphire, which I hadn't been able to do before despite playing the games for more than a decade. The thing is, you don't win money or gain experience from those trainers, which makes the function seem highly redundant and nothing more than a watered-down Battle Tower battle. And speaking of the Battle Tower, I defeated a set of seven trainers there on Ruby version a week ago just to see if my team consisting of Raikou, Latios, and Entei would do well. The experiment was a success from the look of how easy it was to win.

I now want to start replaying Sapphire version just for the thrill of going through the Houen region once again.